Senator, we’re making our final approach into Coruscant.
参议员 我们即将抵达科罗森
Very good, Lieutenant.
很好 中尉
We made it.
成功安全抵达
I guess I was wrong.
看来是我错了
There was no danger at all.
似乎根本没有危险
Cord…
考德…
Milady, I’m so sorry.
殿下 真对不起
I’ve failed you, Senator.
我未能完成使命 参议员
No.

Milady, you’re still in danger here.
殿下 此处尚有危险
I shouldn’t have come back.
我根本不该回来
This vote is ver important.You did your duty.
这次投票很重要 你尽忠职守
Cord did hers. Now, come.
考德鞠躬尽瘁了 走吧
Senator Amidala, please.
艾米达拉议员 请
I don’t know how much longer I can hold off the vote, my friends.
我没把握投票还能拖延多久
More and more star systems are joining the separatists.
越来越多星系投入分离主义
If they do break away…
一旦他们脱离…
I will not let this Republic…
我不会坐视共和国…
that has stood for a thousand years be split in two.
屹立千年之后竟一分为二
My negotiations will not fail.
我的协商不会破裂
If they do, you must
万一协商不成 你了解…
realize there aren’t enough Jedi to protect the Republic.
绝地武士不足以保护共和国
We’re keepers of the peace, not soldiers.
我们是和平保护者 不是军人
Master Yoda.
尤达大♥师♥
Do you think it will really come to war?
你认为真的会有战争吗?
the dark side clouds everthing.
黑暗势力无孔不入
Impossible to see the future is.
无法看清未来之事
The Loyalist Committee has arrived, Your Honor.
皇家委员已抵达 阁下
Good.
很好
Send them in.
请他们进来
We will discuss this matter later.
此事稍后再讨论
Senator Amidala…
艾米达拉参议员…
your tragedy on the landing platform terrible.
登陆台上的悲剧让人遗憾
Seeing you alive brings warm feelings to my heart.
你的平安让我十分宽心
Do you have any idea who was behind this attack?
你们知不知道是谁指使的?
Our intelligence points to
我们的情报显示是…
disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo.
纳布星不满的香料矿工所为
I think that Count Dooku was behind it.
我认为是杜库伯爵策动的
He is a political idealist, not a murderer.
他是政♥治♥理想家 不是杀人魔
You know, milady, Count Dooku was once a Jedi.
殿下 杜库伯爵曾是绝地武士
He couldn’t assassinate anyone.
他不可能从事暗♥杀♥
It’s not in his character.
他的人格不允许他这么做
But for certain, Senator…
确定的是 参议员…
in grave danger you are.
你的处境极为危险
Master Jedi, may I suggest…
绝地大♥师♥ 容我建议安排…
the senator be placed…under the protection of your graces.
参议员接受你们的保护
Do you really think that’s a wise decision under these stressful times?
明智吗? 时局如此紧张之际
Chancellor, if I may comment, I do not believe…
首相 我不相信…
The situation is that serious?
时局…真有如此严重
No, but I do, Senator.
不 但我认为 参议员…
I realize all too well that additional security…
我了解额外的保全…
might be disruptive for you…
会对你造成困扰 但…
but perhaps someone you’re familiar with.
或许我能指派个熟人…
An old friend, like Master Kenobi.
老朋友 比如说肯诺比大♥师♥
That’s possible.
颇为可行
He’s just returned from a border dispute on Ansion.
他刚调解完昂逊星的疆界纠纷
Do it for me, milady. Please?
请给我个面子 殿下
he thought of losing you…
万一失去你…
is unbearable.
我将无法忍♥受
I will have Obi-Wan report to you immediately, milady.
我请欧比王立刻向你报到
Thank you, Master Windu.
谢谢你 温都大♥师♥
You seem a little on edge.
你好像很紧张
Not at all.
一点也不
I haven’t felt you this tense…
从误陷钢鞑巢穴后…
since we fell into that nest of gundarks.
没看过你这么紧张
You fell into that nightmare, Master…
是你深陷险境 师♥父♥
and I rescued you, remember?
我救了你 记得吗?
Oh…yes.
对啦
You’re sweating. Relax. Take a deep breath.
你在冒汗 放轻松 深呼吸
I haven’t seen her in ten years, Master.
跟她已经十年不见了
Obi? Obi! Mesa so smilen to seein yousa!
