绝食吗 多久了
Hunger strike? How long has this been going on?
不是昨天就是今天
She hasn’t had a thing yesterday or today.
你们有定期送东西过去给她吃吗
Sending meals up to her regularly?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那为什么不硬塞给她吃
Why don’t you jam it down her throat?
没那么简单 安德鲁先生
It’s not that simple, Mr. Andrews.
我自己去找她谈 送些吃的过去给她
I’ll talk to her myself. Have some food brought up to her.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
除非让我下船否则我什么都不吃
I won’t eat a thing until you let me off this boat.
你最后还是要听我的 爱莉
Come now, Ellie. You know I’ll have my way.
这次不会了 我已经嫁给他了
Not this time, you won’t! I’m already married to him.
但是你绝对不能和他住在同一个屋檐 我能预见
You’ll never live under the same roof with him. I’ll see to it.
你还不懂吗 金·卫斯利和我已经成婚了
Can’t you get it through your head, King Westley and I are married!
确实的 合法的结婚了 一切都结束了
Definitely, legally, actually married! It’s over, it’s finished.
你无计可施 我和他都超过21岁了
There’s not a thing you can do about it. I’m over 21 and so is he.
你想不想知道为什么你上船后
Would you be interested that while you’ve been onboard…
我就一直想要撤消你的婚姻
I’ve arranged to have your marriage annulled.
撤消 我和金都不会同意的
Annulled. I’ll have something to say about that and so will King.
我随时欢迎你们发表高见
I expect him to.
食物来了 请进
The vittles. Come in. Come in.
我不是说过不用送吃的来吗
I told you not to bring any food in here.
稍等 这不是给你吃的
Now wait a minute. This isn’t for you.
放在这里就好
Put it down here.
你真的太聪明了
Smart, aren’t you? So subtle.
这只不过是我的策略
Strategy, my dear.
你派那些大猩猩来抓我
Was it strategy sending those gorillas to drag me away…
也是策略哟
and I can just sit in peace.
你策略用完了就该用暴♥力♥了
Your idea of strategy is to use a lead pipe.
这件事我们已经讨论过了
I’ve won many arguments that way.
除了不喜欢他 你根本没有金的把柄
Besides not liking him, you haven’t got a thing against King.
-他是个骗子 -他是国内顶尖的飞行员之一
-He’s a fake. -He’s one of the best flyers in the country.
你知道他一无事处
He’s no good.
你嫁给他只是为了跟我唱反调
You married him because I said not to.
从我小时候你就不停的指挥我做事
You’re always telling me what not to do since I can remember.
那是因为你从小就是个固执的笨蛋
Because you’ve always been a stubborn idiot.
我这是家学深渊
I come from a long line of stubborn idiots.
别叫 你搞不好会胃口大开
Don’t shout so. You may work up an appetite.
我爱大叫就大叫
I’ll shout if I want to! I’ll scream if I want to!
那就叫吧
All right, scream.
如果你不让我下船的话
Let me off this boat
我就把这儿拆了
or I’ll break every piece of furniture in here!
来一块牛排吧 你不用吃
Have a nice piece of juicy steak. You don’t have to eat it.
闻闻就好 这简直像一首诗
Just smell it. It’s a poem.
爱莉
Ellie
爱莉
Ellie
爱莉 爱莉
Ellie! Ellie!
放下救生艇 快去抓她
Lower the boats! Lower the boats! Catch her! Catch her!
快去抓她 快去
Come on, men! Come on!
她逃了
She got away, sir.
她对你们而言太聪明了
Of course, she’s too smart for you.
帮我发封电报给李文顿侦探社
Send a wireless to the Lovington Detective Agency.
“我女儿又逃了”
“Daughter escaped again.”
“看好迈阿密所有的道路 机场和火车站”
“Watch roads, airports and train stations in Miami.”
上车啦 棕榈滩 萨凡纳 杰克逊维尔
All aboard! Palm Beach, Savannah, Jacksonville…
纽约 费城
New York, Philadelphia.
我们是在浪费时间
We’re wasting our time.
爱莉·安德鲁才不会坐巴士呢
Imagine Ellie Andrews riding on a bus.
我已告诉过那老头子这件事了
I told the old man it was bunk.
请给我一张往纽约的车票
Ticket for New York, please.
-你的票在这儿 -谢谢
-Here’s your ticket. -Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh! Thank you. Thank you.
这里是怎么回事 我想用电♥话♥
Hey! What’s going on here? I’d like to use that phone.
