♪ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ♪
♪ It’s not warm when she’s away ♪
♪ Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ♪
♪ And she’s always gone too long ♪
♪ Anytime she goes away ♪
♪ Wonder this time where she’s gone ♪
1973年 智利的圣地亚哥
Santiago de Chile, 1973.
政♥治♥暴♥乱♥频发 整个国家
Political riots have been destabilizing
动荡不平
the entire country.
由于美国的拒绝帮助
Chile has become the latest battleground of the
智利这个年轻的民♥主♥国家 变成了冷战的
Cold War with the United States turning its back on
最后一个战场
the young democracy.
另一方面 前苏联表明立场 保证会在必要的时候施予援助
Meanwhile, the Soviet Union guarantees its support.
♪ And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know ♪
♪ I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know ♪
美国政♥府♥的萨尔瓦多·阿连德 坐拥其职
The US government Salvador Allende is nothing but a
从没干过任何实事 没有任何建树
communist who needs to be kicked out from office.
♪ Hey, I ought to leave young thing alone ♪
♪ But ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone ♪
却有成百上千的人涌入街市 游♥行♥示♥威♥
Hundreds of thousands of people are taking to the streets
表达对萨尔瓦多·阿连德总统的
of Santiago de Chile in support of President
拥护
Salvador Allende.
专家预测一场内战 已然在智利应运而生
Experts see Chile at the verge of a civil war.
智利近期将会如何发展 无人知晓
The world is holding its breath as we wait for the
却也让人屏息期待
latest developments in Chile.
♪ Anytime she goes away ♪
♪ Anytime she goes away ♪
♪ Anytime she goes away ♪
女士们 先生们 我们即将到达智利的圣地亚哥
Ladies and gentlemen, we have begun our initial descent
飞机正在下降
into Santiago de Chile.
请系好安全带
Please fasten your seat belts, fold away your tray
收好小桌板 调直座椅靠背
tables and bring your seats into an upright position.
飞机马上着陆
We’ll be landing shortly.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
同志们 我们为什么聚集在此?
Comrades, why are we here?
头顶烈日?
Burning under the sun?
问问你们自己!
Ask yourselves!
我们聚集在这里 是为了让工人阶级更有地位!
We are here, so the working class can have more power!
我知道大家都饱受摧残 但我们必须坚决拥护
I know we are all suffering, but we must
我们的阿连德总统!
fight for our president Allende!
脱! 脱! 脱! 脱! 脱! 脱!
Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off!
-脱! 脱! 脱! -女士们 别激动!
– Off! Off! Off! – Easy, ladies!
你们都知道咒语是什么
You all know the magic words.
好吧 长发公主 长发公主 请垂下你的金色长发
Okay, Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your golden hair.
我的天!
Oh my god!
发生了什么?
What’s going on?
别挡道!
Just get out of the way!
他们在抗♥议♥什么?
Why are they protesting?
啊 通货膨胀 食物短缺
Ah, inflation, food shortages.
情况越来越糟糕了
It is getting very bad now.
天啊 早知道 我应该飞迈阿密那一班的
Oh boy, I should have taken the Miami route.
他在那儿!
That’s him!
等等! 我要下车
Wait! I’m getting off.
我们必须保护…
We must defend…
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
4天后再见!
See you in four days!
让他带领我们
Make him work for it.
让我们做有尊严的智利人
Let us be seen as one Chilean with dignity.
做与贫弱之人 并肩作战的智利人
As a Chilean who stands side by side with the poorest.
我与你们同在 我的伙伴们
Here I am with the rest of you, my colleagues.
因为我们要捍卫 本属于自己的权利
Because I want to defend what is ours.
如果有需要的话 我们要奋战到底
And now, we’ll be here till the end if necessary.
我与你们同在 朋友们
I am here my friends.
因为我有作为一名工人阶级的人 应有的良知
Because I’ve got the conscience of a working class men.
你好
Hi.
我们有权利 去创造未来
Our right to build a future.
一个公正且自♥由♥的未来
A future for justice and liberty.
为什么你要来 不提前通知我?
Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
你真是疯了
You’re crazy.
欢迎
Welcome.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
如果你有什么东西要藏 或者放一边…
If you want to hide anything or put anything aside…
比如 额 其他女人的东西…
Like, um, from another girl or…
或许吧
Maybe.
因为一旦我发现你金屋藏娇
Because if I find a harem of hot Chilean girls
我就会把你的蛋捏碎
stashed in your apartment, I’m gonna cut your balls off.
♪ Try (try) ♪
♪ Try (try) ♪
看来你挺忙啊
You’ve been busy.

Mhm.
我来智利 又不是来玩的
I didn’t come to Chile for nothing.
♪ Try (try), just a little bit harder ♪
♪ So I can love, love, love him ♪
♪ I tell myself (try) ♪
♪ What I wouldn’t try, yeah, just a little bit harder ♪
你顺利通过了房♥屋检查
You’ve passed the home inspection.
但我还是要对你搜一下身
But I still need to search you.
你有搜查令吗?
You have a warrant?
我需要吗?
Do I need one?
♪ Well I don’t care how long it’s gonna take, yeah ♪
♪ But if it’s a dream I don’t want ♪
♪ No I don’t really want it ♪
♪ If it’s a dream, I don’t want ♪
美国期待着我们失败
The US wants to see us fail.
他们想扳倒阿连德 以便控制整个智利
They want to topple Allende, to take control over Chile
和我们的生活!
and our lives!
我们要坚定立场 予以回击!
We will stand our ground and fight back!
智利万岁!
Viva Chile!
他很棒 非常棒
He’s great. Very good.
丹尼尔为我们设计了一个
Daniel has designed a new poster for us
新的宣传海报
to spread our message.
丹尼尔 上来 快上来
Daniel, come. Come.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你得发言
You have to speak.
给大家说点什么吧
You have to speak to the people.
-不用了吧 -快点
– No. – Yes, come on.
-不 -嘿
– No. – Hey.
发言!
Speak!
我大概4个月前 来到智利…
I came to Chile at around four months ago…
这里已经变成了我的家
and it has become my country.
但这个家 需要的是团结
But what we need in this country is solidarity.
少数人的富裕 建立在多数人的痛苦之上
The suffering of the many must never again be the
这种事情必须得到制止
foundation for the wealth of the few.
智利!
Chile!
(解放智利)
智利!
Chile!
早上好
Good morning.
阿连德总统刚刚打来电♥话♥
President Allende called.
我告诉他 你还在睡
I told him you were sleeping.
嘿!
Hey!

Hey.
照相机给我
Give me the camera.
它现在是我的了
Camera’s mine now.
啊! 你为了抢回照相机 居然耍花招!
Ah! It was all a ruse to get the camera!
你选的视角不错
You have a great eye.
什么?
What?
我觉得你的照相技术 比以前好多了
I think your pictures have got so much better.
我最喜欢这几张
These are my favorites.
看这张
Look at this one.
很有张力
So powerful.
你的拍摄视角也很不错嘛
You’ve got quite an eye yourself.
这张更有震撼力
This is so powerful.
都市男人: 居家与性感并存
The modern man: Sexy and practical at the same time.

Hey.

Hm.
真不敢相信…
I can’t believe it…
你两天后 就要回去了
You have to go back in two days.
现在别想这些
Don’t think about that now.
你为什么不能留在这里?
Why can’t you just stay here?
和我一起?
With me?
打扫下房♥间 洗洗衣服
Keep the house clean, do the laundry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!