你刚说的都是真的吗?
Do you mean everything you just said?
我刚刚对你完全是肺腑之言
I’ll tell you exactly how I feel in just a minute or two.
现在你把我开进了
Right now I’m a little overwhelmed…
这七千吨♥臭气冲天的垃圾里
by the stink of the 7000 tons of garbage
我开始有点受不了
that you drove me into!
是这样吗?
Is that what it is?
我以为你不介章
I thought you let one go.
所以我什么都没说
That’s why I didn’t say nothing.
你真好,谢谢
That was kind of you. Thank you.
2286,这是派遣中心,你现在在什么方位?
2286, this is Dispatch. What is your location?
2286,请回答
2286, please respond. Over.
你能快点吗?我们要把车子埋起来
Can you please hurry? We have to bury the car.
Oy! Ah!
老天!你小心点好吗
Je– Jesus! Be careful, will you?
别紧张,别紧张
Take it easy. Take it easy.
以一个瞎子来说,我行得很 你说什么?
I’m doing damn good for a blind man. What’d you say?
我说我以一个瞎
I said, I’m doing damn good for a–
我讨厌听不到
You know what, I’m getting tired of this deaf shit.
即使我对着你耳朵大叫你也听不见我说什么?
You can’t hear anything I say, even if I scream in your ear?
我不知道,没试过 真的?
I don’t know. I’ve never tried it. Really?
这几年下来,听来很疯狂但我之前没试过
No. It seems crazy, after all these years, but I’ve never done that before.
我要你试试,尽管做
I would like you to. Go ahead, Wally.
我要你试,我们试试看
I want you to. Let’s give it a try.
Dave?
我要你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
我要试了把毛孔都打开
I’m going to try. Open up them pores, okay?
对我要说要有回应
Be responsive to what I’m going to say.
我要你听见我说的,行吗?
I want you to hear me. Okay?!
莎山!
Shazam!
你听见了吗?
Can you hear me?!
Oh!
什么!
What?!
Wally! What?
Wally! What?
老天!我听见了!
Jesus! I heard something! Yes!
我听见你的声音!
I heard your voice!
你听见我了?华里,我听见你的声音
You heard me? Wally, I heard your voice!
大卫,你听见我说的了吗? 什么?
You can hear me, Dave! What?
你听得见我!
You can hear me!
才没有,白♥痴♥我是聋子!
No, schmuck! I’m deaf!
现在你懂了吗?
Now do you get it?!
我不是个爱发牢骚的人 你是
– I’m not a crybaby. – Hmph! You are a crybaby.
猜你是什么?
Well, guess what you are.
一个不肯承认自己看不见又自私的混球
A blind, egotistical asshole who denies he can’t see shit.
不承认?是你不承认这就是你:
Denies? You’re the one who denies! This is you, right?
”我没有聋,我会读唇语别叫我聋子”
“I’m not deaf. I can read lips. Don’t call me a deaf person.”
去你了,我看不见你听见我说的吗?
Well, fuck it. I’m blind! You hear me?
因为有个混♥蛋♥醉汉开车把我撞上消防栓
Because some asshole drunk-drived me into a fire hydrant
此后我就瞎了
and I’m blind for life.
而他只判了六个月
He gets six months’ suspended sentence.
但去他的,我不担心他,妈的
But fuck it. I’m not gonna worry about him. Fuck him.
你满口脏话你说的没错;
You swear a lot. You’re fucking-A right!
有声困扰你,去他的你太大离开你,去她的
Fucking-A! Something bothers you, fuck it. Your wife leaves you, fuck her.
老问开除你,去他的去他的,去他的…
Boss fires you, fuck him. Hey, fuck it. Fuck them. Fuck it, right?
老问开除你,去他的去他的,去他的…
You’re fucking right! That’s right.
能这么做真幸运你是个幸运的家伙,我就没办法
You know that it’s a blessing to be able to do that? You’re a lucky guy. I can’t do it.
那就他妈的改变吧!
Well, fucking change!
Fuck.
对你来说容易
Easy for you to say.
对我来说不容易我看不见
It’s not easy for me to say. I’m blind.
但当你是在街土大家都要碰你
You’re blind. But when you walk down the street, people want to touch you.
当你听不见大家都怕感染上什么
When you’re deaf, they don’t wanna. They might catch something.
好像你是个麻疯病患 我们开始愤世嫉俗
Like you’re some kind of leper. We’re being bitter, aren’t we?
我接受我能和不能做到的事
I accept what I can do and what I can’t do.
我不觉得抓这些恶劣的罪犯
I don’t think running around catching vicious, scum killers
是我们拿手的事
is something you and I are the best-equipped people in the world at doing.
胡说!你是个演员
Bullshit! You’re an actor.
如果我们不说我们瞎了或是聋了,什么都能做
If you don’t tell anyone you’re deaf or I’m blind, we can do anything.
我保证 是吗?
I guarantee it. You guarantee it?
