第59届世界职业棒球赛最有价值球员
The MVP of the ’59 World Series.
那是洛杉矶这里的第一个冠军
That’s the first championship here in LA.
那都不重要 但他那赛季赢了两次还救援成功两次
Not that it matters, but he had two wins and two saves in that series.
第二页
Page two.
奥尔斯顿的拍档 叫斗牛犬奥马利
Alston’s partner, named Bulldog O’Malley.
-本比 -沃尔特 奥马利
-Bump? -Walter O’Malley?
把道奇队从布鲁克林买♥♥到洛杉矶的拥有者
The owner who brought the Dodgers to LA from Brooklyn.
-像圣人一般 -你看到规律了吗 雷
-Man was a saint. -You seeing a pattern here, Ray?
那斗牛犬呢 奥廖尔斗牛犬 赫希泽
How about “Bulldog,” huh? Orel “Bulldog” Hershiser?
88年道奇队最后赢了的那一个赛季
Star of the last Dodger team that won a series, ’88?
在我们没再赢过之前
Before we sucked.
那我们为什么来这里 本比
So, why are we here, Bumpy?
因为这是前道奇队的人活动的地方
‘Cause this is the place where ex-Dodgers hang out.
而所有的疯子都知道
And all the crazies know it.
还有奥马利和谢利在追杀的那怪物
And by the way, the monster that O’Malley and Sherry are chasing
是橙色和黑色
is orange and black.
这是北方队队衣的颜色
You know, the colors worn by that, uh, team up north.
我该早点注意到的
Think I’d have noticed that a little sooner.
别怪你自己 本比
Don’t beat yourself up, Bump.
有点沮丧
Think Blue.
明白了吗
See?
热情就像地图
Passions… are like maps.
以我为例
Take me, for example.
卡洛琳是
Carolyn is…
曾经是
was…
造就了今天的我
the thing that made me me.
这不可能改变的
Nothing will ever change that.
而你 你一直想着克莱尔的方式
Take you. The way you keep thinking about Claire.
这是失败的原因
It’s a lost cause.
但你不放弃
But you don’t give up.
热情总是会赢的
Passion always wins.
所以从现在起我每晚都会在这里
So I will be here every night from now on.
他会来这里的
He’ll come here.
像是个长♥期♥投资啊
Kind of a long shot.
我知道很疯狂
Crazy. I know.
就像因为一张办公室野餐
Sort of like building a whole case
的照片建立了整个案件
around a picture from an office picnic.
但你看过全部的脸
But you look at enough faces,
你一定会找到你要找到那个人
you’re bound to find the one you’re looking for.
最终一定会的 对吧
Eventually, right?
那么下一场比赛时什么时候
So, when’s the next game?
伙计 坐下来啊
Yo, buddy, sit down!
坐下来啊
Sit down!
-我在找我的叔叔 -是吗 我想看比赛啊
-I’m looking for my uncle. -Yeah, and I’m trying to watch the game.
再来10个这样的晚上 我宁愿去上学了
You know, after 10 nights of this, I’m ready to learn something.
本比
Bump.
第十排 第七个家伙
Ten rows up, seven guys in.
-没错 像是 -好吧
-Yeah. Yeah, maybe. -Okay.
借过
Excuse me.
先生 请借过一下
Sir. Excuse me. Excuse me.
马赞
Hey, Marzin! Hey!
抱歉
Sorry.
本比 跟我来
Bump! With me!
别挡路
Out of the way!
本比 你追那边
Bump! Check down there!
甘乃迪 封锁出口 那边
Hey, Kennedy, shield the exits! Over there!
-搞什么鬼 -天啊
-What the hell, bro! -Jesus.
天啊
Aah! God!
滚开
Move!
-我看到嫌疑人 -别跑
-I got the suspect. -Hey!
停下来 马赞
Stop! Marzin, stop!
马赞
Marzin!
该死的
Goddamn it!
你没事吧
You okay?
-追他 -嫌疑人…
-Get him! -Suspect is…
别跑
Hold it right there!
滚开啊
Get out of the way!
-你逮到他了吗 -是的
-You got him? -Yeah.
-别动 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
-Stay where you are. -Son of a bitch!
