-Moonlight. -Dance.
谋杀
Murder.
工作
Employment.
-国家 -英国
-Country. -England.
天幕
Skyfall.
天幕
Skyfall.
够了
Done.
进展还真不错
Well, this is going well.
拿去分♥析♥
Get these analyzed.
只给她看
For her eyes only.
她在等你
She’s ready for you.
抱歉 我们见过吗
I’m sorry, have we met before?
我才该说抱歉
I’m the one who should say “Sorry”.
我只断了4跟肋骨
It was only four ribs.
加上一些不要紧的器官
Some of the less vital organs.
没什么大碍
Nothing major.
在伊斯坦布尔不够刺♥激♥吗
Not enough excitement in Istanbul?
我被调职了
I’ve been reassigned.
暂时停止外勤工作
Temporary suspension from field work.
-真的吗 -嗯
-Really? -Mmm.
因为我杀了007
Something to do with killing 007.
你尽力瞄准了
Well, you gave it your best shot.
差得远呢
That was hardly my best shot.
那在你最好状态下我可能就活不了了
I’m not sure I could survive your best.
多半活不了
I doubt you’ll get the chance.
你能帮我个忙吗
Well, do me a favor, will you?
如果他们派你回去外勤
If they do ever let you back out there,
先警告我一声
warn me first.
我在过渡阶段协助加雷斯·马洛瑞
I’m assisting Gareth Mallory in the transition,
之后我会重新调回外勤
and then I’ll be back in the field.
这是你想要的吗
That’s what you want?
当然
Yes, of course.
不是每个人都适合的
It’s not for everyone.
007 这边
Ah, 007. It’s this way.
为你说句话 移♥动♥的目标更难击中
In your defense, a moving target is much harder to hit.
那你最好不要停下来
Then you better keep moving.
整个办公室都被炸了
The whole office goes up in smoke
那玩意还好好的啊
and that bloody thing survives.
谢谢你对室内摆饰的建议 007
Your interior decorating tips have always been appreciated, 007.
007 这位是加雷斯·马洛瑞
007, Gareth Mallory.
希望我没来晚
I hope I haven’t missed anything.
一有危机首相就特别啰嗦
The PM does prattle on in a crisis.
邦德
Bond.
马洛瑞
Mallory.
我在看邦德的测试结果
I’ve just been reviewing Bond’s tests.
看来你通过了 差一点点
It seems you’ve passed… by the skin of your teeth.
你可以恢复工作了
You’re back on active service.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个
I’ll, um…
我在外面等着
I’ll be outside.
我只有一个问题
I only have one question.
为什么要回来
Why not stay dead?
你有个绝佳的机会 过上平静的生活
You have the perfect way out. Go and live quietly somewhere.
能这么全身而退的外勤特工并不多
Not many field agents get to leave this cleanly.
你出过很多外勤吗
Do you get out in the field much?
这明摆着的事实 你不用是个特工也能知道
You don’t need to be an operative to see the obvious.
这是年轻人的游戏
It’s a young man’s game.
听着 你受过很重的伤
Look, you’ve been seriously injured.
说自己不行了并不丢脸
There’s no shame in saying you’ve lost a step.
唯一丢脸的是你到无法挽回了再承认这点
The only shame would be not admitting it until it’s too late.
要我还是不要我 由你决定
Hire me or fire me. It’s entirely up to you.
如果他说准备好了 那就是准备好了
If he says he’s ready, he’s ready.
也许你看不出来 或者是你不想看出来
Perhaps you can’t see it, or maybe you won’t.
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you implying?
你对他太感情用事了
You’re sentimental about him.
只要我还是军情六处的负责人
As long as I’m head of this department,
我就能选择自己的特工
I’ll choose my own operatives.
好吧
Fair enough.
祝你好运 007
Good luck, 007.
不要搞砸了
Don’t cock it up.
我们分♥析♥了弹片
We’ve analyzed the shrapnel fragments.
算你走运不是直接命中
You’re lucky it wasn’t a direct hit
不然你会被撕成两半
or it would have cut you in half.
那是一种废弃铀弹壳 军用级别
It’s a depleted uranium shell. Military grade.
很难取到 非常昂贵
Hard to get, extremely expensive,
只有极少数人才会用
and only used by a select few.
认出来了吗
Recognize anyone?
是他
Him.
好吧 他叫帕特里斯
Okay. Name’s Patrice.
他就是个幽灵 出生地和国籍均未知
He’s a ghost. No known residence or country of origin.
我们怎么找到他
So how do we find him?
好在我们在中情局有几个熟人
Well, luckily, we still have one or two friends left in the CIA.
他们因为他谋杀了也门大使而追查他
They’re after him for the Yemeni ambassador’s murder,
他们快查到了
and they’re getting close.
情报称他两天后会在上海
Intel is he’s going to be in Shanghai
可能有新目标
in two days time, probably on a job.
你要去那里等待进一步指示
You’re to go there and await further instructions.
他一出现你就拿下他
If he turns up, he’s yours.
查出他为谁卖♥♥命 以及名单在谁手上
Find out who he works for and who has the list.
之后 杀了他为隆森报仇
Then terminate him, for Ronson.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
你还有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you want to tell me?
没有了
No.
去找新的军需官报道要你的文件证明
Report to the new Quartermaster for your documentation.
他还没有办公室
He hasn’t set up shop yet,
但谭纳会安排你们见面 好运
but Tanner will put you two together. Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
007.
你准备好了吗
You are ready for this?
是的 长官
Yes, ma’am.
我不知道邦德通过了测试
I didn’t know Bond passed the tests.
他没通过
He didn’t.
这总是让我觉得有点伤感
Always makes me feel a little melancholy.
一艘巨大的旧式战舰 可耻地被拖去拆解
A grand old warship being ignominiously hauled away for scrap.
不可避免地被时代抛弃 你觉得呢
The inevitability of time, don’t you think?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
一艘大得要命的船
A bloody big ship.
不好意思
Excuse me.
007…
我是你的新军需官
I’m your new Quartermaster.
你开玩笑呢吧
You must be joking.
怎么 因为我没穿白大褂吗
Why, because I’m not wearing a lab coat?
因为你脸上还有雀斑
Because you still have spots.
我的肤色和这没有关系
My complexion is hardly relevant.
你的能力有关系
Well, your competence is.
年龄不是效率的保证
Age is no guarantee of efficiency.
而年轻也不是创造性的保证
And youth is no guarantee of innovation.
我敢说我穿着睡衣
I’ll hazard I can do more damage
喝掉一杯伯爵茶之前
on my laptop sitting in my pajamas
用电脑所能造成的损害
before my first cup of Earl Grey
也要比你一年外勤多得多
than you can do in a year in the field.
那你为什么还需要我
Oh, so why do you need me?
总得有人扣扳机
Every now and then a trigger has to be pulled.
或是不扣
Or not pulled.
你穿着睡衣可没法知道要怎么做
It’s hard to know which in your pajamas.
Q
Q.
007.
这是去上海的机票
Ticket to Shanghai.
文件和护照
Documentation and passport.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有这个
And this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!