根据目前所有已知的飞行定律
According to all known laws of aviation,
蜜蜂是不可能飞起来的
there is no way a bee should be able to fly.
它们的翅膀小的根本无法 让胖乎乎的身体离开地面
Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
当然蜜蜂终究还是飞起来了
The bee, of course, flies anyway
因为它们根本不在意那些 在人类看来不可能的事情
because bees don’t care what humans think is impossible.
黄配黑、黄配黑、黄配黑、黄配黑
Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
哇噢黑配黄的!换换口味吧
Ooh, black and yellow! Let’s shake it up a little.
[蜂蜜]
巴里!吃早饭啦
Barry! Breakfast is ready!
来啦!
Ooming!
等下
Hang on a second.
喂?
Hello?
巴里? 亚当?
Barry? Adam?
你相信这一刻真的就要到来了么? 我也觉得难以置信待会儿去接你
Oan you believe this is happening? I can’t. I’ll pick you up.
“锐”气逼人哈
Looking sharp.
巴里你怎么不走楼梯呢 你♥爸♥为了装这个可是花了好多钱
Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those.
对不起我太激动了
Sorry. I’m excited.
大学毕业生在这儿呢乖儿子 我们都为你骄傲
Here’s the graduate. We’re very proud of you, son.
完美的成绩单所有都是B
A perfect report card, all B’s.
真让人感到骄傲
Very proud.
老妈!我做了发型
Ma! I got a thing going here.
你毛上有点儿东西 噢那是有意做的!
You got lint on your fuzz. Ow! That’s me!
记得向我们招手!我们在第118000排 走了!
Wave to us! We’ll be in row 118,000. Bye!
巴里别在屋子里飞!
Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house!
《蜜蜂总动员》
(报纸名为《今日蜂房♥》 头条为”飞盘击中蜂房♥”)
早啊亚当 早 巴里
Hey, Adam. Hey, Barry.
你搽了发胶吗 用了一点特别的日子嘛终于毕业了
Is that fuzz gel? A little. Special day, graduation.
我从未想过我还能熬到毕业
Never thought I’d make it.
是啊三天小学,三天中学
Three days grade school, three days high school.
那些日子真难熬
Those were awkward.
三天大学 我真庆幸我抽了一天时间 搭便车在蜂房♥里逛了一下
Three days college. I’m glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive.
你回来之后的确不同了
You did come back different.
早巴里 亚蒂留胡子啦?挺帅的
Hi, Barry. Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.
你听说弗兰基的事了吗 听说了
Hear about Frankie? Yeah.
你打算出席他的葬礼吗 没我才不去呢
You going to the funeral? No, I’m not going.
大家都知道叮了人就得死
Everybody knows, sting someone, you die.
我才不会为了一只松鼠去送死 他做事真是不走脑子
Don’t waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead.
我想他只是一时冲动罢了
I guess he could have just gotten out of the way.
我爱死这个多功能游乐园了 每天出了门就可以玩
I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day.
这就是为什么他们说我们不用休息
That’s why we don’t need vacations.
这么一看…真是壮观啊
Boy, quite a bit of pomp… under the circumstances.
亚当今天我们长大成人了 我们成人了!
Well, Adam, today we are men. We are!
成年蜜蜂 阿门!
Bee-men. Amen!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
同学们、各位老师和尊贵的来宾们
Students, faculty, distinguished bees,
请欢迎巴兹威尔院长讲话
please welcome Dean Buzzwell.
欢迎来自新蜂房♥城
Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of…
9:15班的毕业生
…9:15.
毕业典礼结束了
That concludes our ceremonies.
接着你们在蜂房♥工业公♥司♥的 职业生涯马上开始!
And begins your career at Honex Industries!
我们今天就要选工作了?
Will we pick ourjob today?
我听说只是先了解一下情况
I heard it’s just orientation.
抬起头!出发喽
Heads up! Here we go.
参观期间请不要将头、手伸出车外
Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times.
不知道里面会是怎么样的呢 真有点怕怕
Wonder what it’ll be like? A little scary.
欢迎来到蜂房♥工业 它是蜂房♥控股下属的一个部门
Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco
同时也是六角集团的一部分 (蜂房♥为六角)
and a part of the Hexagon Group.
要到了!
This is it!

Wow.

Wow.
我们知道作为一只蜜蜂
We know that you, as a bee, have worked your whole life
必须将自己的一生奉献给事业
to get to the point where you can work for your whole life.
我们勇敢的授粉大队把花蜜带回蜂巢后 酿蜜的工作就开始了
Honey begins when our valiant Pollen Jocks bring the nectar to the hive.
我们的绝密配方就是
Our top-secret formula
自动色泽修正、气味调整还有气泡充入
is automatically color-corrected, scent-adjusted and bubble-contoured
形成这种有着独特金色光泽的
into this soothing sweet syrup
镇静、香甜的糖浆 也就是你们所熟知的…
with its distinctive golden glow you know as…
蜂蜜!
Honey!
那个女孩不赖啊! 那是我表妹!
That girl was hot. She’s my cousin!
啊? 是啊我们大家都是表亲嘛
She is? Yes, we’re all cousins.
对你说的对 在蜂房♥工业我们致力于
Right. You’re right. At Honex, we constantly strive
不断改善蜜蜂生活的方方面面
to improve every aspect of bee existence.
