What the fuck difference does it make where I’m from?
放轻松点 老兄
Take it easy, man.
我只是想知道我在和谁打交道
I just want to get to know who I do business with.
你和我交易之后就会知道了 别再他妈的玩花样
You’ll know me once you do business with me and stop fucking around.
可以吗
Okay?
-怎么了 -东尼
-What’s the story? -Tony!
青蛙脸 你刚刚摆了自己一道
You know, Frog Face, you just fucked yourself.
-敢偷我的东西你就死定了 -是吗
-You steal from me, you’re dead. -Yeah?
你要把钱给我
You want to give me the cash,
还是要我先把你弟弟做了
or do I kill your brother first
再把你也做了
before I kill you?
你何不试试把头塞进自己的屁♥眼♥
Why don’t you try sticking your head up your ass?
看看合不合适
See if it fits.
是吗 好
Yeah? Okay.
-是 这很重要 -我知道这很重要
-Yeah, it’s very important. -I understand it’s important.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
你预测今早会有
You forecasted an earthquake
三到四级的地震
in the 3-to-4-point range this morning.
真的发生三到四级的地震
We had an earthquake in the 3-to-4-point range.
-让我印象深刻 -谢谢
-I’m impressed. -Thank you, sir.
然而 证据不是很薄弱…
However, isn’t it rather slender evidence…
你皮肤真好
You have such beautiful skin.
我喜欢你…
I like the way you…
我不知道今天该做什么 不过…
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do today, but…
安东尼奥 看
Antonio, mira!
看看你的朋友发生了什么事
Watch what happens to your friend.
如果你不想要同样的事发生在你身上
If you don’t want this to happen to you,
就把钱给我
give me the money.
拜托 别这样
Come on, come on.
现在轮到脚了
Now the leg, huh.
我们上去吧 老兄 走吧
Let’s do it, man. Come on.
我们会没事的
We’re all gonna be all right.
好了 疤面
Okay, cara cicatriz.
你也可以死 对我来说没什么不同
You can die, too. It makes no difference to me.
最后一次机会 傻子
Last chance, pendejo!
去你的
Fuck you!
-你还好吗 -没事 子弹射穿了
-You okay? -Yeah, man. It went in and out.
把他弄出去 快
Okay, take him out of here, quick!
小奇 把东西拿走
Chi Chi! Get the yeyo.
-轮到你了 -我杀了你
-Your turn. -I kill you!
死吧
Die!
快点 上车 快 走了
Hurry up! Get in! Come on. Let’s go!
关门
Close the door!
一群牛仔 有人搞砸了
Bunch of cowboys. Somebody fucked up.
嗯 我立刻去查
Yeah, well, I’ll check it out right away.
你去查吧 奥马尔
You do that, Omar. You do that.
-钱还在你手上吗 -嗯
-You still got the money? -Yeah.
货也在我手上
And I got the yeyo.
-货在你手上 -是 没错
-You got the yeyo? -Yeah, right.
-把东西拿过来 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Bring it here. -Fuck you.
我会自己交给罗培兹
I’m taking it to Lopez myself.
不是你 是我
Not you, me.
好个王八蛋
Nice fucking guy.
法兰克罗培兹 东尼蒙大拿
Frank Lopez. Tony Montana.
-东尼蒙大拿 -罗培兹先生 真是荣幸
-Tony Montana. -Mr. Lopez. It’s a real pleasure.
你可以叫我法兰克
You can call me Frank.
大家都叫我法兰克 我的小联盟球队
Everybody calls me Frank. My Little League team,
甚至镇上他妈的检察官
even the fucking prosecutors around town,
都叫我法兰克
they all call me Frank.
-好吧 法兰克 -你好吗
-Okay, Frank. -How are you?
曼尼里贝拉
Manny Ribera.
-他在办事时吃了一颗子弹 -射穿了
-He caught one on the job. -Went right through.
我们听说了
We heard about that.
奥马尔 他跟我说了很多你们的好话
Omar, he tells me great things about you guys.
奥马尔人不错
Well, Omar’s okay.
更不用提你们帮我办的大事
Not to mention, of course, the nice job you did for me.
-那个共♥产♥王八…-你不需要提这件事
-That Commie son of a bitch… -You don’t have to mention that.
-那很好玩 -很好玩
-That was fun. -That was fun?
-没错 -很好玩
-Damn right. -That was fun.
有时是很好玩的
Sometimes it’s fun.
你想喝什么 威士忌 琴酒 兰姆酒
What do you want to drink? Scotch, gin, rum?
