这是他的真名
That’s his real name.
我的朋友们就这么叫我
It’s what my friends call me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
叫我杜威吧
Dewey.
杜威
Dewey.
呃 我是个冰霜仙子 我能把东西冻结住
So, um, I’m a Frost Fairy. I frost things.
-哦 我是个修补匠 我 -修补东西
-Oh. I’m a Tinker. I… -Tinker things?
是啊 衣服都是我自己做的
Yep. I even made this coat.
-哇哦 我喜欢 -谢谢
-Oh, I like it. -Thanks.
不客气
You’re welcome.
双胞胎
Sisters.
真是不可思议 那仙尘千里迢迢从仙尘之树来到这
It’s amazing. The dust travels all the way from the Pixie Dust Tree.
和你来这差不多元
Kind of like you did.
特伦斯和我差点就从海盗船逃出来了
Terence and I barely escaped the pirate ship!
-他是你男朋友吗 -额
-Is he your boyfriend? -Uh…
所以莉兹喜欢小仙子
So Lizzy loves fairies?
是啊 她还造了个仙子小屋
Yeah. She even built a fairy house.
我就是这么遇到她的 我和维迪雅
That’s how I met her. You see, me and Vidia…
你也喜欢收集别人丢掉的小东西
You collect lost things, too?
我管这叫做寻宝
I call them found things.
找到你前我从未意识到自己曾失去你
I never knew I lost you till I found you.
你无法想象 你对我来说是有多亲密
And you’d never guess how close you are to me.
此刻我想拥你入怀
Now I want to throw my arms around you.
诉说一千个让你惊奇的故事
Tell a thousand tales that will astound you.
你的一切让我了解什么是命中注定
Everything about you tells me this was meant to be.
看到了吗 我就在你的身旁
Don’t you see? I’m on your side.
让我们一起前行
Let’s take this ride.
一起面对这世界
And together we’re facing the world.
做前所未有的事
Doing things nobody’s done before.
再高大的分界线
And the great divide.
也不再那样分明
Doesn’t seem so wide.
无法将你我阻挡
Anymore.
这里就是冰霜森林
This is the Frost Forest.
哇哦
Wow.
那是格里斯
That’s Gliss.
来呀 斯派克 练习下
Come on, Spike. Practice.
好 好 练着呢
Okay, okay. Practicing.
那是斯派克 她有点
And that’s Spike. She’s a bit…

Whoa!
-嗨 -孪生姐妹
-Hi. -Sisters?
哇 这真是酷毙了
Well, I think it’s fantastic!
你俩看起来一模一样
Wow, you two look exactly alike!
我是说 除了衣服发型 还有佩里更白一些之外
I mean, except for your clothes and your hair and Peri’s a bit more pale.
你俩的鼻子简直一样
But your noses are very similar.
先别说鼻子 她可是暖仙子 在冬岛啊
Forget their noses. She’s a Warm Fairy. In Winter!
没错 我们得带她转转
You’re right. We got to show her around!
哦 对了
Oh, oh, oh!
咱们带她滑雪去 走啊 斯派克
Let’s take her ice sliding! Come on, Spike!
你绝对会喜欢的
You are going to love this!
听起来很有趣
It sounds fun.
真是好主意 把暖精灵从雪山上推下去
Yeah. Great idea. Push the Warm Fairy down a hill of ice.
倒是等等我呀 你们
Okay, well, wait for me, you guys.
若我步履蹒跚时能有你的搀扶
And if you’ll be there beside me when I falter.
我们便能泰然面对一切
Then whatever comes I know we’ll take it all in stride.
预备 滑
Ready, set, slide!
我会在你身旁
I’m on your side.
让我们一起前行
Let’s take this ride.
共同面对这世界
And together we’re facing the world.
做前所未有的事
Doing things nobody’s done before.
再高大的分界线
And the great divide.
也不再那么分明
Doesn’t seem so wide.
再无法将你我分离
Anymore
嗯 我来问 你最喜欢的星星是哪颗
Um… I know. Favorite star?
开阳双星中的伴星
Second star
-是右边那颗 -是右边那颗
-to the right. -To the right.
最喜欢喝的饮料呢
Okay. Favorite drink?
我爱热菊花茶
Hot chamomile tea.
我爱冰菊花茶
Iced chamomile tea!

