Home 情色电影 露西亚的情人(2001)

露西亚的情人(2001)

0
露西亚的情人(2001)

He’s been here 6 months.
我觉得他 仍然心系大♥陆♥
I sense he’s still tied to the mainland.
他是一个很易赢得别人信任的人
He’s someone who gains your trust easily.
你们两个之间有没有什么?
Is there anything between you?
有呀 性
Yeah, sex.
间中
Every now and then.
没有爱
Without intimacy.
我喜欢这样 无拘无束
I prefer it, this way I don’t get hooked.
只有狂野的性
Just wild sex.
一定是这个岛的关系
It must be the island.
对 可是
Yeah, but…
卡洛斯那话儿 是我所见过最大的
Carlos has the biggest dick I’ve ever seen.
你真好命
How lucky.
我不知道他那话儿 怎会那么大
I don’t know where he got it. It’s enormous.
我在我房♥间等你
I’ll be waiting for you in my room
你看到哪里?
Where are you?
堕胎那段
The abortion part.
那是个提示吗?
Is that a hint?
你为什么不去散个步?
Why don’t you take a stroll?
我正在散步啊
I am.
去街上散步嘛
In the street.
你像个等孩子出世的爸爸
You’re like an expectant father.
对极了
Exactly.
而你就是妈妈
And you’re the mother.
故事很正面 充满欢乐
It’s very positive. There’s lots of happiness.
是我的问题 我以为会是个悲剧
It’s me. I was expecting something tragic.
就像你第一本小说
Like in your first novel.
我应该在你写的时候看的
I should have read it while you were writing,
早点了解这个故事
to get used to the idea.
是我不好 对不起
I screwed up. I’m sorry.
我出去散步
I’m going for a walk.
这次我没法抓着你的心
I didn’t grab your heart this time.
我猜我已经拥有它了
I guess I already have it.
记得你在岛上过的那个生日吗?
Remember that birthday when you were on the island?
你那次得到的生日礼物真不错
You sure got a great gift.
准备好吧 你今晚有另一份礼物
Get ready, because tonight I’ve got another for you.
-是我送的 -你想向我求婚吗?
-From me. -Are you proposing?
记得我妹妹吗?
Remember my sister?
做护士那个?
The one who’s a nurse?
她跟一个女人做了好朋友
Well, she’s become close friends with a girl
她四年前帮那个女人接生
whose baby she helped deliver four years ago.
是个小女孩
A little girl.
说到女孩
Speaking of girls…
你的小说进度如何? 拖了这么久
How’s the novel? All the stalling…
我怎样跟编辑解释啊?
What do I tell my editors?
你总会想到藉口的当然
You always think of something.
你的故事都是我想出来的
Sure, that’s why you get all your stories from me.
写我说的这个吧
Write this one as is.
怎样难以置信?
It’s unbelievable.
顺带一提 不用担心
Why’s that?
我妹妹不知道是你 生孩子的
By the way, don’t worry about my sister.
女人也不知道 我不认识她
She doesn’t know it’s you. Or the mother who gave birth.
我帮你保守了秘密
I don’t even know her.
什么秘密?
I kept you secret.

Why secret?
那个小女孩在穆德里出生
Well, the baby girl was born here in Madrid.
但她妈妈 是在一个海滩上怀孕的
But she was conceived on a beach,
在一个岛上
on an island,
一个像今晚的夜晚
a night like tonight,
跟一个陌生人
with a stranger…
他来自穆德里
from Madrid.
那天正好是他生日
It was his birthday.
你若写得好 这就是你的成名作
If you write this well, it’ll be the story of your life
也是我送给你的生日礼物
and my birthday gift to you.
我知道哪里可找到那个孩子
I know where to find the kid. Afternoons in a square.
她下午都在广场 妈妈不在身边
Without the mother.
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
妈妈?
The mother?
不 女儿
No, the daughter.
你女儿叫小月
Your daughter’s name is Luna.
当然 小月
Of course. Luna.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
小月
Luna.
太阳叫什么名字?
What’s the sun’s name?
-洛伦佐 -洛伦佐
-Lorenzo. -Lorenzo.
跟我的名字一样
Just like me.
月亮叫什么名字?
What’s the moon’s name?
你想当月亮吗?
You want the job?

Yes.
那么月亮就叫小月吧
Then the moon’s name is Luna.
今天是个大日子
Today was an important day.
你不认识你♥爸♥爸?
You don’t know your father?
你从来没见过他?
You’ve never seen him?
你知道他的名字吗?
Do you know his name?

No.
不用愁 名字并不重要
Don’t worry, names don’t matter.
假如我做你的爸爸
Would you like it…
你喜欢吗?
if I were your dad?
你可以做吗?
Could you be?
可以 如果你想我做的话
Yeah, if you want me to be.
但要保守秘密啊
But in secret.
我的真爸爸?
My real father?
他觉得对小女孩来说 这是大秘密
He thought it was a very big secret for such a small little girl.
他的笑容渐渐消褪
His smile faded.
然后他走过去 坐在她旁边
Then he went over and sat alongside her.
若有人发现了
You know what happens if someone discovers the secret
月亮和太阳之间的秘密 会怎样?
between the moon and the sun?
潮水会退下
The tide would drop…
一直退
and drop…
发出这样的声音
with a sound like
像山岳下陷
Like mountains caving in.
也许有一天 他会想到怎样告诉她
Maybe someday he’d find a way to tell her,
以目前来说 他就只好这样了
so for the time being he left it at that.
如果女儿毫不知情
What was the point of being a father
做爸爸有什么意思呢?
if she didn’t know?
他知道 当时要是告诉了她
He knew then that if he’d told her,
她是会保守秘密的
she’d have kept the secret.
秘密
Secret.
你有个女儿吗?
You have a daughter?
洛伦佐 甜心
Lorenzo, honey.
你有吗?
Do you?
你怎会这样问?
Why do you ask?
我在你的电脑上看到的
I saw it on your computer.
我很喜欢这个情节
And I loved it.
我写不下去了
I can’t keep writing it.
为什么?
Why not?
我不知道做爸爸是怎样的
I don’t know what it is to be a father.
那么作出来吧
Then make it up.
你又写作了 我真高兴
I’m glad you’re writing again.
我觉得很内咎
I was feeling guilty.
你没有错
None of it is your fault.
小月不知道谁是他爸爸
Luna doesn’t know her dad.
她只跟妈妈住吗?
She lives alone with her mom?
不 还有一个笨蛋足球员
No, with a dumb soccer player.
我从来没见过我爸爸
I’ve never seen my dad.
我也没见过我的
Me, neither.
我妈妈是个演员
My mother’s an actress.
色情电影演员
A porn actress.
我喜欢色情电影演员
I like that.
她去年开始没做了
She quit last year.
她遇上一个好男人