So good of you to come see me, Mr. Bond.
邦德先生 谢谢你百忙之中
Particularly on such short notice.
还能抽空赶来
lf you can’t trust a Swiss banker, what’s the world come to?
如果信不过瑞士银行家 这世界会变成什么样子?
And now that we’re all comfortable…
既然大家都准备好了
…why don’t you sit down?
请坐好吗?
It was not easy…
我费了点工夫
…but I have retrieved the money.
终于拿回钱
No doubt Sir Robert will be pleased to see it again.
罗伯爵士一定会很高兴的
At the current rate of exchange, minus the fees and certain…
以目前的汇率来计算 扣掉手续费
…unforeseeable expenses.
和一些额外费用
Voila, the receipt.
这就是收据
Would you like to check my figures?
你要过目吗?
I’m sure they’re perfectly rounded.
我确定数字是正确的
It’s all there.
全都在这儿
I didn’t come for the money.
我不是为钱来的
The report Sir Robert bought was stolen…
罗伯爵士买♥♥的报告
…from an Ml6 agent who was killed for it.
是从一个为它而死的 情报员手中偷来的
I want to know who killed him.
我要知道凶手是谁
Terrible tragedy. I just want a name.
真惨 我只要名字
I am merely the middleman. I’m trying to do the honorable thing…
我只是中间人 把钱归还原主
…returning the money to its rightful owner.
算是很有良心了
We know how difficult that can be for a Swiss banker.
这对瑞士银行家来说 是多不简单的事啊
I am offering you the opportunity to walk out with the money.
我给你机会把钱带走
And I’m giving you the opportunity to walk out with your life.
我给你机会把命留下来
Looking at our present situation…
照目前的情况看来
…as a banker, I’d have to say…
身为一个银行家 我得说你没有
…that the numbers are not on your side.
说这种狠话的本钱
Perhaps you failed to take into account…
也许你没有看到
…my hidden assets.
我潜在的资本
You’ve had a small reversal of fortune.
现在是我占上风
Give me the name. I can’t tell you.
把名字说出来 办不到
Let’s count to three.
咱们数到三
You can do that, can’t you?
你一定办得到 对吗?
One.

Two.

All right.

But you’ll have to protect me- –
不过你得保护我
James.
詹姆斯
Have you brought me a souvenir from your trip?
你有没有带礼物送我?
Chocolates?
巧克力?
An engagement ring?
订婚戒?
I thought you’d enjoy one of these.
你一定喜欢这玩意
How romantic.
真浪漫
I know exactly where to put that.
我知道该放哪
Oh, Moneypenny.
梦妮
The story of our relationship:
就像我俩的关系
Close, but no cigar.
食之无味 弃之可惜
I hate to tear you away from affairs of state. Would you mind coming in?
抱歉打扰了 007 请你进来一下?
Right away, M.
马上来 M夫人
Sir Robert King, James Bond.
罗伯金恩爵士 这是詹姆斯邦德
The man who retrieved my money. Thank you. Excellent work.
你帮我找回我的钱 谢谢 干得好
Be careful, M. I might steal him from you.
你要小心 M夫人 我可能会把他挖走的
Construction’s not exactly my specialty.
建筑不是我的专长
Quite the opposite, in fact.
事实上 他是专门搞破坏的
Best to the family.
帮我问候你家人
Old friend?
老朋友吗?
We read law at Oxford together.
我们在牛津一起念法律
I always knew he’d conquer the world.
我早就知道他会称霸天下
Care for a drink?
要喝一杯吗?
Yes, thank you.
好 谢谢
He’s a man of great integrity.
他的为人很有原则
Who buys stolen reports for 3 million pounds.
却花三百万英镑 买♥♥失窃报告
Thank you.
谢谢
Any leads on the sniper?
有狙击手的线索吗?
Not one.
没有
Professional job.
是职业高手做的
She must be working for someone.
一定受人指使
Is this the stolen report? Yes. Classified.
这就是失窃报告? 对
From the Russian Atomic Energy Department.
从苏俄原子能源部来的 机密文件
What would King want this for?
金恩要这个干什么?
He was led to believe the document was a secret report…
他以为这项秘密报告
…identifying the terrorists who’d attacked his new oil pipeline.
指认了个一直在破坏 他新的输油管的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Interesting.
有意思
It doesn’t explain why someone would want me out of their office alive.
但这没解释为什么有人救我
King! The money.
金恩! 那笔钱
Moneypenny, stop King.
梦妮 拦住金恩
Move! Move, move!
让开! 让开!
Get out of the way!
快让开!
Stop!
住手!
Move!
让开!
Get out of the way! Move!
快让开!
Stop, stop!
住手!
It isn’t finished!
那还没完成呢!
Let go!
放开!
What do you think you’re ? Let go!
你在干 ? 放开!
Listen to me!
听我说!
You can’t get away.
你逃不了的
We can make a deal. Tell me who’s behind this…
跟我合作 说出背后主使
…who you work for.
你替谁工作?
Don’t do it!
住手!
Don’t blow us up!
别把我们炸死!
I can protect you.
我能保护你
Do you understand? I can protect you.
明白吗? 谁也不能伤害你
Not from him!
他就能!
Hello, my dear.
亲爱的
Who is that young woman?
那女孩是谁?
King’s daughter.
金恩的女儿
Elektra.
伊莉翠
Thank you.
谢谢
The money was dipped in urea.
钞票浸过尿素
A highly compacted fertilizer bomb.
MI6情报局总部苏格兰 威力强大的肥料炸♥药♥
Having handled the money, the water on 007’s hands…
007的手碰过钞票 又摸到冰块
…when he touched the ice, started a chemical reaction.
于是引起化学反应
In one note, the anti- counterfeiting strip was replaced with magnesium…
有一张钞票的反伪造金属线 被换成镁制引信
…which acted as a detonator. And King’s lapel pin…
金恩的胸针
…was switched for a copy…
也被换成
…which contained a radio transmitter to trigger the blast.
引爆♥炸♥药的无线电发送器
In other words, he set off the bomb that killed him.
换句话说 他引爆♥炸♥弹炸死自己的
We know it was someone close to King…
我们知道凶手是金恩的亲信
…and our only lead committed suicide on that balloon.
唯一的线索却 在气球上自杀身亡
But given the size of King’s organization…
金恩企业规模如此庞大
…it could be anyone, anywhere.
想找出凶手 简直就是海底捞针
This will not stand.
绝不能饶过他们
We won’t be terrorized by cowards who’d murder an innocent man…
不能让一个懦夫 利用我们
…and use us as the tool.
残杀无辜
We’ll find those who committed this atrocity.
我们一定要找出凶手
We’ll follow them to the farthest ends of the earth, if needs be.
就算追到天涯海角
And we will bring them to justice.
也要将他们绳之以法
Tanner!
谭纳!
M says you’re off the active- duty list until you’re cleared by medical.
M夫人说你不能参与行动 除非得到医生批准
Dislocated collarbone.
锁骨脱臼
If any more tendons snap, I’m afraid you’ll be out of action for weeks.
要是扯断韧带 你就得休养好几星期
Molly…
茉莉
…I need a clean bill of health.
我需要一张♥健♥康证明
You have to clear me for duty.
你得给我出健康证明
That wouldn’t really be Ethical?
那是很不… 道德?
Practical.
实际
Smart.
真聪明
Well, let’s just…
咱们不能
…skirt the issue, shall we?
拉点裙带关系吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!