Mrs. Rachel Troubowitz and what she said when I left for Basic.
她说“别碰我”?
What? “Don’t touch me?”
不 她是公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥的妻子
No. She’s our Super’s wife.
她到我妈的店买♥♥衣服 胸围有44EE
She comes into my mum’s shop to try a few things. She’s like a 44 Double E.
不得了
Double E? They’re massive.
好大的奶奶
Those are big titties.
我骗她穿42D的衣服 我们在更衣室里
I’ve got her convinced that she’s a 42 D. So we’re in the dressing room
她尝试挤进那件丝带束腰
and she tries to get into this side-cut,silk-ribboned,triple-panel girdle
还有神奇胸罩
with the shelf-lift brassiere.
很好看 都挤了出来
It’s beautiful. She’s pouring out of this thing.
很紧吗? 不 很好看
-Is it tight? -No, it’s beautiful.
她看得出我的小弟 像自♥由♥神像般又大又硬
She sees me and can tell I’ve got a hard-on the size of the Statue of Liberty.
于是她叫我冷静
She says, “Richard, calm down”, and she says,
又说要是在战场上难过害怕
“Over there, if you see anything that upsets you, if you’re scared,”
就闭眼想想它们
“I want you to close your eyes and think of these, you understand?”
我说我明白了
So I said, “Yes, ma’am.”
你没事吧?
Are you alright, sir?
我在数拍子
Yeah, I’m just keeping the rhythm.
你在老家真的是老师?
Is it true you were a teacher back home?
对 我是当不上老师的了
-Yes. -That’s something I could never do.
我家兄弟都不听老师的话
Not with the way me and my brothers treated our teachers. No, sir!
我教过上千个你这样的孩子
I had a thousand kids like you.
我想不起哥哥的容貌
I can’t see my brothers’ faces.
怎样努力也想不起来 你试过这样吗?
I’ve been trying and I can’t see their faces at all. Has that happened to you?
你要想想发生过的事
You’ve got to think of a context.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
不能只想他们的样子 要想些具体事情
You don’t just think about their faces, you think about something specific,
你们的共同经历
something you’ve done together.
我想家的时候 想得很具体
When I want to think of home, I think of something specific.
我想起后院的吊床
I think of my hammock in the backyard, –
或者是妻子戴起我的旧手套 修剪玫瑰花丛
or my wife pruning the rose bushes in a pair of my old work gloves.
有一晚两个哥哥把我弄醒
This one night, two of my brothers woke me up in the middle of the night.
说要给我惊喜
They said they had a surprise for me.
他们带我到谷仓阁楼
They took me to the barn up into the loft
原来大哥丹尼…
and there was my oldest brother Dan
跟爱莉丝贾汀在里面
with Alice Jardine!
想像一下 那女孩从一株 丑陋的树上掉下来
Picture a girl who just took a nosedive from the ugly tree
会让所有树枝都给压断
and hit every branch coming down!
丹尼脱去她的衬衫
And Dan’s got her shirt off…
接着要把胸罩也脱下时 肖恩突然大叫
So he’s trying to get her bra off and all of a sudden Sean screams out
“丹尼 你年纪还小 不可以这样”
“Danny, you’re a young man. Don’t do it!”
爱莉丝贾汀马上大叫 跳了起来
Alice Jardine hears this and she screams and jumps up
想冲出去 但她的头给衬衫蒙着
and tries to run out, but she’s got her shirt over her head.
所以撞到墙壁 晕倒了
She runs into the wall and knocks herself out.
丹尼很生气 追着我们
Now Dan is so mad at us. He starts coming after us,
但爱莉丝晕倒了 他要弄醒她
but at the same time Alice is unconscious. He’s got to wake her up.
于是一手抓着她的腿猛拉
He grabs her by a leg and drags her
一手拿着铲子追赶肖恩
and at the same time he picks up a shovel and goes after Sean!
肖恩说“你干嘛打我? 我是在帮你”
And Sean says, ‘Why are you trying to hit me? I just did you a favour!”
丹尼更加生气 乱挥铲子
This makes Dan more angry. He tries to swing this thing.
最后铲子脱手 打破了火油灯
He loses his shovel. It goes out of his grasp and hits a kerosene lantern.
爆♥炸♥着火 谷仓几乎给烧掉
The thing explodes. The whole barn almost goes up because of this thing.
这就是最后一晚 丹第二天就上战场去
That was it, that was the last… Dan went off to Basic the next day.
这是四兄弟最后一次共聚
That was the last night the four of us were together.
已经过了两年
That was two years ago.
天啊
Oh, my.
再说说妻子和玫瑰花丛的事
Tell me about your wife and those rose bushes.
不 那些事要留给自己
No. No, that one I save just for me.
