Welcome to the Gornicke bus.
你是民歌♥手吗
You a folk singer?
卡茜 能帮我把炉子打开吗
Cass, can you turn on the oven for me?
我真是无聊透了
I am so bored.
简直无聊得想吐了
I could actually throw up from how bored I am.
对不起 我买♥♥了游戏的 有”强手” “智力问答”
I brought games. Sorry! , Monopoly, Twister.
-去玩吧 很有意思的 -有意思
-Come on, it’ll be fun. -Fun.
你把炉子打开了吗
Did you turn on the oven?
-没有 -我来吧
-No. -I’ll do it.
-炉子里有浣熊 -不会吧
-Raccoon in the oven! -Oh, please. No.
别打开
Don’t open it.
你昨晚把烧烤拿出来了吗
Did you take out the roast from last night?
-我猜是没有 -怎么办
-I guess not. -What’s the plan?
把卡尔给他 没准他要吃卡尔
Give him Carl. Maybe he’ll eat him.
把你给他吧 南方婊♥子♥菜谱上有他
Give him you. He’s on the South Bitch Diet.
-好主意 -喂
-Good one. -Okay, hey.
别闹了 你们没看出来浣熊在干什么吗
Hey, come on. Don’t you see what the raccoors doing?
他在玩人头游戏 他要把我们各个击破
He’s playing head games. He wants to divide and conquer us.
我们得团结一致
We have to hang together, stay strong.
-去把它赶走就行了 -就我一个人
-Just get rid of it. -Just me?
-对 -好吧
-Yeah. -Okay.
上啊 布鲁 里面有浣熊
Come on, Blue. There’s coons in there.
-上啊 小伙子 -鲍勃
-Come on, boy. -Bob.
-去抓住他 -鲍勃
-Go get him, boy. -Bob.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我要进去了啊
I’m going in.
有人要阻止我吗
Is anyone gonna stop me?
“爸爸 别去 浣熊可能有狂犬病”
“Dad, don’t. The raccoon might have rabies”?
没有要说的 一个字都没有
Nothing? Not a word?
真的没有
Not really.
-爸爸 -哎 宝贝
-Daddy? -Yeah, baby.
别伤着他
Don’t hurt him.
我进房♥车了
I am entering the RV.
还是没有动静
Still no sign.
我直冲炉门而去
I’m going towards the oven door.
我打开炉…
I’m opening the ov…
哦 老天
Oh, my God!
里面不止一只
There’s more than one!
大家别慌 他是在开玩笑
You guys, he’s just joking around.
回去
Get back.
回去 回去 回去
Back. Back! Back!
你这可恶的…
You hideous…
我们得想个新法子
We need a new plan.
好了 滚吧 从高尼克大巴上滚下去
All right, let’s go. You’re off the Gornicke bus.
我没有偷它 那是我捡来的
I didn’t steal it. I found it.
哦 那你现在又把它丢了
Well, now you lost it.
这就是他们没来吃早饭的原因
That’s why they didn’t come to breakfast.
他丢了电脑 又急着要 所以就慌里慌张地去找
He lost his computer, he needs it. They went off frantic to find it.
我一上来就把他们往坏里想
I was quick to think the worst.
因为我太懊恼了
I’m filled with chagrin.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
-那是什么 -是个催♥泪♥弹♥
-What is that? -It’s a stink bomb.
管理处里那个家伙给我的 花了我175美元
Got it from the guy in the office. Cost me $ 175.
我知道这玩意在网上花五块钱就能买♥♥到
I can get this for five bucks online, I know it.
你打算把它扔进房♥车里
You’re gonna set that off in the RV?
他跟我保证说这是无毒的 只是对人体有些害处
He assured me it’s not toxic. Just noxious, like Grandpa Ted.
别乱丢
Don’t litter.
尝尝这个 小子
Suck on this, Rocky.
跑吧 小崽子
Run, critters.
里面还有啊 这些小流氓
Yeah, there’s more where that came from, you little bandits.
我应付紧急情况的本事也不像 某些人想的那么差
I’m not so ill-equipped to handle an emergency as some people may think.
-没人说你没本事 -你知道的 宝贝
-No one said you were ill-equipped. -You know it, baby.
这要多久才会散
How long does this last?
最多六小时
Up to six hours.
今晚夜色很美 咱们就在外面享受大自然吧
It’s a beautiful evening. Let’s sit outside and enjoy nature.
为什么我们不坐到遮阳篷下面去
Why don’t we huddle under the awning?
