但那会阻止我们去死!
But that would stop us dead!
仅仅去做!Just do it!
好,好,船长
Aye,aye,Captain.
哇! Whoa!
鬆所有的帆!
Slack to all sheets!
好,好,船长!
Aye,aye,Cap’n!
切断前面的和主桁架!
Cut the fore and main trusses!
移♥动♥! 移♥动♥! 移♥动♥!
Move! Move! Move!
我知道了 我知道了 我知道了
I got it. I got it. I got it.
但那是…But that’s…
疯狂,我知道!现在快点!
Crazy,I know! Now hurry!
来,抓住它!
Here,grab it!
去吧! Go!
前桅杆摇到旁边去!
Swing the fors’le to port!
放鬆后桅杆!前面升帆!
Ease the aft! Full hoist to forward sails!
好,好,船长
Aye,aye,Captain.
快!Come on!
拉!Pull!
繫紧了所有的缆绳!
Tie off all sails!
所有人都在船中间!
All hands amidships!
并向上帝祈祷吧!
And pray to the gods.
我们可能很快就能见到他们了
We may be meeting them soon.
我们要死了
We’re going to die.
坚持住! 抓紧绳子!
Hold on! Grab the rope!
来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧!
Come on,come on,come on,come on!
成功了?It worked?
辛巴达…Sinbad…
你成功了 you did it.
抓紧了!Grab hold!
格鲁姆,左转舵!
Grum,hard to port!
左转舵!Hard to port!
卡里!是!Kale! Aye!
如果我失败了,船就是你的了
If I don’t make it,the ship is yours.
不 No.
先生们,和你们在一起
Gentlemen,it’s been a privilege
是个我的荣幸
robbing with you.
我要和你一起去 而且不要跟我说
I’m coming with you. And don’t tell me
溷乱王国不是适合一个女人待的地方
the Realm of Chaos is no place for a woman.
嗯! Hmm.
我永远不会那麽说
I would never say that.
嘿,对不起,孩子
Hey,sorry,boy.
这一次不行 Not this time.
蛤? Huh?
蛤? 蛤? Huh? Huh?
现在,现在,我的宠物们
Now,now,my pets.
这是招待客人的方式吗?
Is this any way to treat a guest?
好吧,我被吓坏了
Okay,I’m severely creeped out.
很好 Bravo.
从来没有凡人到达过冥府
No mortal has ever made it to Tartarus before.
活着的,那是…
Alive,that is…
请不要拘礼
Make yourself at home.
谢谢你 呃…
Thank you. Uh…
你住的地方真不错
nice place you got here.
喜欢吗?Like it?
我正计划把整个世界都变成这个样子
I’m planning on doing the whole world this way.
哇,这个计划不错
Wow,that’s a good plan.
哦,我看你很忙,所以听着,我们就拿上…
Well,I see you’re busy,so listen,we’ll just take
和平之书,然后就走了
the Book of Peace and get out of your way.
你凭什麽认为书在我这裡呢?
What makes you think I have it?
呃,哦,你陷害我偷窃
Uh,well,you framed me for the theft,
所以他们把我判死刑
so they would execute me.
你?You?
是啊!Yeah.
不No.
普罗秋斯!Proteus!
你知道他会取代我的位置
You knew he would take my place.
你真是个聪明的男人
What a clever little man you are.
你早就知道我会跑
You thought I’d run.
普罗秋斯会死,而锡拉丘兹将会…
Then Proteus would die,and Syracuse would be…
失去下一个合法的国王
Left without the next rightful king,
然后陷入伟大的溷乱之中
and tumble into glorious chaos.
你们人类太容易预测了
You humans are so predictable.
普罗秋斯忍♥不住变得行为高尚
Proteus couldn’t help being ever so noble,
而你情不自禁地背叛了他
and you couldn’t help betraying him.
但我没有背叛普罗秋斯!我没有逃跑
But I didn’t betray Proteus! I didn’t run away.