Oh!
到我了 你最喜欢的昆虫
Okay, my turn. How about favorite bug?
虫子 这里太冷 没有昆虫
Bug? It’s too cold for bugs over here,
但是在杜威的书里 我见过蝴蝶
but in one of Dewey’s books, I read about butterflies.
在蝴蝶谷 有成千上万只蝴蝶
Oh, in Butterfly Cove, there’s hundreds of them.
它们在夏天出现 就在
It’s in summer. It’s right over…
呃 嗯
Um… Hmm.
看来从这你看不到
I guess you can’t see it from here.
是啊 看不到
No. You can’t.
那里是什么样的呢
What’s it like over there?
温暖
Warm.
颜色 声音
And the colors? The sounds?
所有的动物 还有鱼
All the animals. And the fish.
他们都在融化的冰里游泳 对吗
They swim in melted ice, right?
是水里
Water.
我希望
I wish…
我希望我能去那看看
I wish I could go there.
-佩里 -怎么
-Peri? -Yeah?
既然我们能把这里变暖 或许我们也能把那里变冷
I made it warmer over here. Maybe I could make it colder over there.
你是
Are you…
你是说让我越过边界
Are you saying I could cross?
-是的 -噢 小叮当
-Yeah! -Oh, Tink.
你可以带我去看看你的世界
You could show me your world.
我还能见见你的朋友
I could meet your friends.
你觉得我有机会见到蝴蝶吗
Do you think I could see a butterfly?
很有可能
There’s a pretty good chance.

Oh!
怎么回事 小叮当
Uh, Tink?
-我不能飞 -小叮当
-I can’t fly! -Tink!
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on. Hold on!
我在往下滑
I’m slipping!
干得好 菲奥娜 干得好
That’s it, Fiona. That’s it.
姑娘们你们没事吧
Are you girls all right?
-没事 -没事
-Yeah. -Yeah.
你确定 没摔到 没蹭到
Are you sure? Nothing broken? Nothing bruised?
是的 我们都好
No. We’re okay.
这次
This time.
米罗那陛下是对的
Lord Milori was right.
穿越边界太危险
Crossing the border is just too dangerous.
你的意思是
What are you saying?
对不起 姑娘们
I’m sorry, girls,
我恐怕不能如你们所愿了
but I’m afraid this isn’t going to work out like you hoped.
我们得送小叮当回家
We have to take Tinker Bell home.
走吧 菲奥娜
Let’s go, Fiona.

It’s…
这是为你好
It’s for your own good.
我不忍♥心看了 菲奥娜
I can’t watch, Fiona.
我保证我不会再这么做了
I promised myself I wasn’t going to do this.
计划是这样的 明天在这里见
Okay. Here’s the plan. Meet me here tomorrow.
谢天谢地 我以为真的再也见不到了
Oh, thank goodness. I thought you were really saying goodbye.
怎么会 我才遇见自己素未谋面的妹妹
No! I just met my sister I never knew I had
就要道永别 开什么玩笑
and I’m going to say goodbye forever? Are you kidding?
所以
So…
柯兰科 波波
Clank? Bobble?
人呢
Guys?
哎哟
Oopsie.
小叮当 你回来了
Tink! You’re back!
-是呀 -不好意思
-Yes. -Sorry!
我们以为你是猎物
We thought you were a troll.
猎物
A troll?
我知道我们不该用渔网
I knew we shouldn’t have used the troll stopper.
万一真是猎物呢
What if it was a troll?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!