欺负我,我就是那样。
Where are you from, my friend?
你来自哪里,我的朋友?
I am an artist, I will finish my work here.
我是一个艺术家,我会在这里完成我的工作。
Oh, that’s great, you’re from the Renaissance.
哦,太好了,你来自文艺复兴时期。
Yes. -Let me guess.
是的。-让我猜猜。
You drink espresso the old fashioned way from Da Vinci’s era.
您以达芬奇时代的老式方式喝浓缩咖啡。
A portal opens and you are thrown here.
一个门户打开,你被扔到这里。
I’m right?
我是对的?
Yes. Only this
是的。只有这个
Do you think that maybe there is no need to destroy art museums like Alki?
你认为也许没有必要摧毁像阿尔基这样的艺术博物馆吗?
This is not art at all.
这根本不是艺术。
That’s what we’re talking about, right?
这就是我们所说的,对吧?
Oh, that’s cool.
哦,太酷了。
That is, this is what we call the art of metaphorical interpretation.
也就是说,这就是我们所说的隐喻解释的艺术。
But it’s still art.
但它仍然是艺术。
Oh no, cousin.
哦不,表弟。
I don’t play with fire, my friend
我不玩火,我的朋友
You are made of paper
你是纸做的
Goodbye, little girl
再见,小姑娘
Oh no.
不好了。
Excuse me, who are you?
打扰一下,你是谁?
This is a secret.
这是一个秘密。
Are you a blue leopard? -Not
你是蓝豹吗?-不是
Cider with a blue cap? -Not!
带蓝色帽子的苹果酒?-不是!
Dark Garfield? Freeman? -You have to finish it.
黑暗加菲猫?弗里曼?-你必须完成它。
I’m from another dimension.
我来自另一个维度。
Really?
真的吗?
Actually, I’m not confused at all.
其实我一点都不迷茫。
My name is Miguel O’Hara (Spiderman 2099)
我的名字是 Miguel O’Hara(蜘蛛侠 2099)
I lead an elite task force committed to protecting the Multiverse.
我领导着一个致力于保护多元宇宙的精英特遣队。
Actually, it’s not a problem at all.
实际上,这根本不是问题。
Can you go anywhere with that bracelet?
你能带着那个手镯去任何地方吗?
It’s sadder than a bracelet.
比手镯还难过。
Okay, how sensitive are you now?
好的,你现在有多敏感?
Look, it’s a Renaissance flying turkey.
看,这是文艺复兴时期的飞火鸡。
Gotta do justice… so we’re good.
必须伸张正义……所以我们很好。
No problem, son.
没问题,儿子。
From now on I take over.
从现在开始我接手。
Good
好的
So stay away.
所以远离。
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
You’re not funny at all.
你一点都不好笑。
I do not know.
我不知道。
I must say that the work you have brought is very hard.
我必须说你带来的工作很辛苦。
What nonsense? -Interworld Kingpin device
胡说些什么?-Interworld主销设备
What do you say?
你怎么说?
What about you, Ghar Ghor -Shut up.
你呢,Ghar Ghor——闭嘴。
We save the multiverse.
我们拯救多元宇宙。
You opened a portal for people like this to accidentally walk into another dimension.
你为这样的人打开了一扇门,让他们不小心走进了另一个空间。
And now let me return them all to their rightful place before time and space are broken.
现在让我在时间和空间被打破之前将它们全部归还到它们应有的位置。
Don’t let me tell you the story of Doctor Strange and the schoolchildren of world 199999(MCU world, number 199999)
不要让我告诉你奇异博士和世界199999♥学♥童的故事(MCU世界,编号♥199999)
Who is Doctor Strange?
奇异博士是谁?
Maybe it’s better not to do drugs.
也许最好不要吸毒。
Captain, stay here, I’ll be right back.
船长,留在这儿,我马上回来。
Do you want me to do this right?
你想让我做对吗?
Oh, good
哦,很好
It has Hammerspace.
它有 Hammerspace。
Hammerspace: This is a timeless, interdimensional storage space where cartoon characters pick things out of thin air and make them appear.
