我们白人和黑人不是兄弟! 我们不是兄弟
We white and black are not brothers! We’re not brothers.
兄弟不会对兄弟动用私刑 切下他的生殖器塞进他的嘴里
Brother don’t lynch a brother, cut his private off and put it in his mouth,
五马分尸 烧死他
tie horses and pull him apart, and burn him up,
孩子还没出生 就杀死怀孕的女人
and kill pregnant women before the babies are born.
奴役了他400年之久 剥夺了他的名字 他的语言
Enslave him 400 years, rob him of his name, his language.
直到今天 暴行依旧
And today, still doin’ it.
警♥察♥依旧停在公路上寻找黑人
Still polices stopped on the highway and look for black people
因为他们的新车和时髦装扮 就让他靠边停车
because their new cars and modern times and pull him over.
在现代城市各种地方 我看到那些警♥察♥
And I see them, modern cities and everywhere,
故意激怒他 让他说点什么然后就向他开枪
doing something to provoke him, make him say something and shoot him.
你要是什么都不说 他就会抓狂 因为他没有借口
You don’t say nothing, he get mad, because he can’t get him for nothing.
痛打他一顿 还有各种歧视不公
Beat him up, all kind of injustice.
摄影机指向我 不是因为我的外形
Only reason the cameras on me, only reason I’m in the shape I’m in
是因为我是世界上最好的战士 否则 我只不过是另一个黑人
is cos I’m the world’s greatest fighter, otherwise, I’d be another negro.
为了证明我是最好的 我会把你打趴下
To show you I’m the best, I will stay in your chest.
既然我们处不来 那就上来玩个痛快
Since we don’t get along, we gotta get it on.
我要说的话 可能会吓着你
What I’m gonna say might shock and amaze ya,
但是 白♥痴♥ 你看起来像乔·弗雷泽!
but, chump, you look like Joe Frazier!
别废话
Quit talking.
等一下 让我拿个牙套 让我拿个牙套!
Wait a minute. Let me get a mouthpiece, let me get a mouthpiece!
让我拿个牙套!
Let me get a mouthpiece!
– 你当真? – 老兄 我不是没有牙套
– Are you serious? – Brother, I ain’t got no mouthpiece.
热烈鼓掌啊
Give a big round of applause.
非洲!
Africa!
就在这里 女士们先生们
Right about here, ladies and gentlemen,
我希望你们能够灵肉合一
I want you to get yourself and your soul together.
这个人将会让你们身心俱颤!
This man will make your liver quiver!
这个人会让你们膀胱飞溅!
This man will make your bladder splatter!
这个人会冻结你们的膝盖!
This man will freeze your knees!
如果你愿意 让我们一起欢迎世界灵歌♥教父
If you will, let’s all welcome the world’s Godfather of Soul,
黑人第一 詹姆斯·布朗!
Soul Brother Number One, James Brown!
詹姆斯·布朗!
James Brown!
# 和我的女朋友下跪 #
# Get down with my girlfriend #
# 你抱怨 你咒骂 该死 你想打架! #
# You hollering, you cussing, damn it, you wanna fight! #
# 你会得到报应 #
# Payback is a thing you gotta see #
# 兄弟对我无恶不作 #
# Brother do any damn thing to me #
# 我会做旋转 我会做交易 #
# I can do wheelin’, I can do dealin’ #
# 是的 你可以! #
# Yes, you can! #
# 但是我绝不做该死的告密者 #
# But I don’t do no damn squealin’ #
# 我会斥责 我准备好了 #
# I can do rappin’, I’m ready #
# 我会吵架 #
# I can do scrappin’ #
# 但是我不会给人挖陷阱 #
# But I can’t dig that backstabbin’ #
# 哦 不! #
# Oh, no! #
# 兄弟准备好了 那是事实 #
# The brother get ready, that’s a fact #
# 准备好 混帐们 报应来了 #
# Get ready, you mutha, for the big payback #
# 惨重的报应! #
# The big payback! #
# 准备好! #
# Get ready! #
# 嘿 嘿 耶! #
# Hey, hey, yeah! #
# 宝贝! #
# Baby! #
# 和我的女人下跪 那不对! #
# Get down with my woman, that ain’t right! #
# 哦 不! #
# Oh, no! #
# 你抱怨 你咒骂 该死 你想打架! #
# You hollerin’ and cussin’, damn it, you wanna fight! #
# 别对我特别关照 #
# Don’t do me no darn favour #
# 我不知道空手道 但我知道疯之道! #
# I don’t know karate, but I know ka-ra-zy! #
# 是的 你知道! #
# Yes, you do! #
# 我不知道空手道 但我知道疯之道! #
# I don’t know karate, but l know ka-ra-zy! #
# 你需要帮忙吗? #
# Do you need some help? #
# 跪下 滚开 #
# Get down, get gone #
# 跪下 滚… #
# Get down, get… #
# 下跪 下跪 #
# Get down, get down #
# 呦! #
# Yow! #
现在 我们要来一些曲子
Right now, we’d like to do some of the tunes
一种叫詹姆斯·布朗之声的声音
that created a sound called the James Brown sound.
就是这样
And this is the way it goes.