哦 我们没法做 爸爸在内华达把它扯坏了
Oh, we can’t. Dad tore it off back in Nevada.
哦 那为什么我们不把雨伞撑起来
Well, why don’t we just get underneath the umbrella?
哦 对啊 爸爸把它喂给浣熊吃了
Oh, that’s right. Dad fed it to the raccoons.
求求你 再到公园管理处去一次吧
Please, try the office again.
不 那人是个白♥痴♥
No, he’s an idiot.
他不会让我们进去了 为这些塑料袋他就收了我70美元
He won’t let us in. He charged me $ 70 for these bags.
我们在路上见过的那个酒吧怎样
What about that bar we passed on the way up here?
-对啊 爸爸 有皮萨饼 -还有屋顶
-Yeah, Dad, pizza. -And a roof.
不行 那里太黑了 再说那些浣熊可能正等着你呢
No, it’s dark out there. Besides, those raccoons could be waiting.
嘿 我看见了 就在下面
Hey! I can see it. It’s just down there.
来吧 我都快饿死了
Come on, I’m starving.
-鲍勃 -这是个坏主意
-Bob? -It’s a bad idea.
就在下…
It’s just down the…
卡尔
Carl!
卡尔 我们来了
Carl, we’re coming!
鲍勃
Bob!
妈妈
Mom!
詹米
Jamie!
鲍勃
Bob!
鲍勃
Bob!
四个人的桌子 不抽烟
Table for four. No smoking.
把脚擦干净
Wipe your feet.
看见没 所以说你得好好学习
See? That’s why you should study.
拿到好分数才能上高档学校
So you can get good grades and go to a big party school.
爸爸 你怎么不买♥♥张桌球台放在家里
Hey, Dad, how come you never got a pool table for the house?
因为那边的大总统不让
Because of the generalissimo over there.
在生你之前 我们的饭厅里就有一张
We had one before you were born, in the dining room…
…可是后来得把饭厅用来招待客人
…but then you get a job, invite people for dinner…
-…我们成家了…-生活曾经是挺有趣的
…you have a family… -Life used to be fun.
是挺有趣 但是后来发生的一些事情 更是有趣得多
It was fun. But then something happened that was a lot more fun.
我们买♥♥了拳王福尔曼牌的 无烟烤架
We got the George Foreman smokeless grill.
对啊
Okay.
没问题了 进去睡吧
It’s fine. Let’s just go to sleep.
爸爸
Dad.
没有网络信♥号♥♥ 无法发送
太好了 你已经起来了 你去冲咖啡好吗
Oh, great, you’re up. Will you make the coffee?
-乐意效劳 -谢谢
-Love to. -Thank you.
要我来开车吗
Do you want me to drive?
-爸爸 你没事吧 -嗯
-You okay, Dad? -Oh, yeah.
爸爸 紧急情况
Dad, emergency!
高尼克一家
Gornickes.
我去拿他们的电脑
I’ll get their computer.
他们简直像《阴阳魔界》里那个搭便车的人一样阴魂不散
I feel like that hitchhiker in The Twilight Zone.
他们喜欢我们什么 我们没那么大魅力
What do they like about us? We’re not even that appealing.
我可不会一辈子…
I’m not gonna spend my life…
…挨家挨户叫卖♥♥音乐车喇叭
…going door to door, selling musical car horns.
-高尼克一家 我要招呼他们停车 -卡茜
-The Gornickes. I’ll flag them down. -Cassie!
她制住他了
She got him.
门罗家的
Munros!
门罗家的
Munros!
鲍勃 詹米
Bob! Jamie!
我们是高尼克一家
It’s the Gornickes.
-假装和我说话 -好的
-Pretend to talk to me. -Oh, yeah.
停车 我们有你们的东西
Pull over! We’ve got your stuff!
门罗家的 我们是高尼克一家
Munros. It’s the Gornickes.
快停车 我们找到你的电脑了
Pull over. We have your computer.
还有一只Happy Max包 快停车
And a Happy Max bag. Pull over.
孩子们 去拿你们的彩弹枪
Kids, grab your paint guns.
开到前面去 我们去截住他们
Pull ahead. We’ll put one across their bow.
知道吗 看着你开车真让我兴奋
You know, seeing you drive this thing is really turning me on.
怎么
What?
他们有枪
They’ve got guns!
我们还拿到了…
We’ve also got…
现在你可以起来了
You can come up now.
你在哪里学会这样开车的
Where did you learn to drive like that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!