我想曼诺里的代表们
I think the delegates from Manoli
正在试着敬酒
are trying to give a toast.
虽然,我不太确定
Although,I’m not sure.
他们在摆弄它们的膝盖
They’re doing something with their knees.
玛丽娜,我需要一个大使
Marina,I need an ambassador.
当然,陛下
Of course,Sire.
蛤?Huh?
谁在那?Who’s there?
蛤?Huh?
辛巴达!Sinbad!
我喜欢玩假装游戏
I love playing pretend.
所有的碎片都拼凑在一起了
All the pieces are coming together.
普罗秋斯,书!
Proteus,the Book!
辛巴达! Sinbad.
普罗秋斯!Proteus!
是时候了
It’s about time.
你没意识到这有多麽严重吗?
Do you realize how serious this is?
你意识到
Do you realize
这句话我今天听了多少遍了?
how many times I’ve heard that today?
你背叛了锡拉丘兹!
You’ve betrayed Syracuse!
哦…不会你,也是
Oh…not you,too.
偷了和平之书
Stealing the Book of Peace,
当你知道这对我们有多重要的时候!
when you knew how much it meant to us!
普罗秋斯,应该是这样的
Proteus,here’s the way this works.
首先,我真的犯了罪
First,I actually commit a crime,
然后你就可以为此责备我!
and then you get to blame me for it!
那你怎麽解释这?
Then how do you explain this?
厄里斯 Eris.
什麽?What?
厄里斯…她陷害我
Eris…she framed me.
辛巴达,听听你自己说的 相信我,普罗斯
Sinbad,listen to yourself. Trust me,Proteus,
书在冥府
the Book is in Tartarus.
跟你父亲说,告诉他我…
Talk to your father. Tell him I’m…
这不是我父亲能控制的了的
This is beyond my father.
大使们现在正在召集对你的审判
The ambassadors are convening now for your trial.
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa.
审判? 我什麽也没干!
Trial? I didn’t do it!
听着,我把书留在你的船上了
Look,I left the Book on your ship,
而那是我最后一次看到它
and that’s the last I saw of it.
你当时在场
You were there.
你知道真♥相♥
You know the truth.
你瞭解我的
You know me.
我瞭解吗?Do I?
我曾经认识那麽一个孩子
I knew a kid.
你现在是谁,辛巴达?
Who are you now,Sinbad?
看着我的眼睛并告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me.
你偷了那本书吗?
Did you steal the Book?
没有 No.
我们已经听够了你的谎言
We’ve heard enough of your lies.
辛巴达 Sinbad,
最后一次,把书给我们
for the last time,give us the Book.
我要说多少次?
How many times do I have to say it?
我没有它!
I don’t have it!
很好,那麽
Very well,then.
代表团 The Delegation
十二城裁定你犯有叛国罪
of the Twelve Cities finds you guilty of treason,
而且我们判处你死刑
and we sentence you to die.
把他带走
Take him away.
拜託!这是个玩笑,对吧?
Come on! This is a joke,right?
你们…你们这些人是瞎了吗?
Are you…are you people blind?
我没有偷!
I didn’t do it!
停!Stop!
我要求有替换权
I demand the right of substitution.
我要替他受刑
Take me in his place.
不!No!
辛巴达说 Sinbad says
厄里斯拿走了书…
that Eris took the Book…
而我相信他
and I believe him.
让他去冥府拿回书来
Let him go to Tartarus and recover the Book.
什麽?What?
你干什麽呢?
What are you doing?
你声称厄里斯偷走了书…
You claim that Eris stole the Book…
那就把书偷回来
steal it back.
你很擅长这个
You’re good at that.
嘿,听着,我可不对你的生命负责
Hey,look,I will not be responsible for your life.
如果是你是我,你也会这麽做的
You would do the same for me.
不,我不会
No,I wouldn’t.
如果辛巴达被允许离开
If Sinbad is allowed to leave
这座城市,他永远不会回来了!
the city,he’ll never come back!
儿子,听一听理由
Son,listen to reason.
不,父亲,您听我的
No,Father,you listen.
辛巴达要嘛偷了书,要嘛他说的是实话
Sinbad either stole the Book,or he’s telling the truth
而书就在冥府
and it’s in Tartarus.
无论怎样,他是我们唯一的希望
Either way,he’s our only hope.
但是你不能…
But you can’t…
普罗秋斯,你知道如果辛巴达不回来
Proteus,you realize that if Sinbad does not return,
你将代替他被处死
you will be put to death in his place.
我明白 I understand.
那就这样吧!
So be it.
辛巴达有十天的时间
Sinbad has ten days
来归还这书
to return the Book.
放了他 Release him.
哦,还有,辛巴达…
Oh,and,Sinbad…
不要迟到 don’t be late.
嗯! Hmm.
所以,有什麽想法吗?
So,any idea
我们实际上怎麽去冥府呢?
how we actually get to Tartarus?
冥府?Tartarus?
哦,不,不,不,不
Oh,no,no,no,no.
人去冥府就会被杀
People get killed in Tartarus.
所以我们去哪儿呢?
So where are we going?
斐济 Fiji.
斐济? 这个季节?
Fiji? This time of year?
想想看海滩
Think of the beaches.
哦,很美,如果你喜欢蚊子的话
Oh,beautiful,if you like mosquitoes.
想想看太阳
Think of the sun.
现在可是雨季
It’s monsoon season.
哦,那就想想女人
Oh,then the women.
他们都是食人族,辛巴达
They’re cannibals,Sinbad.
正是 Exactly.
拜託,卡里
Come on,Kale.
他是你的朋友
He’s your friend.
听听你说的 你听上去像我的老妈
Listen to you. You sound like my mother.
普罗秋斯会没事的
Proteus will be fine.
你确定吗?
You’re sure of that?
你和我都知道
You and I both know
迪马斯不会让他们杀死他的独生子的
Dymas is not going to let them execute his only son.
所以我们就这麽逃走了?
So we’re running away?
我们是退休
We’re retiring.
我们不用再做了 我们已经赚够了
We don’t need another score. We’ve got enough.
现在,设定前往斐济的航线
Now,set a course for Fiji.
先生们,我们前往斐济了!
Gentlemen,we’re heading to Fiji!
斐济!斐济! Fiji! Fiji!
卡里…书 Kale…Book.
普罗秋斯 Proteus.
看看这一切
Look at all this.
我都不能相信
I can’t believe it.
哦,但是这肯定不是真的
Oh,but this can’t be real.
这太熟食了…
It’d be far too deli…
啊!-哦! Uh-oh.
这个更像一点
This is more like it.
从瓦伦西亚偷来的
Stolen from Venezia.
从庞培…
From Pompeii…
而且从锡拉丘兹的一家妓院…
And from a brothel in Syracuse.
猜得好 Good guess.
你觉得你在这裡干什麽?
What do you think you’re doing here?
我是来确保你能拿到和平之书的
I’m here to make sure you get the Book of Peace.
或者如果你失败了就把你的尸体带回去
Or bring back your dead body if you fail.
真的吗?Really?
而你打算如何做到这一点?
And how are you going to pull that off?
不惜一切必要手段
By whatever means necessary.
你带了船员来了吗?
Did you bring a crew?
没有 No.
你知道怎麽去冥府?
You know how to get to Tartarus?
嗯!…不知道
Um…no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!