破解他的电脑 一有发现就告诉我
Let me know what you recover from his computer.
看看他是否已经把名单外泄
Has he transmitted the lists?
如果外泄了 泄露给了谁
If so, to whom?
我要这件事尽快解决
I want this resolved.
是 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
他叫蒂亚戈·罗德里格斯
His name is Tiago Rodriguez.
曾经是个出色的特工
He was a brilliant agent.
但后来他越来越出格 他攻击了中国网络
But he started operating beyond his brief, hacking the Chinese.
当时正值香港回归 他们盯上了他
The handover was coming up and they were onto him,
所以我把他交了出来
so I gave him up.
换回了六个我们的特工 和平稳的回归
I got six agents in return and a peaceful transition.
我们得走了 夫人 质询会半小时后开始
We should go, ma’am. Board of Inquiry begins in 30 minutes.
我要知道他电脑里有什么
I want to know what’s on that computer.
这是席尔瓦的电脑
Now, looking at Silva’s computer,
看来他搞了点不一般的把戏
it seems to me he’s done a number of slightly unusual things.
他设定了故障保护协议
He’s established failsafe protocols
如果企图打开特定文件
to wipe the memory
电脑就会自动清空内存
if there’s any attempt to access certain files.
世界上大概只有六个人
Only six people in the world
能设计出这样的保护程序
could program safeguards like that.
当然 你能搞定它吗
Of course there are. Can you get past them?
这就是我发明的
I invented them.
好了
Right, then.
看看你都有什么 席尔瓦先生
Let’s see what you’ve got for us, Mr. Silva.
进去了
We’re in.
长官 这是什么东西
Sir, what do you make of this?
这是他设计的欧米茄程序
It’s his Omega site.
最高级别的加密程序
Most encrypted level he has.
看着像是用模糊的代码来隐藏他的真正目的
Looks like obfuscated code to conceal its true purpose.
隐藏式保全法
Security through obscurity.
女士们先生们 请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, if I might have order?
质询会现在开始
I’d like to begin the proceedings.
今天我们聚集在此讨论关乎
We’re gathered today to address important issues
未来国♥家♥安♥全♥的重要事宜
concerning the future of our national security.
你要出去吗
Going somewhere?
所以你相信 经过近期的危机之后
So you believe your stewardship of MI6 during the recent crisis
你仍能胜任军情六处的管理工作
has been up to scratch?
我相信我们已经逮捕袭击案的凶手
Well, I believe we have apprehended the responsible party
并且会采取一切必要措施
and are taking all necessary steps
确保关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥的敏感信息不被泄露
to ensure that the sensitive information is contained.
做得真不错啊
so it’s a job well done.
我并不是说我们做得完美无缺 但…
I’m not saying it’s gone perfectly, but…
原谅我没给你送面锦旗
You’ll forgive me for not putting up the bunting.
我只是觉得我实在没法忽略
I find it rather difficult to overlook monumental
如此严重的安全漏洞
security breaches and dead operatives
还有因你的失误而死的那些特工
for which you are almost single-handedly responsible.
他运用多形态引擎来变换代码
He’s using a polymorphic engine to mutate the code.
我一试图进入 代码就会自动改变
Whenever I try to gain access, it changes.
就像在解一个会反击的魔方
It’s like solving a Rubik’s cube that’s fighting back.
停一下
Stop.
看那里
Go in on that.
格兰伯格
Granborough.
格兰伯格路
Granborough Road.
之前是大都会线上的地铁站
It’s an old Tube station on the Metropolitan Line.
已经停用多年
Been closed for years.
从这点破解
Use that as a key.
这是张地图
Oh, look, it’s a map!
是伦敦
It’s London.
伦敦地下网络
Subterranean London.
怎么了 怎么门都打开了
What’s going on? Why are the doors open?
哦不
Oh, no.
谁能告诉我他到底怎么会侵入到我们的系统
Can someone tell me how the hell he got into our system?