有一天 一个家伙走过来说 “詹姆斯 弹点你的老歌♥吧”
One day, a fella walked up and said, “James, play some of your old tunes.”
说 “嘿 老兄 我们知道你所有的老歌♥”
Said, “Hey, man, we don’t have no old tunes.”
说 “弹点你那些好听的老歌♥”
Said, “Well, play some of your oldies but goodies.”
我说 “我才不要挖出那些老歌♥ 别我还活着就把我埋了”
I said, “I don’t dig that. Don’t bury me while I yet live.”
然后他说 “那就弹你最好的歌♥”
Then he said, “Well, play the best of James Brown.”
Fred笑了而我皱起了眉头
Fred smiled and I frowned.
他说 “你为什么皱眉?” 我说 “因为我不会那样做”
He said, “Why you frowning?” I said, “Because I can’t do that.”
“詹姆斯·布朗最好的作品还没出世呢”
“The best of James Brown is yet to come.”
# 说对了! #
# Hit it! #
# 我不在乎 宝贝 关于你的过去 #
# I don’t care, baby, about your past #
# 喔! #
# Whoo! #
# 我只是希望我们的爱地久天长 #
# I just want our love to last #
# 哈! #
# Huh! #
# 我不在乎你的错误 #
# I don’t care about your faults #
# 我只是要告诉你 分清是非 #
# I just got to tell ya about the do’s and don’t’s #
# 耶! #
# Yeah! #
# 当你亲吻我 #
# When you kiss me #
# 当你思念我 宝贝 #
# When you miss me, baby #
# 抓住我的手 #
# Hold my hand #
# 让我了解 #
# Make me understand #
# 我突然 #
# I break out #
# 一身冷汗 #
# In a cold sweat #
# 呦! #
# Yow! #
# 打我! 耶! #
# Hit me! Yeah! #
# 无法承受 #
# Can’t stand it #
# 无法承受你的爱 #
# Can’t stand your love #
# 无法承受 哈! #
# Can’t stand it, huh! #
# 无法承受你的爱 #
# Can’t stand your love #
# 你不爱其他任何人 #
# You don’t love nobody else #
当我说 “打” 就打!
When I say, “Hit it,” hit it!
当我说 “停” 就停!
When I say, “Quit it,” quit it!
# 现在 打! #
# Hit it now! #
# 耶! #
# Yeah! #
关掉灯来更多黑色
Cut out the lights and call some more blackness.
# 说 我是黑人我骄傲! #
# Say it. I’m black and I’m proud! #
# 哈! 带着你邪恶的私心! #
# Huh! With your bad self! #
# – 大声说 – 我是黑人我骄傲 #
# – Say it loud – I’m black and I’m proud #
# – 现在说! – 我是黑人我骄傲 #
# – Say it now! – I’m black and I’m proud #
# – 说! 大声说! – 我是黑人我骄傲 #
# – Say it! Say it loud! – I’m black and I’m proud #
# – 来吧! 大声说! – 我是黑人我骄傲 #
# – Come on! Say it loud! – I’m black and I’m proud #
# – 大声说! – 我是黑人我骄傲 #
# – Say it loud! – I’m black and I’m proud #
# – 大声说! – 我是黑人我骄傲… #
# – Say it loud! – I’m black and I’m proud… #
詹姆斯·布朗 女生们先生们 詹姆斯·布朗! 教父!
James Brown, ladies and gentlemen, James Brown! The Godfather!
# 大声说! 我是黑人我骄傲… #
# Say it loud! I’m black and I’m proud… #
詹姆斯·布朗!
James Brown!
超级巨星詹姆斯·布朗!
Superstar James Brown!
多么精彩的表演! 詹姆斯·布朗!
What a show! James Brown!
# – 大声说! – 我是黑人我骄傲! #
# – Say it loud! – I’m black and I’m proud! #
# – 大声说! – 我是黑人我骄傲! #
# – Say it loud! – I’m black and I’m proud! #
詹姆斯·布朗!
James Brown!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里和乔治·福尔曼 6周后在金沙萨场馆决战
阿里在第八回合击败福尔曼之后 成功卫冕重量级拳王
# 现在我要每个人跟我重复 #
# Now I want everybody to repeat after me #
# 如果你不知道你是谁 你的容身之处在哪里 #
# If you don’t know who you are and where your place in life is #
# 只要对你自己说 “我是… 大人物!” #
# Just say to yourself, “I am… somebody!” #
# – 我是… – 我是… #
# – I am… – I am… #
# – 大人物! – 大人物! #
# – somebody! – somebody! #
# – 我可能很穷… – 我可能很穷… #
# – I may be poor… – I may be poor… #
# – 但我是… – 但我是… #
# – but I am… – but I am… #
# – 大人物! – 大人物! #
# – somebody! – somebody! #
# 我也许没受过教育… #
# I may be uneducated… #
# 但我是大人物! #
# but I am somebody! #
# 我也许失业… #
# I may be unemployed… #
# 但我是大人物! #
# but I am somebody! #
# 同样的节奏 #
# Same beat #
# 同样的节奏 #
# Same beat #
非常感谢你们
Thank you very much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!