救命啊
Help! Help!
-你好 -节日快乐
-Hey. How are you? -Happy holidays.
你可以了
You’re good.
谢谢合作
Thank you, sir.
是你吗 小天使
Is that you, angel?
没错 是我
Yeah, it’s me.
什么风吹你回来了
What brought you back this way?
我就是 我离不开你
I just… I couldn’t stay away from you.
-嘴真滑 -我要到楼上见他们
-Oh, stop. -I’m gonna see them upstairs.
雷 卡斯滕 她在等我
Ray Kasten. She’s expecting me.
进去吧
Go right ahead.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Look who’s back.
你可以叫杰西卡 科布进来吗 麻烦了
Could you ask Jessica Cobb to come in, please?
像红疹一样
Like a rash.
13年 升职2次
Wow. Thirteen years. Two promotions.
-还是那么混♥蛋♥ -升职3次
-Still an asshole. -Three promotions.
谢谢你还在查啊
Thanks for keeping track.
没办法 我着了迷
What can I say? I’m a fan.
可以让一下吗
You mind?
祝你好运
Good luck.
-我迟到了吗 -迟了一点
-Am I late? -Just a bit.
很高兴见到你 雷
It’s good to see you, Ray.
是的
Well, it’s…
我看到你的文件还是那么乱啊
I see your filing system hasn’t changed much.
正义的齿轮运转得很慢 但还在运转
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn.
看看你
And look at you.
已经升职到5楼了
Up on the fifth floor.
我们会尽一切力量保护美国
We will do whatever is necessary to protect America.
但不犯错 我们伟大的国家的决心正…
But make no mistake. The resolve of our great nation is being…
传真机又坏了
Fax went down again.
你好啊 法维
Hello, Al-Fawid.
都做个好的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Now be a good little terrorist
快大白天的拿出些核武器
and just hand over some yellow-cake uranium in broad daylight,
那我们都可以下班了
and we’re all set.
阿门
Amen.
勃起功能障碍热♥线♥
Erectile Dysfunction Hotline.
有什么能指导你
How can I direct your call?
不客气 玩得开心
Not at all. Have a good day.
好样的 本比 玩死他们
Attaboy, Bumpy. Give ’em hell.
你真是个笨蛋 本比 你知道吗
You really are a moron, Bumpy. You know that?
施富 你老说这个术语
Siefert, you keep throwing that term around,
但我想你不了解那是什么意思
but I’m not sure you know what it actually means.
-这是个医学术语 你知道吗 -是吗
-It’s a medical term. Did you know that? -Is that right?
它的意思是一个智力在50到69之间的人
It means someone with an IQ between 50 and 69.
弱智是智力在49到20之间
An imbecile is someone with an IQ between 49 and 20.
而我认为你是要说白♥痴♥
And an idiot, which I think is the word you’re looking for,
是指低于19的人
is someone who scores below 19.
比那更低的叫什么
Hmm. What do you call someone who’s dumber than that?
-助理 -助理
-Lieutenant. -Lieutenant.
-你去哪 -我去看看通缉照片
-Where you going? -I’m wanted in Photo.
振作起来 挺起胸膛
Chin up. Shoulders back.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hello.
我是雷
Um, I’m, uh, Ray.
雷 卡斯滕
Ray Kasten.
克莱尔 克莱尔 斯隆
Claire. Claire Sloan.
你好 很高兴认识你
Okay. It’s nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Yes. Nice to meet you.
我想我们是新同学啊
I guess we’re the, uh, new kids at school, huh?
没错 今天是照相日
Yep. Today is picture day.
是的
Yeah.
这肯定是我突然感觉像是我妈妈选这学校的原因
That must be why I suddenly feel like my mom picked out my outfit.
-祝你愉快 -谢谢
-Have a great day. -Thanks.
-你是联邦调查局的 -是的 曼哈顿下城现场办事处
-You’re Bureau? -Yeah. Field office, Lower Manhattan.