欧比? 欧比 好高兴见到你
Good to see you again, JarJar.
很高兴又见面 喳喳
Senator Padmé.
佩咪参议员
Mesa palos here! Lookie, lookie, Senator.
我朋友来了 你看 参议员
Desa Jedi arriven.
绝地武士到了
It’s a great pleasure to see you again, milady.
很荣幸再见面 殿下
It has been far too long, Master Kenobi.
时光飞逝啊 肯诺比大♥师♥
Ani?
安?
My goodness, you’ve grown.
天啊 你长大了
So have you.
你也是啊
Grown more beautiful, I mean.
我是说 你更漂亮了
Well, f-for a senator, I mean.
以参议员的标准来说
Ani, you’ll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine.
对我你永远是塔图因的小男孩
Our presence here will be invisible, milady, I can assure you.
我承诺你不会感到我们的存在
I’m Captain Typho of Her Majesty’s security service.
泰佛队长 陛下的护卫
Queen Jamillia has been informed of your assignment.
亚蜜莉雅女王已得知这项指派
I am grateful you are here, Master Kenobi.
很高兴你能来
The situation is more dangerous than the senator will admit.
局势比参议员所知的更险恶
I don’t need more security. I need answers.
我需要答案 不是加强警戒
I want to know who’s tring to kill me.
我要知道谁想杀我
We are here to protect you, Senator, not to start an investigation.
我们是来保护你 不是来调查
We will find out who’s tring to kill you, Padmé.
我们会查出谁想杀你 佩咪…
I promise you.
我向你保证
We will not exceed our mandate my young Padawan learner.
我们不会去做职责之外的事 小徒弟
I meant that in the interest of protecting her, Master, of course.
我认为这是为了更好地保护她 师♥父♥
We will not go through this exercise again, Anakin…
不要再多费口舌了 阿纳金
and you will pay attention to my lead.
你要服从我的指挥
why?
为什么?
What?
什么?
Why else do you think we were assigned to her if not to find the killer?
如果不去追查凶手 干吗还派我们来她这?
Protection is a job for local security, not Jedi.
保护她是保安的差事 不是绝地武士的职责
It’s overkill, Master.
这么多无辜的人因此丧生了 大♥师♥
Investigation is implied in our mandate.
我们的任务包含了追查凶手
We will do exactly as the council has instructed.
我们要严格执行参议会的指令
And you will learn your place, young one.
你会知道你是来干啥的 小伙子
Perhaps with merely your presence…the mystery surrounding this threat will be revealed
也许只要你们来了..这次恐吓行动就会疑云尽释
Now, if you’ll excuse me…I will retire.
现在 若你不介意…荣我告退
I know I’ll feel better having you here.
你们来了我感觉好多了
I’ll have an officer stationed on every floor and I’ll be in the control center downstairs.
每层楼我都会安排警卫 我自己在楼下的控制中心
Mesa busten wit happiness seein yousa again, Ani.
安 又见到你真开心
She hardly even recognized me, JarJar.
她都快认不出我了 喳喳
I’ve thought about her every day since we parted and…
离开她之后 我天天都想着她…
she’s forgotten me completely.
可她把我全忘了
Shesa happy. Happier den mesa seein her in a longo time.
她很开心 好久没看她这么开心啦
You’re focusing on the negative, Anakin. Be mindful of your thoughts.
你太看重负面的东西了 你得留心你的意念
She was pleased to see us.
她见到我们很高兴
Now, let’s check the security.
我们现在去检查一下保安吧
I hit the ship, but they used a decoy.
我击中了飞船 但他们用了替身
We’ll have to try something more subtle this time, Zam.
这次我们得用更妙的手段 嬗姆
My client is getting impatient. Take these.
我们的委托人有点不耐烦了 拿着这个
Be careful. They’re very poisonous.
当心 这玩意有剧毒的
And, Zam, there can be no mistakes this time.
嬗姆 这次可别出什么错
Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs.
泰佛队长派很多人驻扎楼下
No assassin would try that way.
刺客不会从那里进来
Any activity up here?
这儿有什么情况吗?
Quiet as a tomb.
毫无动静
I don’t like just waiting here for something to happen to her.
我不喜欢就这样等着她出事
What’s going on?
什么事?
She covered the cameras.I don’t think she liked me watching her.
她遮住了镜头 她肯定不喜欢我监视她
What is she thinking?
她怎么想的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!