喜欢哪样
What do you like?
琴酒好了 要来点吗 两杯琴酒
Gin is fine. Want some? Two gins.
我需要有胆识的人 东尼
I need a guy with steel in his balls, Tony.
像你这样的人 我需要他随时在我身边
A guy like you. And I need him around me all the time.
你 东尼和你的好友
You, Tony, and your compadre here.
东西在这
Here’s the stuff.
两公斤
Two keys.
我朋友安吉为此赔上一条命 钱在这
It cost my friend Angel his life. Here’s the money.
我送你的礼物
My gift to you.
你的朋友的事 我很抱歉 东尼
I’m sorry about your friend, Tony.
如果大家都用正常的方法做生意
If people would do business the right way,
就不会发生这种错误
there’d be no fuck-ups like this.
别以为我不感谢你的表现
Don’t think I don’t appreciate the gesture.
你会发现 只要你忠心
You’re gonna find, you stay loyal in this business,
你会往上爬 会很快往上爬
you’re gonna move up. You’re gonna move up fast.
你会发现你最大的麻烦
And you’ll find out your biggest problem
不是怎么把货拿到手
is not bringing in the stuff,
而是怎么花那些他妈的钱
but what to do with all the fucking cash!
我希望我有一天会有这样的麻烦
I hope I have that problem someday.
你会有这样的麻烦的 别担心
You’ll have that problem, don’t worry.
过来坐下
Sit down over here.
艾薇拉死哪去了 很晚了
Where the hell’s Elvira? It’s late.
去找她 请你去找她好吗
Go find her, will you?
老天 他妈的女人
Jesus! Fucking broad.
她一半的人生都用来穿衣服 另一半时间则在脱衣服
She spends half her life dressing, the other half undressing.
你要在她穿脱之间找到她
Gotta get her in between.
-她来了 -嗯
-She’s coming. -Yeah.
你要趁她不注意占她便宜
You gotta jump on her when she’s not looking.
那太棒了
That’s the best time.
你们今晚有什么事做
What are you guys doing tonight?
要不要和我去一间不错的餐厅 你饿了没
You wanna go to a nice restaurant with me? You hungry?
我饿到可以吃一头牛
I could eat a horse.
-好 就让他们给你煮头牛 -我一定吃掉
-Okay, they’ll cook you a horse. -I’ll eat it.
告诉我 他们打到你哪里 在侧边吗
Tell me, where’d they get you? Right there in the side?
没什么 子弹射过我的身体
It’s nothing. It went right through me.
打到墙上
It hit the wall.
我子弹用光了 像个白♥痴♥一样
I ran out of bullets, like an asshole.
当我换弹夹时 那个我以为已经被我做掉的家伙
When I changed the clip, a guy who I thought I killed
结果不但没死 还开枪射我
wasn’t dead and shot me.
那家伙在我后面 我杀了他
The guy was behind me. I killed him.
-你被几颗子弹射中 -子弹 一颗
-How many bullets you catch? -Bullets? One bullet.
九毫米口径的
9mm.
艾薇拉 你跑哪去了 十点了 我饿死了
Elvira, where the hell you been? It’s 10:00. I’m starving.
你一天到晚都在饿 你该试试饿死的滋味
You’re always hungry. You should try starving.
你去哪里
Where you going? Come on.
过来这里 我给你介绍几个朋友
Come over here! I want you to meet a friend of mine.
东尼蒙大拿 艾薇拉
Tony Montana. Elvira.
-哈啰 -曼尼里贝拉 艾薇拉
-Hello. -Manny Ribera. Elvira.
我们有五个人 要去哪里吃晚饭
So, there are five of us. Where are we having dinner?
我打算去巴比伦俱乐部
I thought we’d go to the Babylon Club.
-又去那里 -又去那里
-Again? -Again.
法兰克 如果有人想暗♥杀♥你
You know, Frank, if anyone wanted to assassinate you,
要找到你应该不会太难
you wouldn’t be too hard to find.
暗♥杀♥我 有谁会想暗♥杀♥我
Assassinate me? Who the hell would want to kill me?
我什么都没有 就只有朋友
I got nothing but friends!
谁知道 或许是你小联盟球队的捕手
You never know. Maybe the catcher on your Little League team.
捕手 那个混♥蛋♥一整季都没上过垒
The catcher? That son of a bitch, he didn’t get a base hit all season.
我真该杀了他
I should kill him!
巴比伦俱乐部
你知道那是谁吗 露伊丝和米格尔伊发利亚
You know who that is? Luis and Miguel Echevierra.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!