哦,但是你确实背叛了他
Oh,but you did betray him.
你偷了他唯一的爱人
You stole his only love.
看看她,辛巴达
Look at her,Sinbad.
他甚至还没进坟墓
He’s not even in his grave yet,
而你就勾上了他的女人
and you’re moving in on his girl.
面对现实吧,你的心和我一样黑
Face it: Your heart is as black as mine.
你看错他了!
You’re wrong about him!
他知道我不是的!
He knows I’m not!
你不知道他心裡有什麽
You don’t know what’s in his heart.
哦,是的,我知道
Oh,yes,I do.
而且更重要的是,他也知道
And more importantly,so does he.
在你的心中,你知道的
In your heart,you know that
普罗秋斯就要死了
Proteus is going to die
因为他在你身上看到了你身上不存在的东西
because he saw something in you that just isn’t there.
不 No.
你想打赌吗?
You want to bet?
我来告诉你吧! 我们来玩个游戏
I’ll tell you what. Let’s play a game.
而如果你赢了,我会给你
And if you win,I’ll give you
和平之书
the Book of Peace.
就在那裡了,伟大的英雄
There it is,noble hero.
还没有这麽快
Not so fast.
我的游戏是有规则的,辛巴达
My game has rules,Sinbad.
我会问你问题
I’ll ask you a question.
一个简单的问题
One simple question.
如果你如实回答,书就是你的
If you answer truthfully,the Book is yours.
向我保证
Give me your word.
你还是不相信我?
You still don’t trust me?
呃…不相信 Uh…no.
我们生活在这样一个充满怀疑的时代,这难道不令人遗憾吗?
Isn’t it a pity we live in such skeptical times?
哦,好吧! Oh,all right.
我向你保证,以女神的身份
You have my word,as a goddess.
够公平了吧?
Fair enough?
问你的问题吧!
Ask your question.
很好 Excellent.
现在,我们都知道会发生什麽事
Now,we all know what happens
如果你得到和平之书
if you get the Book of Peace.
你把它还给锡拉丘兹,救出普罗秋斯
You return it to Syracuse and save Proteus.
但如果你得不到书
But if you don’t get the Book,
你可以做一个选择
you have a choice to make.
要嘛航海去天堂
Either sail to paradise
和你的梦中情人一起
with the woman of your dreams,
要嘛回到锡拉丘兹去受死
or return to Syracuse to die.
你要嘛是贼,要嘛是个英雄
You’re either a thief or a hero.
所以,我的问题是,辛巴达
So,here’s my question,Sinbad.
如果你没有得到书
If you don’t get the Book,
你会回去受死吗?
will you go back to die?
我会回去
I will go back.
你在说谎 You’re lying.
对不起,玛丽娜
I’m sorry,Marina.
厄里斯对我的看法是对的
Eris is right about me.
不,她不对 你回答了她的问题
No,she’s not. You answered her question.
你说的是实话
You told the truth.
那不是实话
It wasn’t the truth.
是我想把自己伪装成不是我的人
It was me trying to pass myself off as someone I’m not.
辛巴达,我知道你是什麽样的人!
Sinbad,I’ve seen who you are!
你不需要假装!
You don’t need to pretend!
厄里斯把你困住了!
Eris trapped you!
为什麽你或者普罗秋斯或任何人都要死?
Why should you or Proteus or anyone have to die?
玛丽娜…Marina…
不! 你需要逃离
No! You need to escape.
离得越远越好
Get as far away as you can.
我会回去 我会解释一切
I’ll go back. I’ll explain everything.
不,玛丽娜
No,Marina.
我不能看着你死!
I can’t watch you die!
我爱你 I love you.
但是你能爱一个临阵脱逃的男人吗?
But could you love a man who would run away?
我赌你肯定认为我不会成功
I bet you thought I wouldn’t make it.
我是…I was…
开始怀疑了
beginning to wonder.
书呢? The Book?
我尽力了
I did my best.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!