Oue the spot!
灯光
I wait alone up here
我在这儿孤独的等待
I’m trapped another day
我又被关了一整天
Locked up here, please set me free
被关在这上面 请快拯救我
My new life I almost see
我几乎看到了我的新生活
A castle, you and me
一座城♥堡♥ 就我和你
Yes, a castle, you and me
是呀 一座城♥堡♥ 就我和你
Cherubs!
小天使
Tls I, Tls I Upon my regal steed
我来了 我来了 骑着我的皇室战马
Prlncess, my love
公主 我的爱
At last you shall be freed I’m strong
终于 你将被拯救出来 我是如此强壮
And brave And dashing my way there
如此勇敢 一路风尘赶到了这儿
With speed! With might! With soft and bouncy halr!
如此的快速 如此的有力 我的头发又是如此的飘柔
Through the blistering desert Hot!
穿过酷热的沙漠 热
Across the stormiest sea Wet!
穿过疾风大浪的海洋 湿
Facing creatures so vile
面对如此恶心的玩意
Foul!
恶心
So you can gaze upon me!
这样你就能看到我了
I knew you’d come for me
我就知道你会来救我的
And now we finally meet
现在我们终于见面了
I knew you’d wait
我知道你会等我的
And from my plate of love you’d eat
而且会收下我浓浓的爱
Who is th is terribly ugly fiend
这个可怕的魔鬼是谁
Who is the rule fe
这个粗暴的干涉我们的是谁?
will Charming fight or flee?
查明王子 要战斗还是逃跑?
Please rescue me!
请救救我
From th is monstrosity!
把我从这怪物手里救走
Fear thee not, honey lamb! I will slice th is thing up like a ham!
别害怕 亲爱的 我会把这玩意像火腿一样切碎
Oh, boy.
噢 孩子
You are about to enter a world of pain
你就准备好进入痛苦的世界吧
With which you are not familiar!
那可不是你熟知的痛苦
It can’t be any more painful than your lousy performance.
没有比你那恶心的表演 更让人痛苦的了
“Prepare, foul beast.”
准备 恶心的野兽
Prepare, foul beast, your time is done!
准备 恶心的野兽 你完了
Could you kill me and then sing?
你能杀了我再唱么?
Be quiet!
安静点
I’m just having fun with you. That’s actually a very nice leotard.
我是跟你开玩笑的 那条连衣裤真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Do they come in men’s sizes?
那是按男人的尺寸来做的么?
Now that be funny!
现在 可真好笑呀
Enough!
够了
Now you’ll finally know what it’s like…
现在 你最终会知道
…to have everything you worked for…
你所努力的一切被夺走
…everything that’s precious to you, taken away.
对你最珍贵的一切被带走 会是什么滋味
Now you’ll know how I felt.
现在 你就会知道我的感受了
Sausage roll!
香肠卷
Pray for mercy from Puss!
乞求靴子猫的仁慈吧
And Donkey!
还有我贫嘴驴
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Sorry we’re late. You okay?
抱歉我们来迟了 你没事吧?
Much better, now that you’re here.
好多了 因为你来了
So, Charming, you want to let me out of these
那么 查明 你想要放开我
so we can settle th is ogre-to-man?
让我们俩进行怪物与人类的决斗么?
Ooh, that sounds fun. But I have a better idea.
噢 听起来很不错 不过 我有个更好的主意
No! Let go of me!
菲奥娜 不 放开我
You will not ruin things th is time, ogre. Kill it.
这次不会让你毁了一切的 怪物 杀了他
Everybody, stop!
大家都住手
Oh, what is it now?!
噢 现在又是怎样?
Artie?
亚蒂?
Who thinks we need to settle things th is way?
谁认为我们应该用这种方式解决问题?
You mean you want to be villains your whole lives?
你们觉得你们想一辈子都当坏人么?
But we are villains! It’s the only thing we know.
但是我们就是坏人 我们就只知道自己是坏人
You never wish you could be something else?
你们就从没想过干点别的什么?
Easy for you to say. You’re not some evil enchanted tree.
你说起来倒容易 你又不是给施了魔法的树
You morons! Don’t listen to him! Attack!
你们这些笨蛋 别听他的 进攻
What Steve meansis it’s hard to come by honest work
史蒂夫的意思是 如果全世界都讨厌你
when the whole world’s against you.
你怎么做得了什么好事
Right. Thanks, Ed.
说得对 谢谢 埃得
Fair enough. You’re right. I’m not a talking tree.
很公平 你说得对 我不是会说话的树
But you know…
不过 要知道
…a good friend once told me…
曾经有个好朋友告诉我
…just because people treat you like a villain, or an ogre…
就因为大家把你当作是坏人 或者怪物
…orjust some loser…
或是什么失败者
…doesn’t mean you are one.
但那并不意味着你就是
What matters most is what you think of yourself.
最重要的是 你觉得自己是什么
If there’s something you really want,
如果你真的想成为什么
or someone you want to be…
或者是别人想让你成为什么
…the only person standing in your way is you.
唯一的拦路虎就是你自己
Me? Get him!
我? 抓起来
No, no, no!
不 不 不
What I mean is each of you…
我的意思是 你们每个人
… is standing in your own way.
都是自己的拦路虎
I always wanted to play the flute.
我一直很想吹长笛
I’d like to open up a spa… in France!
我想开个美容中心 就开在法国
I grow daffodils. And they’re beautiful.
我想种水仙花 因为她们很漂亮
A new era finally begins!
一个新的时代终于开始了
Now all of you…
现在 你们所有人
…bow before your King!
在你们的国王面前跪下
You need to work on your aim.
你得好好学学怎么瞄准
Th is was supposed to be my happily ever after!
应该是我从此以后过上幸福快乐的生活
Well, you need to keep looking…
那么 你得自己继续找寻了
…because I’m not giving up mine.
因为我不会放弃我的幸福快乐生活
Mommy?
妈妈?
It’s yours if you want it.
如果你想要的话 就是你的了
But th is time it’s your choice.
不过 这次 由你自己来选择
Author!
亚瑟
Artie! Artie! Artie! Artie!
亚蒂 亚蒂 亚蒂 亚蒂
Excuse me. That’s my seat.
不好意思 那是我的座位
Okay, Senor Hocusy-Pocusy, the time has come to rectify some wrongs!
好了 骗子先生 是时候纠正错误了
Though I have been enjoying these cat baths.
虽然我很享受猫洗澡的待遇
Please say you didn’t.
求了 你说不喜欢吧
All right! Look.
好了 看着
You’ll feel a pinch
你们可能会觉得有点痛
and possibly lower intestinal discomfort…
或者是胃肠觉得有小小不适
…but th is should do the trick.
不过 这次应该能成功的
Are you? I’m me again!
是你么? 我又是我自己了
And I am not you! All right!
我不是你了 好了
Ah, never mind.
啊 算了吧
What did I tell you? The kid’s going to be a great king.
我怎么跟你说的? 这孩子会成为一个伟大的国王
Well, for what it’s worth, you would have, too.
那么 确实是呀 不过你本来也会是的
I have something much more important in mind.
我脑子里还有些更重要的事情呢
Finally.
终于
Dada.
爸爸
I sme!l Shrek Junior!
我闻到了小史莱克的味道
A bouncy, bouncy, boy!
真是个有活力的孩子
Where’s the baby?
孩子在哪儿?
Well… what shall we do now?
那么 我们现在该干吗?
I got it.
我来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!