我们搞砸了 不是吗
We blew it, didn’t we?
不是吗
Didn’t we?
当然了 带他进来
Sure. Move him in.
反正他过去12年都一直在这里了
He’s been living here for the last 12 years anyway.
我要去睡觉了
I’m going to bed.
我跟你说了他理解我
I told you he understood me.
杰西
Jess?
你们想喝杯咖啡吗
Would, uh, you like any coffee or…
不用了
No. No.
请坐吧
Have a seat, please.
我的手下在给施富家人做筹款
My guys are doing a widows-and-orphans for Siefert.
你做捐赠也许是个好主意
Might not be a bad idea for you to contribute.
没问题
Yeah.
当然了
Of course.
我忘了他结婚了
I forgot he was married.
离婚了 有2个孩子在上高中
Divorced. Two kids in high school.
这都怪我
Well, that’s on me.

No.
是我的错
It’s on me.
我本来可以阻止这一切的
I could have stopped all this. That’s…
这就是你们来的原因
That’s why you’re here.
我想谢谢你们把这件事当成像自己的事一样
I want to thank you both for staying with this like you have,
但这现在必须停止了 以防再有人受伤
but it has to stop now, before anybody else gets hurt.
-我可承受不了 -杰西 这就是凶手 这就是马赞
-I couldn’t live with that. -Jess, this is the guy. This is Marzin.
-他不是凶手 -我知道你不想再重复之前那样
-He’s not the guy. -I know you don’t wanna get invested all over again.
这不是马赞
It’s not Marzin.
我很清楚
I know it.
为什么
How?
因为马赞已经死了13年了
‘Cause Marzin’s been dead for 13 years.
我杀了他
I killed him.
什么
What?
我在你离开后一个月就杀了他
I killed him about a month after you left.
他埋在院子里
He’s buried out in the yard.
你知道你是在跟检控官说话吧
You understand you’re speaking to an officer of the court?
-我知道 -杰西
-I do. -Jess.
在你再说话之前你要给自己找个律师
Before you say another word, you need to get yourself a lawyer.
没关系 你决定怎么做我都没关系了
It’s okay. I’ll be fine with whatever you decide to do about it, okay?
我会放过他 我希望你们知道
I would’ve left him alone. I want you to know that.
当他们销毁那面包车
When they torched that van…
我就知道如果莫拉莱斯做到这份上
I knew, if Morales could do that,
他永远都不会让我们起诉这家伙的
he would never let us bring this guy in.
这就是…
It just…
这必须要我亲自动手
It had to be me.
这是我欠我女儿的
I owed my daughter that.
事实上他也不是那么难找
Truth is, he wasn’t that hard to find.
最终他就像我说的那样来了那间酒吧
Eventually, he did come to that bar, like I always said he would.
热情总是会赢的
Passion always wins.
对吧
Right?
很奇怪 当你用你自己的方式去做某些事
It’s the weirdest thing, when you’re on your way to do something,
但你不确定你是不是真的要做
but you’re not sure you’re actually gonna go through with it.
就像读书 只有你亲自去看才知道
Like reading a book, only you are the person that you’re reading about.
然后你…
And then you…
你看着自己去实行
you watch yourself do it.
没人会想念他 这一点你说对了 雷
Nobody missed him. You were right about that, Ray.
我们不用他办了安卡拉的案件
We made our case on Al-Ankara without him.
拿到我们的证据 皆大欢喜
Got our convictions, and everybody walked away happy.
所以把贝克威斯忘了吧
So forget about this Beckwith.
他是卑鄙小人 但他不是我们的卑鄙小人
He’s a creep, but he’s not our creep.
放手吧 好吗
Just let it go, okay?
回想过去 好奇你能不能阻止
Reliving it, wondering if you could’ve stopped it.
这样根本生活不下去
That’s no way to live.
-你是在跟我说…-对不起
-You’re telling me… -Sorry.
但已经完结了
But it’s done.
克莱尔 你要怎么处理我都没关系
Claire, I’m fine with whatever you…
我需要点时间 好吗
I need a second. All right?
给我点时间消化
Give me a second.
杰西
Jess.
感觉好点了吗
Was this better?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我认为你变老了很多
I think you look a million years old.
我总是认为这一次就结束了
I always thought if this one was over,
这会感觉结束了
it would feel like it was over.
也许这早已经结束了
Maybe it’s been over a long time.
我们只是…
We just…
一直都不知道
never knew it.
我要去看看她怎么样 我该说些什么
I’m gonna go and check on her. What do I say?
我不知道
I don’t know.
晚安
Good night.
放手吧 好吗
Just let it go, okay?
回想过去 好奇你能不能阻止
Reliving it, wondering if you could’ve stopped it…
过去的13年我就是这样
That’s where I’ve been the last 13 years.
这样根本生活不下去
That’s no way to live.
你别再提起她的名字
Don’t you ever, ever say her name again!
那里挺安静的 我喜欢安静
It’s quiet out there. I like the quiet.
卡洛琳是
Carolyn is…
曾经是
was the thing
造就了今天的我
that made me me.
杀了他我得到什么
What would a few bullets get me?
也许我们可以不用正式起诉他
Maybe we could go about this a little less officially.
这是我欠我女儿的
I owed my daughter that.
我不认为我有勇气再看着他逍遥法外
I don’t think I have the stomach to watch him walk away again.
你对你来说是正义吗
That sound like justice to you?
我讨厌死刑
I hate the death penalty.
让他在监狱里腐烂
Let him rot in jail,
活在一个什么都没有的生活里
live a life full of nothing.
求求你
Please.
你可以叫她跟我谈谈吗
Can… Can you ask her to talk to me?
终生监禁 对吧
Life sentence, right?
对你来说也是
For you too.

Ray?

Ray?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!