可恶
Oh, shit.
可恶可恶可恶
Oh, shit, shit, shit.
他黑了我们的系统
He hacked us.

Oh, no.
Q
Q.
他逃走了
He’s gone.
我在囚室下面的楼梯井
I’m in a stairwell below isolation.
你能听到吗 Q
Do you read me, Q?
能 我在给你定位
I can hear you. I’m looking for you.
找到你了 开始追踪你的位置
Got you. Tracking your location.
一直往前走
Just keep moving forward.
从你右手边下一个检修门进去
Enter the next service door on your right.
穿过那道门你就该进地铁隧♥道♥了
If you’re through that door, you should be in the Tube.
我进隧♥道♥了
I’m in the Tube.
邦德 这不是逃跑 他策划了好几年
Bond, this isn’t an escape. This was years in the planning.
他故意让我们抓住他
He wanted us to capture him,
然后让我们进入他的电脑
he wanted us to access his computer.
一切都是计划好的
It was all planned.
他先炸毁总部 他知道紧急预案
Blowing up HQ. Knowing the emergency protocols.
也知道我们会搬到这里
Knowing we’d retreat down here.
这我都知道了
I’ve got all that.
我在意的是他之后的计划
It’s what he’s got planned next that worries me.
那是离你最近的地铁站
District Line is the closest.
左边有个检修门
There’s a service door on your left.
看到了
Got it.
打不开
It won’t open.
肯定能打开 使点劲
Of course it will. Put your back into it.
你怎么不下来使点劲
Why don’t you come down here and put your back into it?
不行 卡住了
No, it’s stuck.
这下好了 地铁来了
Oh, good. There’s a train coming.
糟糕了
Hmm. That’s vexing.
我过去了
I’m through.
我就说可以的
Told you.
我们触发了警报 警♥察♥就要来了
We alerted security. Police are on their way.
你在哪里
Where are you now?
神殿地铁站
Temple Tube station.
和一半伦敦人挤在一起
Along with half of London.
我看到你了
Oh, I see you. There you are.
我知道自己在哪 Q 问题是他在哪
I know where I am, Q. Where’s he?
稍等 我在找
Give us a second. I’m looking for him.
小心缝隙
Mind the gap.
人太多了 我看不到他
There’s too many people. I can ‘t see him.
欢迎来到高峰时段的伦敦地铁站
Welcome to rush hour on the Tube.
你没怎么体验过吧
Not something you’d know much about.
小心缝隙
Mind the gap.
地铁要开了 我要不要上车
The train’s leaving. Do I get on the train?
先别上去 我不确定他在不在上面 等一下
Don’t get on. I’m not sure he’s on it. Give us a minute.
我到底要不要上车
Do I get on the train?
邦德
Bond.
-什么 -上车
-What? -Get on the train.
他真急着回家
He’s keen to get home.
请打开门
Will you open the door, please?
开门
Open the door.
卫♥生♥部♥的 您继续
Health and Safety. Carry on.
你在哪
Where are you?
你猜呀 Q
Take a wild guess, Q.
他乔装成警♥察♥了
He’s in disguise, dressed as a policeman.
当然了
Of course he is.
他到底要去哪
Where’s he going? Where’s he going?
他的目标是M 让谭纳带她离开
He’s going for M. Tell Tanner. Get her out of there.
你忽视
You’ve overlooked,
或是故意忽视确凿的证据
or chosen to ignore, hard evidence
而且自始至终 近乎固执地
and consistently, almost obstinately…
席尔瓦逃走了 邦德在追他
Silva’s escaped. Bond’s in pursuit.
我们得立即把您送到安全的地方
We need to get you to a secure location immediately.
我现在不能就这么走掉
I’ll be damned if I’m gonna show her my back.
我们让你觉得不耐烦了吗
Are we straining your attention?
没有 部长阁下 请您继续
No. Please, Minister, proceed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!