做到了
We did it!
我们做到了
We did it!
没事了
It’s over.
不 我不这么认为
Uh, I don’t think it is.
哦 天啊
Oh, my goodness.
季节平衡被打乱了
The seasons have been thrown out of balance.
如果温度
But if the temperatures
持续下跌 整个仙子世界将会冻结
continue to drop, it will freeze all of Pixie Hollow.
-噢 不 -克莱瑞恩女王 仙尘之树怎么办
-Oh, no. -Queen Clarion, the Pixie Dust Tree.
我们只能期望仙树能在冻结中幸存
We must hope the tree survives the freeze.
否则就再没有仙尘了
Otherwise there will be no more pixie dust.
仙子世界的命运会就此改变
Life in Pixie Hollow will change forever.
没有精灵能再飞起来
And no fairy will ever fly again.
快 我们必须竭尽所能
Hurry. We must do everything we can.
尽量多拿几件向仙尘树前进
Grab as many as you can and head for the Pixie Dust Tree!
快 伙伴们 这里 跳进去 很好
Hurry, guys! This way! Hop to it! That’s it!
昆虫已经藏好了
Snug as a bug.
噢 落下一只
Oh, no!
加油 很好
Come on, that’s it.
再快一点点
Just a little faster.
就是这样 仙子们
That’s it, fairies.
给树枝盖上毯子 越多越好
Lay the blankets along the branches, as many as you can!
我们必须守护仙尘之树
We must protect the Pixie Dust Tree!
-叮当小姐 -小叮当 要帮忙吗
-Miss Bell! -Tink! Do you need any help?
不用 这是最后几只
No! This is my last run!
树上见
I’ll meet you in the tree!
都还好吗
Everybody okay?
很好 去吧 温暖舒适
Great. There you go. Nice and toasty.
你们就待在这保暖
You guys just stay here and keep warm.
一切都会好的
Everything’s going to be fine.
它还活着
It’s still alive.
佩里
Peri.
杜威 你得来看看
Dewey, you’ve got to see this.
仙尘树一定出事了
There must be something wrong with the Pixie Dust Tree.
别紧张
Now don’t worry…

Whoa!
当心
Careful.
我敢肯定没事
I’m sure there’s nothing to worry about.

Oh!
噢 天
Oh, dear.
好吧 是得有点担忧了
Okay, you might want to worry just a little bit.
小叮当
Tink?
佩里温可
Periwinkle!
小叮当 你还好吗
Tinker Bell! Are you okay?
为什么飞来这
Why would you fly here?
只能这样了
I had to.
外套 穿上外套
Your jacket. Put on your jacket.
仙子世界出事了
Pixie Hollow’s in trouble.
那里正被冰冻侵袭 仙尘之树正面临危险
There’s a freeze moving in, and the Pixie Dust Tree is in danger.
噢 难怪
Oh, that explains it.
仙尘不再流送过来了
The pixie dust here, it already stopped flowing.
我觉得你可以帮忙
I think there’s something you can do.
你的霜结术 它让花依旧活着
Your frost, it kept the flower alive.
对 对 对 霜结术能做到 就像给它盖个小毯子
Oh! Oh! Oh! Frost does that. It’s like a little blanket.
封锁外界冷空气 把暖空气保持在里面
It tucks the warm air inside and keeps out the cold.
我们在仙尘树被冻结前用霜封住它
We could frost the Pixie Dust Tree before the freeze hits it.
呃 可是 我们的翅膀怎么办
Uh, one question. What about our wings?
如果冻结持续 温度就够穿过边界了
If it’s a freeze, it will be cold enough to cross.
那还等什么
Then what are we waiting for?
快到边界了
We’re almost to the border!
秋树
The Autumn Woods.
是冻结 速度太快了
The freeze. It’s moving so fast.
快 我们得赶去树那
Come on! We have to get to the tree!
就这样 柯兰科
That’s it, Clanky.
克莱瑞恩女王 没有用
Queen Clarion, it’s not working.
风太大了
The wind, it’s too strong!
小叮当
Tinker Bell.
克莱瑞恩女王 他们能帮忙
Queen Clarion! They can help.
我们的霜冻术 就像毯子 能保护树
Our frost, it covers like a blanket. It can protect the tree.
行动
Do it.
噢 不
Oh, no.
越来越冷了
It’s getting colder.
多拿些毯子盖着 会暖和些
Let’s hand out the blankets. They’ll keep us warm!
快 佩里 快
Hurry, Peri. Hurry!
给 快盖上 确保翅膀暖和
That’s it. There you go! Make sure to cover your wings!
树太大了 我们完不成
The tree! It’s too big. We’re never going to make it.
对不起
I’m sorry.
哦 哈
Whoopsie! Ha!
米罗利国王
Lord Milori.
我们来帮忙
We’ve come to help.
恩 你不会认为我会让你
Now, you didn’t think I was going to let you
一个人来拯救的 不是吗
do this all by yourself, now did you?
仙尘之树是我们的当务之急
The tree should be our top priority.
但我们得派些人去霜结其它季节
But any fairy we can spare should try to frost the other seasons.
以冻结线为界分散去春界和夏界
Start at the freeze line and spread out to Spring and Summer.
剩下的人 霜结树
The rest of you, cover the tree!
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
看啊 波波 雪白猫头鹰
Look, Bobble! The snowy owls!

Ah!
谢谢
Thank you.
注意保暖
Stay warm.

Oh!
趁现在
Now!
我们竭尽全力了 加入他人
We’ve done all we can. Join the others.
冻结已临近 你们得找地方避难
The freeze is upon us. You must take cover.
跟我来
Follow me.
噢 希望能行
Oh, I hope it works.
小叮当
Tink!
一切会好吗
Will everything be all right?
不知道 没见过更糟的了
I don’t know. I’ve never seen anything like this.
谢谢 米罗利
Thank you, Milori.
去吧 去避难吧
Please, take cover.
冬岛仙子 保持警惕
Winter Fairies, stand guard.
真美
What a beautiful sight.
成功了 成功了 小叮当
It worked! It worked, Tinker Bell.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank goodness!
我们做到了
We did it.

Whoa!

Oh!
来吧 大家
Come on, everyone!
小叮当 过来
Tink! Come on!
小叮当
Tink?
怎么了
What’s wrong?

Oh!
是你飞来冬界那会冻的 怪不得你跌倒了
When you flew to Winter, that’s why you fell.
噢 不
Oh, no.
噢 小叮当
Oh, Tinker Bell.
叮当
Tink.
为什么没告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我们必须得救树
We had to save the tree.
而且 翅膀无法修复
Besides, there’s no cure for a broken wing.
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
都怪我们试图分开你们
This happened because we tried to keep you apart.
再也不会了
But never again.
你们属于彼此
You belong together.
变暖了
It’s getting warmer.
你必须得回冬界去
You should get back to Winter.
是的
Yeah.
我会没事的 明天边界见吧
I’ll be okay. I’ll meet you tomorrow at the border.
好姐妹
Sisters?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!