这些蜜蜂正在对一种 新型头盔进行抗压测试
These bees are stress-testing a new helmet technology.
你觉得他表现如何? 有待改善
What do you think he makes? Not enough.
这是我们的最新开♥发♥的生产流程:接蜜
Here we have our latest advancement, the Krelman.
那是干什么的? 接住倒蜜罐里残留的蜜滴
What does that do? Oatches that little strand of honey
能为我们节约不少原料
that hangs after you pour it. Saves us millions.
谁都可以干接蜜员这份工作吗
Oan anyone work on the Krelman?
当然可以啦 我们做的大部分工作都很琐碎
Of course. Most bee jobs are small ones.
但我们清楚:做好每一个细节 就能成就大事业
But bees know that every small job, if it’s done well, means a lot.
但选择要谨慎
But choose carefully
因为你选定一行之后 下半辈子就没得改了
because you’ll stay in the job you pick for the rest of your life.
同一个工作干一辈子? 我事先怎么不知道?
The same job the rest of your life? I didn’t know that.
现在知道也没什么区别
What’s the difference?
很高兴告诉大家: 作为一个物种2700万年来
You’ll be happy to know that bees, as a species, haven’t had one day off
蜜蜂从未停歇过一天
in 27 million years.
这么说来我们只能工作到死了?
So you’ll just work us to death?
当然我们会尽力做到
We’ll sure try.
哇!真是大开眼界了!
Wow! That blew my mind!
“现在知道没有什么区别” 你怎么能说那样的话?
“What’s the difference?” How can you say that?
一份工做到死? 必须作出这样的选择多傻
One job forever? That’s an insane choice to have to make.
我可是松了一口气 现在我们一生只需要作一次选择
I’m relieved. Now we only have to make one decision in life.
不过亚当 他们怎么可以不告诉我们呢
But, Adam, how could they never have told us that?
为什么你总是挑三捡四? 我们只是蜜蜂而已
Why would you question anything? We’re bees.
(街边的牌子 “蜜蜂陷入疯狂猛叮7人随后自尽”)
我们是地球上组织最严密的群体了
We’re the most perfectly functioning society on Earth.
难道你从来就没有想过 一切都安排的太好了吗
You ever think maybe things work a little too well here?
比如呢举个例子来看看
Like what? Give me one example.
我说不出来但是你知道我想说什么
I don’t know. But you know what I’m talking about.
请无关人员离开大门 皇家采蜜队即将归巢
Please clear the gate. Royal Nectar Force on approach.
等下看看吧
Wait a second. Oheck it out.
看是授粉大队! 哇哦
Hey, those are Pollen Jocks! Wow.
我从来没有在这么近的距离看过他们
I’ve never seen them this close.
他们知道蜂巢外面是什么样的
They know what it’s like outside the hive.
说的是没错不过有些没能回来
Yeah, but some don’t come back.
嘿勇士们! 嗨英雄们!
Hey, Jocks! Hi, Jocks!
(花蜜)
你们真是好样的!
You guys did great!
你们这帮怪物飞天英雄! 我爱死你们了!爱死了!
You’re monsters! You’re sky freaks! I love it! I love it!
真想知道他们刚刚去过哪里 我也不知道
I wonder where they were. I don’t know.
他们过着毫无约束的生活
Their day’s not planned.
飞到在蜂巢外面大家不知道的地方 做着大家不知道的事情
Outside the hive, flying who knows where, doing who knows what.
你不是想当授粉员就能当的 他们就是为了授粉而生的
You can’tjust decide to be a Pollen Jock. You have to be bred for that.
是啊
Right.
看这些花粉你和我可能这辈子 都见不到这么多
Look. That’s more pollen than you and I will see in a lifetime.
只是身份的象征而已 蜜蜂们太在意身份了
It’s just a status symbol. Bees make too much of it.
可能吧除非你把它们洒在身上 而又正好被姑娘们看见了
Perhaps. Unless you’re wearing it and the ladies see you wearing it.
那些姑娘?她们不也是我们的表亲吗
Those ladies? Aren’t they our cousins too?
远亲远亲
Distant. Distant.
看看他俩
Look at these two.
两个小淘气鬼罢了 逗逗他们去
Oouple of Hive Harrys. Let’s have fun with them.
当授粉员一定很危险吧
It must be dangerous being a Pollen Jock.
可不是!有一次 一只熊把我按在蘑菇上!
Yeah. Once a bear pinned me against a mushroom!
他一爪掐着我的喉咙 另一只爪来扇我耳光!左右开弓
He had a paw on my throat, and with the other, he was slapping me!
天哪! 我从没有想过打倒他
Oh, my! I never thought I’d knock him out.
你当时在干什么?
What were you doing during this?
当然是一直尽力向总部发出警报啦
Trying to alert the authorities.
我可以给你签个名
I can autograph that.
今天外面有点大风哦 是不是啊小兄弟?
A little gusty out there today, wasn’t it, comrades?
是啊起风了
Yeah. Gusty.
我们计划明天去离蜂房♥大概六里地的 向日葵地采蜜
We’re hitting a sunflower patch six miles from here tomorrow.
六里是吧? 巴里!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!