敌人从东面开来
Enemy from the east.
两台虎式坦克 两辆装甲车
He sees two Tiger tanks, two Panzer tanks.
五十人以上的步兵队伍
Infantry. 50 plus change.
分散 各就各位 莱宾 去当兔子
Disperse! You know what to do. Reiben, get on the rabbit.
厄本 躲起来 梅利西、汉德森 准备开火
Upham, get some cover. Mellish and Henderson, lock and load!
大家检查武器
Everybody check your ammo!
莱宾 祝你好运 不用祝福 我生来幸运
-Good luck,Reiben! -I don’t need any luck,I was born lucky!
拿着五枚曳光弹 知道 照亮两端
One in five tracer. Yes, and tracers point both ways.
去检查顶端的空间
Why don’t you check the head space and she should run.
厄本 快点
Upham, hustle up!
厄本下士 这里没有0.30机♥枪♥
Corporal Upham. We don’t have a.30 calibre machine gun here.
梅利西和钟楼的 杰克森才需要这个
Either Mister Mellish or Mr Jackson in the bell tower needs that.
厄本 杰克森有子弹 去拿给梅利西
Upham! Jackson’s fine, turn around to Mellish!
有很多步兵 不知道会否上钓
There’s a ton of infantry. I don’t know if they took the bait, though.
还有口香糖吗?
Have you got any more of that?
装甲车没有上当
The Panzers didn’t take the bait.
步兵团正向左进发
The infantry’s moving to the left.
一辆装甲车跟二十人刚刚开过
A half-track just went by with about 20 troops.
梅利西、汉德森 移位
Mellish, Henderson! Displace!
点火
Do it, now! Light it up! You! Light it!
右边有三十人 设法截停他们
30 infantry on the right flank. Get over there, find a hole and stop them!
移位
Displace!
厄本
Upham!
目标清除 去吧
Clear! OK, go!
德国人
Krauts!
向右边进攻
Right flank!
伏下
Get down, get down!
厄本 0.30子弹
Upham! Thirty cal, hurry!
告诉上尉 左翼快失守
Find the Captain, this flank’s going to fold!
车子还在动
Traversing! He’s still in this fight!
瑞恩 伏下
No! Ryan, get down, get down!
瑞恩
Ryan!
瑞恩
Ryan!
闭嘴 放开我
Keep your mouth shut Get off me!
你没事吧? 放开我
-Are you alright? -Get off of me!
上尉 我也没事 谢谢
I’m fine too, Captain. Thanks.
夹击他们 扔手榴弹过去
Hit them from both sides. Get aboard! Get a grenade in there!
手榴弹
Grenade!
是二十毫米机♥枪♥
20 mill! 20 mill!
是重型机♥枪♥ 干掉它
Flak gun, 20 mm. Take it out!
机♥枪♥给覆盖着 打不到
Heavy weapon in defilade below! I ain’t got a shot!
钳子队形 帕克 目标在八点钟方向
Pincer move! Parker! Targets eight o’clock, low!
愿天主赐我力量
God grant me strength.
去吧 移位
Let’s go, displace! Come on!
厄本 躲好
Cover! Upham, cover!
0.30子弹用光了
I’m out of.30 calibre.
天主赐我力量 教我的手打仗
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to war –
教我的指头作战
and my fingers to fight.
天主是我的堡垒 我的高塔和解脱者
My goodness and my fortress. My high tower and deliverer.
我的盾牌 我的依靠
My shield and He in whom I trust.
去吧 宝贝
Here you go, baby.
帕克 伏下
Parker, get down!
上尉 那机♥枪♥很要命
Captain, that 20 mm is killing us.
一定要毁掉它 我到上面去
-We’ve got to try to flank it somehow. -Let me get over there for a top shot.
厄本
Upham!
厄本 拿子弹来
Upham, Upham! Upham, ammo, goddammit!
卡住了 拿0.30子弹给我 用光了
-I’m jammed! Got any.30 calibre? -I’m out.
厄本
Upham. Upham!
莱宾
Reiben!
莱宾
Reiben!
用光了 有人有子弹吗?
I’m out! I need another bandolier. Anybody got a bandolier?
混♥蛋♥
You piece of shit!
住手 听我说 别这样
Let’s stop, let’s stop! Listen to me! Stop! No, no, no…
去你的
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥…
Son of a bitch, son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
用光了 那些0.60炮弹…
I’m out! Those.60 rounds…
没有炮管也可以用 怎样用?
-We can use them without the tube. -How?
这是引爆线 扔出去就行了
Fuse-arming wire, set back and heave it!
德国人
Panzer schreck!
去吧
Go, go!
到最后防线去
We’re going to the Alamo.
最后防线

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!