Yes.
随便某个人
A random somebody,
一个完全陌生的人
a total stranger,
天上挂着一轮满月
with a full moon…
我们应该去你那个岛 分别去
We should go to your island. Separately, and meet there,
然后在那里 像陌生人似地相遇
like strangers.
到时我们的性♥爱♥ 一定空前精彩
We’d have the best sex ever.
你较为喜欢哪样?
Which do you prefer?
跟陌生人疯狂地做♥爱♥?
Wild sex with a stranger?
还是跟一个你认识的人
Or sex with someone you know,
你爱的人
someone you love,
疯狂地做♥爱♥?
but also wild?
什么?
What?
你要抉择啊
You have to choose.
跟陌生人疯狂地做♥爱♥
Wild sex with a stranger,
还是跟一个与你深深相爱的人
or wild sex with someone
疯狂地做♥爱♥?
who’s crazy about you, and who you love.
说呀
Go ahead,
-坦白一点 -跟你
-Be frank. -With you.
终于
Finally.
我从没想过自己会这么幸运
I’d never imagined being so lucky.
像你这样的女孩子
Girls like you
永远不会喜欢我这种人
never like guys like me.
你是上天赐给我的礼物
You’re a gift.
那个年轻女郎战战兢兢的
The restaurant in Madrid grew famous
她一觉得不大肯定 就说自己
thanks to the paellas made by the silent girl.
来自马耳他 虽然她从没去过
When asked where she was from, she was so timid that she’d say she was from Malta.
但那天 她却遇上真正的马耳他人
Her destiny changed that night, when she ran into a real Maltese.
一丝阳光
A ray of sunshine…
将你的爱带给我
Brought your love to me…
一丝阳光
A ray of sunshine…
直射我的心房♥
Straight to my heart…
-你好吗? -好
-How’s it going? -Fine.
渐渐习惯这里的清新空气
Getting used to all this clean air.
是吗
Yeah.
你会习惯一切的 这个岛很舒服
You get used to everything here. This island’s easy.
你是个潜水专家啊
And you’re a pro, of course.
当然 你有氧气樽
You have oxygen.
这个夏天 我打算出租潜水仪器
I’m renting scuba equipment this summer.
所以先测试一下
I’m testing it.
你喜欢潜水吗?
You like diving?
不 刚刚相反
No, not me. Just the opposite.
很抱歉 可是
Sorry, but…
我比较喜欢在户外晒太阳
I prefer open air. Open air and sunshine.
真可惜
Too bad.
这一带海域很特别
These waters are special.
各有所好
To each his own.
这其实不是一个岛
This really isn’t an island.
不是岛?
It isn’t?
这是一个巨型的盖子
It’s a giant lid.
是一片浮在海面上的陆地
A floating piece of earth.
就像一只木筏
Like a raft.
但它没有摇晃啊
But it isn’t moving.
涨潮时这里的人会感到晕眩
People get dizzy here during high tide.
没人知道为什么
And no one knows why.
除了你
Except you.
整个岛的底部我都潜过
I’ve dived underneath the whole island.
全是空的
It’s totally hollow.
只有成千上万的洞穴
Thousands of caves,
别的什么也没有
but nothing else.
没有一块石头连着海底
Not a single rock connects it to the seafloor.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我是露茜亚
I’m Lucia.
相信我 露茜亚
Trust me, Lucia.
总有一天我会带你去看的
I’ll show you someday.

Okay.
不过我要留在这上面啊
But I’ll stay up here.
好 女孩子在漂亮的一面等着
Right. The girl waits on the pretty side,
螃蟹就跑去探索丑陋的
and the crab explores the ugly,
乱石嶙峋的
rocky,
可怕的一面
horrible side.
你想看这个岛上的好东西吗?
You want to see the good things on this island?
想呀
Yeah.
我介绍你认识埃琳娜
I want you to meet Elena.
你好 我是埃琳娜
Hi, I’m Elena.
露茜亚
Lucia.
留下来吃晚饭好吗?
Stay for dinner?

Okay.
你也可以在这里过夜
You can sleep here, too.
这是旅馆
It’s a guest house.
卡洛斯一个人住
Carlos is alone,
我还有九个空房♥间 想看看吗?
so I have 9 rooms free. Want to see them?

Come on.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
就在厨房♥旁边 方便我煮饭
Next to the kitchen, so I can cook on-line.
进来
Come on in.
不 对不起
No, I’m sorry.
我没心理准备
I’m not ready
这么接近别人的私生活
to see other people up close.
我知道哪间房♥了
I know which room.
那一定最适合你
It’s perfect for you.

Come on.
二楼一直都会丢空 直到夏天
I leave the second floor vacant until summer.
淡季三千元一天
3,000 a day in low season,
但我二千元租给你吧
but you can have it for 2,000.
你想包伙食的话 多付二千
Plus 2,000 if you want board.
我建议你包伙食 我是烹饪高手
I recommend it, I’m the best cook around.
我今晚住在这里 不吃晚饭行吗?
Can I skip dinner and stay tonight?
我们明天才谈吧
We’ll talk tomorrow.
当然可以
Of course.
发生了可怕的事 我要逃出来
Something terrible happened and I had to run.
在这里 我们会照顾你的
We’ll take care of you here.
一丝阳光
A ray of sunshine…
直射我的心房♥
Straight to my heart…
将你的爱带给我
Brought your love to me…
我寻寻觅觅良久
I’d searched for so long…
那终于属于我了
And finally it’s mine…
我有一个新住客
I have a new guest.
她的歌♥唱得好极了
She’s a fantastic singer.
从今开始 我煮的东西更好吃啦
So from now on, I’ll cook even better.
如果可能的话
If possible.
我可以问你的名字吗?
Can I name you?
名字? 可以呀 露茜亚
Name? Yeah, Lucia.
你在写我的名字吗?
Are you writing it?
我还未发出去
It’s still unsent.
你想的话 可以把名字改掉
You can change your name if you want.
我们全都用花名的
We all use nicknames.
她叫露茜亚
一丝阳光
这样好吗?
Is that okay?
好极了
It’s great.

Look.
这是写给你的
This is for you.
给我们唱首歌♥吧 露茜亚
“Sing us something, Lucia.”
一丝阳光
直射我的心房♥
欢迎 露茜亚 好歌♥ 你在哪里?
“Welcome, Lucia. Nice song. Where are you?”
每天我都离来处更远
我喜欢这句
I like that.
卡洛斯也会喜欢的
So would Carlos.
用来形容他自己
For himself.
他在这里六个月了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!