So now I ask you, how much blood will you give in order to survive?
他妈的 他妈的
Fuck! Fuck.
好吧 那么可以让一个人 用10品脱的血填满烧杯 然后死掉
All right, so one person can fill the beaker with ten pints of blood and die.
或者两个人同时填
Or two people can fill it…
只用5品脱
…with five pints…
也许能活下去
…and maybe live.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
我说谎了
I lied.
我认识那个调查记者 他叫Charles
I know the investigative journalist in there. His name is Charles.
他在写一篇关于我所做的事的文章
He was writing a story about what I did.
你做了什么
What’d you do?
一个商人给了我
A dealer gave me…
一盎司海♥洛♥因♥ 只要我烧掉一栋废弃的楼
…an ounce of heroin to burn down an abandoned building.
但这…
But it wa…
噢 天啊 那并不是废弃的楼 有八个人在那里
Oh, God. It wasn’t abandoned. There was eight people in there.
八个人死了
Eight people died.
联邦政♥府♥插手调查了
And the feds got involved.
我被逮住后 我老爸花钱让我脱身了
And I got caught but I made a deal and my dad got me off.
那个和我做交易的人消失了 然后什么事都没有发生
The guy who hired me disappeared and nothing happened. Nothing happened.
所以她才认识我
That’s how she knew me.
那个死在浴缸的女人
The woman in the tub.
是火把我们联♥系♥起来了
The fire. It’s what connects us.
那消防调查员写了事故的假报告
The fire inspector who wrote the bogus accident report…
那城市规划局的女人受贿 批了建新楼的提议
…the city planner who pushed through the residential permits…
那个记者隐瞒了真♥相♥
…the journalist that buried the investigative story…
吸毒的富家小子放了火
…the rich-kid junkie who was the patsy…
房♥地♥产♥的发展商让一切计划实施起来
…and the real estate developer who set it all in motion.
我们杀了八个人 然后得到了房♥产权 但没有人在意
We killed eight people and stole the property, and nobody cared.
没有人在意吗
Nobody cared?
那八个人和他们的家人会在意
Eight people and their families cared.
联邦政♥府♥会 看看我他妈的手 我在意 我在意
The feds cared. Look at my fucking arm. I cared! I cared!
但你没有得到公正审判
But you didn’t face justice.
我们都没有
None of us did.
他们为什么这么做
Why did they all do it?
为什么 是因为钱吗
Why? Was it for money?
这就是你的计划? 你就是幕后黑手?
This was your plan? You were the one behind it?
那楼有八个人在 你必须知道的 明白吗
There was eight people in that building. You had to know that. Did you know that?
你是怪物
You’re a monster.
你也是
So are you.
我们来到这里都是应得的
We both deserve to be here.
我一个人做不了 看着我 我一个人做不了
I can’t do this alone. Look at me. I can’t do this alone.
好的 没事的
Okay. It’s okay.
我们数三声
We have to go on three.

One.

Two.
把你的手放进洞里
Put your hand in the hole!

Three!
你好 Strahm探员
Hello, Agent Strahm.
如果你现在听到这录音 那说明你再一次找到了你要找的东西
If you are hearing this, then you have once again found what you’re looking for.
或者你是这么认为的
Or so you think.
你的奉献值得嘉许
Your dedication is to be commended.
但我问你 你是否在你的探索旅途中学到了什么
But I ask you if you have learned anything on your journey of discovery.
俗话说
As the old adage goes.
“被愚弄一次 是你的耻辱” “被愚弄两次 则是我的耻辱”
“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”
你让自己陷入了需要信任的境况
The situation you find yourself in is one of trust.
所以我问你 特勤探员Strahm 你学会相信我了吗
So I ask you, Special Agent Strahm, have you learned to trust me?
想在这房♥里存活下来的唯一办法 就是进入你前面的玻璃盒子
The only way to survive this room is by entering the glass box before you.
疼痛是会有的 但你有机会活下去
Pain will be incurred, but you have a chance of survival.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们赢了
We won.
我逮到你了 你狗♥娘♥养♥的
I got you, you motherfucker.
放下
Drop it!
我说放下
I said drop it!
谁对你干了这事
Who did this to you?
我们赢了
We won.
我们一起合作
We worked together.
我需要紧急医疗救治 圣博斯大街1293号♥
I need immediate medical assistance. 1293 Sandburst Drive.
天啊 Peter
Jesus, Peter.
告诉我怎样打开
Tell me how to open it.
我要怎样打开
How do I open it?
然而 如果你选择不进去 将不会有人再见到你
However, if you choose not to, you will never be heard from again.
你的尸体永远不会被发现
Your body will never be found.
你会永久消失
You will simply vanish.
我问你 特勤探员Strahm 你学会相信我了吗
I ask you, Special Agent Strahm, have you learned enough to trust me?
你会听从我的忠告吗
Will you heed my warning?
因为如果你不… – 去你♥妈♥的♥
For if you do not… – Fuck you.
这间房♥将永远是你的坟墓
…this room will forever be your tomb.
我的遗物将会与你永随
And my legacy will become yours.
如果你擅长猜测人的思想
If you’re good at anticipating the human mind…
我觉得我被跟踪了 – 谁会跟踪你
I think I’m being followed. – Who would be following you?
我要再跟Jill Tuck再谈一次
I wanna talk to Jill Tuck one last time.
他怀疑某个内部的人
He suspected someone on the inside.
偶然就会变成必然了
It leaves nothing to chance.
我们本来都应该死掉的
We were all supposed to die.
你就充当英雄的角色
You were supposed to be the hero.
做抉择吧
Make your choice.
Cowan
Cowan.
是的 我是Erickson
Yeah, this is Erickson.
我要你发布一则通缉令
I want you to put out an APB.
疑犯名字是Peter Strahm
Suspect’s name is Peter Strahm.
是的 没错
Yeah, that’s right.
特勤探员Peter Strahm
Special Agent Peter Strahm.
我会阻止你的 你狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’m gonna stop you, you son of a bitch.
我知道你是谁 我知道
I know who you are. I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!