Hammerspace:这是一个永恒的跨维度存储空间,卡♥通♥人物可以在这里凭空挑选东西并让它们出现。
layla can you do it you know that.
莱拉,你能做到吗,你知道的。
No, you have to say it.
不,你必须说出来。
Call for help.
寻求帮助。
I can not hear. -Call for help.
我听不到。-寻求帮助。
… please call.
… 请打电♥话♥。
Okay, I’m calling.
好的,我打电♥话♥。
But I like what you have to say.
但我喜欢你说的话。
spider woman
蜘蛛女
And I.
和我。
You are…?
你是…?
Oh, this?
哦,这个?
I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl, it will be a surprise for my husband.
不知道是男孩还是女孩,给老公一个惊喜。
He thinks mature.
他认为成熟。
But it is very good.
但它非常好。
Are you going to adopt me? -What the?
你要收养我吗?-什么?
Can you guys focus on this threat across time and space?
你们能跨时空关注这个威胁吗?
How is the girl? -Not!
女孩怎么样了?-不是!
We can get some help from him. -Not.
我们可以从他那里得到一些帮助。-不是。
Because he called you Dark Garfield? -Not.
因为他叫你黑加菲猫?-不是。
Can you say anything but no? -No, no.
除了不,你还能说什么吗?-不,不。
Why did you say no? -You know why.
你为什么说不?-你知道为什么。
Well, that’s enough
嗯,够了
Feel this Bomb.
感受这颗炸♥弹♥。
Don’t let him run away.
别让他跑了。
You ruined everything.
你毁了一切。
I thought something was wrong.
我以为出了什么问题。
Surrender that you are under siege. “Get out of here right now.”
投降你被围困。“马上离开这里。”
I am a good person.
我是好人。
It seems you are not a good person.
看来你不是什么好人。
Just shut your mouth and… no.
闭上你的嘴……不。
Help! -Need help.
帮助!-需要帮忙。
Yeah, I think it’s Bansky.
是的,我认为是班斯基。
That’s what I thought too.
我也是这么想的。
Raise your hand!
举手!
Captain, come on.
船长,加油
Armed suspect.
武装嫌疑人。
What weapon? I do not have.
什么武器?我没有。
get down!
下来!
Which? Should I raise my hand or lie down?
哪个?我应该举手还是躺下?
You are under arrest.
你被捕了。
I just saved a lot of people.
我刚刚救了很多人。
For killing Peter Parker.
杀死彼得帕克。
Don’t worry captain.
别担心船长。
You have the right to remain silent. -You do not understand.
你有保持沉默的权利。-你不明白。
You do not understand.
你不明白。
Father.
父亲。
I want to tell dad.
我想告诉爸爸。
But you know why I don’t want to say that.
但你知道我为什么不想说。
I understand why.
我明白为什么。
I didn’t kill Peter.
我没有杀彼得。
He didn’t like it… I didn’t know it was Peter.
他不喜欢……我不知道那是彼得。
I have no choice.
我别无选择。
How long have you been lying to me?
你骗我多久了?
Can’t you be a cop for a while and be my dad and listen to me?
你就不能当个警♥察♥一会儿当我爸爸听我说吗?
Do you really think I’m a murderer?
你真的认为我是杀人犯吗?
Dad did this to help people, right?
爸爸这样做是为了帮助别人,对吧?
It’s not like that?
不像那样?
And I.
和我。
And now the way to help is to listen to me.
现在帮助的方法就是听我说。
Please, father.
请,父亲。
Father is the only thing I have.
父亲是我唯一的东西。
You have the right to remain silent.
你有保持沉默的权利。
All your words will be in court.
你所有的话都会在法庭上。
Father, are you afraid of me?
爸爸,你怕我吗?
You have the right to call a lawyer.
您有权请律师。
Without stopping.
不停止。
Don’t come near!
不要靠近!
Father.
父亲。
Calm.
冷静的。
We’ve got you covered.
我们已经为您准备好了。
Isn’t that right, Miguel?
对不对,米格尔?
Layla, scan this vandalism.
莱拉,扫描这种破坏行为。
There are no more discrepancies to be seen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!