对,如果你不帮我我自己来
Right. And if you won’t help me, I’ll do it fucking alone,
因为我不需要你或任何人!
because I don’t need you or anyone else!
好吧 现在我懂了
Well, okay. Well, now I get the point.
先生,对不起
Excusez-moi, Monsieur Hot-Shit.
晚餐前我要好好洗个热水澡并且喝杯鸡尾酒
I’ll just go have a nice hot bath and a cocktail before dinner.
等等,我们都要冷静下来
Wait, Dave. We ought to cool out a little bit.
祝你今天愉快保持头脑清醒
Have a nice day. Just keep our heads.
我觉得你跟我我/F1矢。道{艮多事
I figure me and you, we know a lot. Dave! Ah!
该死!你希望怎么摆脱这件事?
Goddamn it! Dave! Dave! How in the fuck do you expect me to get out of this shit?!
Dave!
很冷!回来!我们要埋掉车子
Shit’s cold! Come back! We have to bury the car!
有阶梯来了有三个阶梯,第一个
There are steps coming up. Three steps. And, one.
看不到的运气
哦,不!
Oh, no.
回头,回头转过来,一、二、三
Back, back. Back, Wally. And turn. And one, two, three.
转过来,很好走,我们走
And turn. Very good. That’s lovely. And go. And we go.
Yes, sir, our losers will get…
哈罗?
Hello?
厄凡强森的长途电♥话♥
Collect call from Earvin Johnson.
你愿意付费吗? 愿意
Will you accept the charges? Yes, operator.
嗨,猜猜是谁? 告诉我你没事
Hi, guess who. Just tell me you’re all right.
我很好,我希望你跟你的车都在这
I’m great. I wish you were here with your car.
你可以带很多钱、一些啤酒可能的话,冰的最好
You could bring lots of money, a couple of beers if possible, probably cold.
我需要件赛车制♥服♥和望远镜 你在哪儿?
I need a racing form and binoculars. Where are you?
州际公路上一问汽车旅馆
A little motel on the interstate,
乔治准盛顿西边五英里处
about five miles west of the George Washington.
总部,我是钢铁
Headquarters, this is Steely. Over.
她进了l8号♥房♥
She’s going into Room 18.
现在
Now. Now.
这停的是什么鬼地方
That’s a hell of a place to park.
她进了l8号♥房♥
She’s checked into Room 18. Where?
在这里…
Over here. Right here.
给我
Let me have that.
这是警♥察♥你已经被包围
This is the police. You are surrounded.
好了,你们这些混球给你们十秒双手举超出来
All right, jokers, you got 10 seconds to come out with your hands up.
Ten,
nine,
eight,
seven…
six…
她说她18岁!5
– She said she was 18. – Five…
4,3 国家正在毁灭中
four, three… The county is really cracking down.
Two,
one.
好了,我们上!
All right, let’s go!
Ah.
该死!…别紧张,我们会找到他们
Goddamn them. Goddamn them. Take it easy, we’ll find them.
整个地方搜索他们一定在附近
Search the entire area. They gotta be around here someplace.
老天,他们能跑多远?戒备全部的车子!
For chrissakes, how far could they get? An all-cars alert!
下士杀手我需要你能挪出的人手
Sergeant Keller, I need every man you can spare
围住这里彻底搜索整个山上
to surround the area and comb the hills.
这些家伙真该页
Damn those guys.
我会抓到他们
I’ll get them. I’m gonna get them.
每条路都不放过
We gotta cover every road.
你的人要知道这是首要搜寻人犯的任务
Your men have to be aware that this is a number-one-priority manhunt.
大卫,见过我姊,爱黛儿爱黛儿,这是我好朋友,大卫
Dave, meet my sister, Adele. Adele, this is my dear friend, David.
幸会!幸会!
How do you do? How do you do?
她来了,小心,你的膝盖
There she is. Careful, your knees.
首先,我们先要从电♥话♥薄找”葛瑞丝乔治”这名女子
– First thing we do is find a phone book. – Look up this lady, “Grace George.”
然后我们去拿钱币,他们来找我们,我们跟警♥察♥等着他们来
Then we get the coin, they come look for us and we wait with the police.
这名字的人应该不多 你是说度假胜地?
There can’t be many Grace Georges. You mean the resort?
不是,是他们要把金币交给的那个人
No, the person they’re giving the coin to.
葛瑞格治是梵南谷著名的旅游胜地
Great Gorge is a big resort in Vernon Valley.
你怎么知道?我差点在那儿结婚
How do you know that? I almost got married there.
我想大卫把事情搞混了
I think David got things a little mixed up.
她说什么?
What did she say?
她说她觉得你是个混球!
She said she thinks you’re an asshole!
葛瑞格治
先生,我们客满了 你一走还有空位
I’m sorry, sir. We’re fully booked. You gotta have something.
抱歉,客满了,因为医疗大会全部客满
I’m sorry, we’re booked. Everything is taken by the medical convention.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!