只剩下你♥爸♥的猎枪
There’s just… your father’s old hunting rifle.
我们不舍得卖♥♥
We couldn’t let that go.
我们只有这个了
And this is what we’ve got.
采石场可能还有点炸♥药♥
There might be a couple of sticks of dynamite from the quarry.
但这些要是都不好用
But if all else fails,
有时候还是老办法最好
sometimes the old ways are the best.
我们的对手是谁
So who is it we’re supposed to be fighting?
不是我们 金凯德
No “We” In it, Kincade.
这事跟你无关
This is not your fight.
来阻止我看看啊 你这自大的臭小子
Try and stop me, you jumped-up little shit.
想想我怎么教你的 别被顶到左边
Now, remember what I taught you. Don’t let it pull to the left.
我尽力吧
I’ll do my best.
你之前说你是干什么的来着
What did you say you did for a living?
艾玛
Emma!
我给你拿了点东西
I brought you some things.
这里晚上可冷了
The nights get cold here.
谢谢 金凯德先生
Thank you, Mr. Kincade.
这老房♥子真漂亮
It’s a beautiful old house.
她是很美
She is.
就和那些伟大的女性一样 她也有自己的秘密
And like all great ladies, she still has her secret ways.
我带你看看
Let me show you this.
牧师洞
Priest’s hole?
宗教改革时期的
Yeah, from Reformation times.
隧♥道♥一直通到荒野
The tunnel leads under the moor.
你一有危险就躲进这里面
If you get in danger, this is the place to come.
我告诉他父母过世的时候
The night I told him his parents had died,
他在这里面躲了两天
he hid in here for two days.
等到他出来的时候
When he did come out…
他就不再是孩子了
he wasn’t a boy anymore.
我们开工吧
Eh. Must get on.
我搞砸了吧
I fucked this up, didn’t I?
没有
No.
你尽了职责
You did your job.
我看了你写的讣告
I read your obituary of me.
怎么样
And?
真吓人
Appalling.
你就知道你不会喜欢
Yeah, I knew you’d hate it.
我把你称为”坚韧不拔的英国精神楷模”
I did call you “An exemplar of British fortitude”.
这点算没说错吧
That bit was all right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你还没出生我就准备好了 小子
I was ready before you were born, son.
苏格兰欢迎你们
Welcome to Scotland.
你掉了东西
You dropped something.
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
自尊心受伤了 我枪法一直不好
Only my pride. I never was a good shot.
他不在
He’s not here.
他不在这里
He’s not here.
总是喜欢高调登场
Always got to make an entrance.
你们两个快去厨房♥
You two, go to the kitchen. Now.
躲到拱门后面
Get behind the arch!
走隧♥道♥去礼拜堂
Go to the chapel. Use the tunnel.
都听好了 不许碰她 她是我的
Everyone, listen to me! Don’t you dare touch her. She’s mine.
你就不能让她出来打个招呼吗
Can your friend come out and say hello?
走吧 这边
Come on. This way.
我一直讨厌这个地方
I always hated this place.
你感觉暖和了吗
Are you getting warm?
找到邦德的尸体
Just make sure Bond’s dead!
现在只剩下我和她了
Now it’s me and her.
我们费这么大劲是为了什么 邦德先生
You see what comes of all this running around, Mr. Bond?
又是跑又是打
All this jumping and fighting.
累死人了
It’s exhausting!
放松
Relax.
你要放松
You need to relax.
妈妈在叫我了
Ah, well… Mother’s calling.
我会替你向她道个吻别
I’ll give her a goodbye kiss for you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
当然了
Of course.
必须是在这里
It had to be here.
必须是这种方式
It had to be this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我找不到 -别动
-I can’t find it no… -Don’t.
拜托 别动
Please. Don’t.
你受伤了 受伤了
You’re hurt. You’re hurt.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
让我们解脱吧
Free both of us.
让我们解脱
Free both of us…
就用这一发子弹
with the same bullet.
开枪
Do it.
开枪啊
Do it.
只有你能做到
Only you can do it.
开枪
Do it.
我是那最后一只老鼠
Last rat standing.
007 你怎么这么慢
007. What took you so long?
我掉进深水里了
Well, I got into some deep water.
我想
I suppose it’s…
现在已经来不及了吧
too late to make a run for it?
只要你说来得及就来得及
Well, I’m game if you are.
我至少做对了这一件事
I did get one thing right.
我都不知道还能到这上面来
I didn’t even know you could come up here.
不想浪费这么好的景色
Hate to waste a view.
确实
I can see why.
我以为你重新调回外勤了
I thought you were going back out on active service.
我拒绝了
I declined.
你对我说过
You said it yourself,
不是人人都适合出外勤的
fieldwork’s not for everyone.
如果这么说有用 我感觉安心很多
If it helps, I feel a lot safer.
她的遗嘱今天公布了
Her will was read today.
她给你留了这个
She left you this.
也许她是想告诉你回去做内勤
Maybe it was her way of telling you to take a desk job.
刚好相反
Just the opposite.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还没正式介绍过
You know, we’ve never formally been introduced.
我叫伊芙
Well, my name’s Eve.
伊芙·梦妮佩妮
Eve Moneypenny.
梦妮佩妮小姐 很期待能与你共事
Well, I look forward to our time together, Miss Moneypenny.
我也是 我肯定我们还能冒那么一两次险
Me, too. I’m sure we’ll have one or two close shaves.
早安 007
Morning, 007.
早安 谭纳
Good morning, Tanner.
他在等你
He’ll see you now.
你的胳膊怎么样了 长官
How’s the arm, sir?
什么 没事了
What? Oh, it’s fine.
会好起来的
It’ll get better.
对一个坐久办公室的人来说有点太伤筋动骨了
All pretty shocking for someone unused to fieldwork.
那么 007 我们有很多工作要做
So, 007… Lots to be done.
你准备好回归了吗
Are you ready to get back to work?
乐意至极 M
With pleasure, M.
我乐意至极
With pleasure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!