你现在做的事
What are you trying to do,
只会让你停职派回纽约
get yourself suspended, sent back to New York?
我们不知道那家伙会逃跑 那是棒球赛
We didn’t know the guy would run. It was a baseball game.
我们只是去那里问他几个问题 但之后他就逃跑了
We were just there to ask him a couple of questions, but then he ran!
别跟我来这一套 别跟我说话像跟莫拉莱斯说话
Don’t do that to me. Don’t talk to me like you talk to Morales.
我知道你去那里做什么
I know what you were there to do.
-我们该怎么做 放了他吗 -没错
-What were we supposed to do, let him go? -Yes.
我们没有任何证据 我要放了他
We don’t have anything on him. I want him released.
-你不想先问他问题吗 -不想
-You don’t wanna question him first? -No!
我要他在释放前考虑他的权利在莫拉莱斯…
I want him advised of his rights and released before Morales…
如果我立案了莫拉莱斯会提出诉讼
Morales will file if I can make a case.
而马赞已经知道他的权利了 他是自愿在这里的
And Marzin already knows his rights. He’s here voluntarily.
他会坦白的 我只要再逼逼他
He’ll confess! I just gotta work him a little.
-指的是水刑吗 -不是 是谈谈
-Meaning waterboarding? -No, meaning conversation.
5分钟 如果你不认为他是凶手 他可以走
Five minutes. If you don’t think he’s the doer, he walks.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔 别这样 我们不能就这样放他走
Claire, come on. We can’t just let him go.
-你干什么啊 -对不起
-What are you doing? -I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我求你了
I’m begging you.
我也求你了
I’m begging you.
我只是想提醒你
I just wanna remind you
你是自愿在这里的
that you’re here of your own volition.
你随时都可以走
You’re free to go at any time.
自愿
“Volition.”
说的真轻松啊
That’s a great word.
当我做了警♥察♥我也要说说这个词
I think I’m gonna use that someday, when I’m a cop.
-你清楚你的权利 -没错
-You understand your rights. -Yeah.
这是关于清♥真♥寺的事吗
Is this about the mosque?
不是
No.
这是关于卡洛琳 科布的事
This is about Carolyn Cobb.

Who?
卡洛琳 科布
Carolyn Cobb.
我从来没见过她
I never met her.
我不记得这张照片
I don’t remember this picture.
-这是哪里 -这是办公室野餐
-Where is this? -It’s the office picnic.
你是雷吉 施富的客人 你的老师在这里
You were the guest of Reggie Siefert, your rabbi in here,
你的监护人
your godfather.
没错 我大概去了野餐10分钟
Oh, yeah, yeah. I came for the picnic for 10 minute, maybe.
音乐太糟糕了
Music was shit.
那是9毫米口径的格洛克手♥枪♥吗
That… Is that a Glock 9?
这是标准配置 对吧
That’s standard issue, right?
为什么你要逃跑
Why did you run from us?
你不是吧
You serious?
我在洛杉矶最恐怖的清♥真♥寺做卧底
I’m ratting on the sickest sleeper cell in LA.
我跟两个警♥察♥聊天 我不死定了吗
I get spotted chatting with two cops, I’m a dead man.
等等
Wait.
是你拿了我的漫画吗
Are you the guys who took my comic book?
没错 吹咩
Yeah, fuckhead.
就是我拿了你的漫画
I’m the guy that took your comic book.
卡洛琳 科布
Carolyn Cobb.
我认为你奸♥杀♥了她 吃豆人
I think you raped her and killed her, Pac-Man.
这真聪明
Yeah, that would be smart
因为我现在都不怎么激动 是吧
’cause I don’t have enough heat on me as it is, do I?
那么…
So…
我认为你在野餐上见到她
I think you met her at the picnic,
你自己认为她对你有兴趣
convinced yourself that she was interested in you,
然后也许几天后跟踪她
and then maybe after a couple of days following her around,
你走到她面前 宣布你永恒的爱
you went up to her, declared your undying love,
而当她叫你滚的时候
and when she told you to piss off,
你奸♥杀♥了她 还把她抛尸到垃圾桶
you raped her and killed her and dumped her body in the trash,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!