走开 这里正在创造历史
Go away. This is history in the making.
-什么 -里面有个人正在咬狗
-What? -There’s a man biting a dog in there.
我再也受不了了
I can’t stand this any longer.
才怪 你给我听好
Ln a pig’s eye, you will.
如果你们开除我的话
Hey! Listen monkey face, when you fired me,
就是开除报社
you fired the best news hound…
最好的记者
your filthy scandal sheet ever had.
你根本写不出
Say listen! You wouldn’t know a newspaper story
新闻来
if it kicked you in the pants.
我拿到你所有的稿子了
Yeah, yeah she’ll get all your copy.
你为什么不告诉我 你会用希腊文写
Why didn’t you tell me you were gonna write it in Greek?
这样我就可以成立一个新的部门
I’d start a new department.
那个是诗文体 你这个笨蛋
That was free verse, you gas house palooka.
诗文个鬼 你浪费了报社好多钱
What was free about it? It cost this paper a gob of dough.
但以后你没有机会了
And it’s not going to cost us any more!
高登
Gordon.
你知不知道这通电♥话♥是我们付费
Did you know he reversed the charge on that call?
什么 你这个
What? Why you….
听着 你回到纽约后
Say listen, you, when you get back to New York,
离我远一点
you keep far away from this office.
你被开除了 你不适合这里 永远都不会适合
You’re fired. You don’t work here anymore and you never will.
他说什么
What’d he say?
你现在改变语气了
Oh, so you’re changing your tune?
现在道歉太迟了
You’re late with your apologies.
就算你跪着求我
I wouldn’t go back to work for you
我也不会回去为你工作的
if you begged me on your hands and knees!
这让你学个教训
I hope this’ll be a lesson to you.
告诉他了吧
Did we tell that baby?
-算是了吧 -都又告诉他吗 彼特
-We don’t need anymore of his lip. -You told him, Pete.
现在他知道我对他那份工作的感想了
I guess he knows now, how I feel about his job.
我猜也是
I bet he does, too.
我的座车准备好了吗
ls my chariot ready?
国王陛下你的座车已经在等了
Your chariot awaiteth withouteth, mighty King.
-让路 -国王要经过了
-Lead on, sire. -Make way for the king.
国王要经过了
Make way for the king.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
请问有没有人要枕头
Make yourself comfortable with a pleasant pillow.
要枕头吗 先生
Pillow, sir?
司机先生 麻烦你把报纸拿走
Hey! Driver! If you’ll be good enough to move those newspapers,
这样我就有位子坐了
I’ll have a seat.
等等
Hey, wait a minute!
你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
为什么要把报纸丢出去
The papers. The papers. What’s the idea of throwing them out?
报纸吗 说来话长
The papers? It’s a long story, my friend.
我一向讨厌坐在报纸上
I never did like the idea of sitting on newspapers.
我坐过一次 结果所有的头条都印在我的裤子上
I did it once, and all the headlines came off on my white pants.
结果那天根本没有人买♥♥报纸
It actually happened. Nobody bought a paper that day.
他们跟着我就可以看到
They followed me all over town
我屁♥股♥上的头条了
and read the news off the seat of my pants.
想自作聪明 小心我打断你的鼻子
A fresh guy. What you need is a good sock on the nose.
司机先生也许你不喜欢我的鼻子 但我很喜欢
Listen partner, you may not like my nose, but I do.
我永远把它戴在脸上
I always wear it out in the open so…
这样有人想打断它的话就可以动手
if anybody wants to take a sock at it, they can do it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
这个答案真妙 为什么我没有想到
Now, that’s a brilliant answer. Why didn’t I think of it?
否则我们早就没什么好谈的了
Our conversation could have been over long ago.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你再继续这样说我们哪儿也到不了
If you keep that up, we won’t get anywhere.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我被你问倒了 是的
You got me. Yeah!
对不起 小姐 那个位子是我的
Excuse me, lady. But that upon which you sit is mine.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我好辛苦才抢到这个位子
Now listen, I put up a stiff fight for that seat.
所以你还是滚吧
So, if it’s just the same to you, scram.
司机先生 这些位子被保留了吗
Driver, are these seats reserved?
-没有 先到先赢 -谢谢
-No. First come, first serve. -Thank you.
司机先生 这边可以坐两个人对吧
Hey, driver, these seats accommodate two people, don’t they?
也许可以 也许不行
Maybe they do, maybe they don’t.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!