我是调任过来协助检察办公室调查清♥真♥寺的
I was transferred here to sit on a mosque with the DA’s office.
你呢
You?
我是从费城的检察办公室来的
I just got to the DA’s office, from Philly.
我是凶杀组的第二把手
I’m second chair of the Homicide unit.
那是很高的职位啊 你肯定是个大明星
Well, that’s a pretty stiff rank to come in with. You must be a star.
过奖了
No. Hardly.
你这是临时任命吗
Is this a temporary assignment for you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想这取决于清♥真♥寺里的人了
I guess that kinda depends on the guys in the mosque.
检察官
Counselor?
在 谢谢
Oh. Yes. Thank you.
-很高兴认识你 -是的
-Well, it was nice to meet you. -Yes.
克莱尔 是吧
Uh, Claire, yeah?
-是的 -我是雷 我说过了 对吧
-Yes. -I’m Ray. I said that, right?
好的
Okay.
-卡斯滕 雷 卡斯滕 -雷 卡斯滕 没错
-Kasten. Ray Kasten. -Uh, Ray Kasten, yeah.
联邦调查局的
FBI.
-请坐 -谢谢
-Have a seat. -Thanks.
等我一下 我调整一下灯光
Give me one second. I just want to adjust this light.
-好的 -一辈子的证件照 对吧
-Yes. -A picture’s forever, right?
雷 卡斯滕
Ray Kasten.
那么你喜欢洛杉矶吗
So, how are you liking Los Angeles?
我还在摸索中
I’m still just finding my way around.
好了 请整理下你的右衣领 很好
Okay, now your right collar, please? Great.
笑一个
Smile.
地区检察官 我的天
District attorney. My goodness.
这是律师行业
It’s lawyering.
跟以前一样 只是更多事了
Same as before, only more of it.
你想坐下来吗
You wanna sit down?
哪里的事 市长吗
And from here, where? Mayor?
不是
No.
不搞竞选了 我在这里挺开心的
No more campaigns for a while. I’m here, I’m happy.
你已经想竞选做州长了啊
Oh, you thinking of governor already? Wow!
我想做大都会的安保主管
Well, I wanted to be head of security for the Mets,
但职位已经满了
but the position was already filled.
埃利斯怎么样了
And, um, how’s Ellis?
很好 还是那么忙
Fine. Yeah. The same… busy.
-有孩子了吗 -孩子 没有
-Any kids? -Kids? No.
没有 时机总是不对
No, never the right time.
那你呢
What about you?
没有 跟以前一样
Oh, no. Same.
我可以把门关上吗
Mind if I close the door?
-雷 -杰西
-Ray? -Jess.
天啊 你还好吗
Jesus! How are you?
你好吗
How are you?
我很好 你呢
I’m good. I’m good. You?
我很好
Oh, I’m… I’m fine. I’m f…
我刚在祝贺…
I was just congratulating Cl…
你成为首席调查官了 对吧
Well, you made chief investigator, right?
所以我…
So I’m…
我看到的都是大官了
I’m looking at royalty here.
你还是住在穆尔帕克吗
You still living in Moorpark?
是的
Yes.
那里挺安静的 我喜欢安静
It’s quiet out there. I like the quiet.
你还在局里吗
You still Bureau?
不是了 我去了私营企业
No. No, I went private sector.
我不想再当警♥察♥了
Badge kinda lost its charm for me.
-那我先走了 -不用 留下来
-I’ll let you two… -No, no, no. Stay.
麻烦了
Please.
这是关于你的
This is about you.
我找到他了 杰西
I found him, Jess.
我找到马赞了
I found Marzin.
-好了 给你 -谢谢
-All right. Here you go. -Thank you.
你可以直接约她啊
You could just ask her out, you know.
谁说我像约她的
Who said I wanted to ask her out?
天啊 办公室暗恋
Christ. An unrequited office romance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!