米格尔,我是彼得
We have an anomaly
我们有一个异常
Thanks Peter, you are one of the best
谢谢彼得,你是最好的之一
Jess, who’s gonna get it?
杰西,谁会得到它?
Can’t you see Miles? -Not
你看不到迈尔斯吗?-不是
Can’t you see Miles? -Not
你看不到迈尔斯吗?-不是
Haven’t you seen Miles?
你没见过迈尔斯吗?
What are you doing now?
你在干什么?
Give a speech -what?
发表演讲——什么?
Okay, everyone’s listening. -Not.
好的,每个人都在听。-不是。
Everybody’s listening, I’m with everybody.
每个人都在听,我和每个人都在一起。
Have mercy, Lord
求主怜悯
Rio, speak up
里约,大声说
Hello
你好
And I want you to know, no matter what.
我想让你知道,无论如何。
Even though we have had our ups and downs, I am
尽管我们经历了起起落落,但我
so proud of you today, I will always be proud
今天为你感到骄傲,我将永远感到骄傲
Write in parentheses
写在括号♥里
Most of the time lol
大多数时候哈哈
Hey Mr. Spiderman
嘿蜘蛛侠先生
It doesn’t go well with the cake
和蛋糕不搭
Congrats on the promotion, Dad!
恭喜你升职了,爸爸!
Can’t you write smaller?
不能写小点吗?
Can you say a little more text?
你能多说一点文字吗?
come to us again
再来找我们
What else can I say about Jeff?
关于杰夫,我还能说些什么?
As a child, he weighed almost 4.5 kilograms
小时候体重将近4.5公斤
I know, I know you’re ashamed of yourself for saying that
我知道,我知道你为自己这么说而感到羞愧
his mother must have died in childbirth
他的母亲一定死于难产
Look at his shoulders
看他的肩膀
Oh no. Well, that’s enough. fine
不好了。好吧,够了。美好的
Oh gosh
哦,天哪
Very good.
非常好。
Just give me the microphone, that’s enough
把话筒给我,就够了
Good. Thank you Rio John for your speech -Who is this child?
好的。谢谢 Rio John 的演讲——这个孩子是谁?
You know, I don’t always know what to do with my life
你知道,我并不总是知道我的生活该做什么
When I was young, I was drawn to many different paths
当我年轻的时候,我被许多不同的道路所吸引
When my brother and I came to this neighborhood, there were only a few people on Jalan Velo
我和弟弟来到这个街区的时候,Jalan Velo 上只有几个人
You kicked us out of the store and now no one thinks I’m protecting you
你把我们赶出商店,现在没人认为我在保护你
And then I had a baby and things started to get better
然后我有了孩子,事情开始好转
And I don’t know why you drink for my health because I have to drink for your health
我不知道你为什么要为我的健康喝酒,因为我必须为你的健康喝酒
…Meanwhile, the cake is in the car
……与此同时,蛋糕在车里
So out of respect for my brother who misses us everyday I bet he’s laughing out loud right now
所以出于对每天都想念我们的兄弟的尊重,我敢打赌他现在正在大笑
Aaron Davis, the dear uncle of his soul mate
亚伦戴维斯,他灵魂伴侣的亲爱的叔叔
Brothers, they made me captain
兄弟们,他们让我当队长
Out of respect for my wife my love I don’t even know where to start because it never ends
出于对我妻子的尊重我的爱我什至不知道从哪里开始因为它永远不会结束
Don’t take my microphone
不要拿走我的麦克风
And in honor of my son
为了纪念我的儿子
The main reason I do these things is because I’m in love with Miles
我做这些事的主要原因是因为我爱上了 Miles
And I will always be there for you
我会永远在你身边
Benny June, please play again
本尼·琼,请再玩一次
I will kill this child
我会杀了这个孩子
Hey, congratulations
嘿,恭喜
Thank you for coming
谢谢你的到来
Hey Miles, where have you been? -What is it? –
嘿迈尔斯,你去哪儿了?-它是什么?-
Hey, did you study well? -Yes, i read it…
嘿,你学习好吗?-是的,我读过它…
Hello
你好
Hey, your parents are looking for you. I
嘿,你的父母正在找你。我
don’t know why I’ve been here all this time
不知道为什么我一直在这里
Aha, I understand
啊哈,我明白了
Hi, you should be here at 5…
嗨,你应该在 5 点到…
I know, I know, I know -you disrespect your father –
我知道,我知道,我知道——你不尊重你的父亲——
Yes -you lost the beautiful Sankhrani –
是的 – 你失去了美丽的 Sankhrani –
Never mind, have you seen Kika yet?
没关系,你见过基卡了吗?
Well written posts
帖子写得好
“I’m not proud of you”
“我不以你为荣”
I don’t want to say that
我不想这么说
Your father studied for eight months
你父亲学习了八个月
Nine months is like a pregnancy
九个月就像怀孕
No, not at all -of course not –
不,一点也不——当然不是——
you have to sit in that lady’s office and we’ll talk without going anywhere
你必须坐在那位女士的办公室里,我们哪儿也不去就可以谈谈
It was an emergency, what was
这是一个紧急情况,什么是
this just now? Emergency graffiti?
这是刚刚?紧急涂鸦?
Is there an emergency party with your friends that I’ve never come across?
是否有我从未遇到过的与您的朋友举♥行♥的紧急聚会?
explain think you have
解释你认为你有
explained completely
完全解释
funny
有趣的
Our son Jeff is
我们的儿子杰夫是
funny, I’m not laughing
有趣的是,我没有笑
Hello
你好
Ahab, what a beautiful family
亚哈,多么美好的一家
mature boy
成熟的男孩
I don’t feel mature
我不觉得成熟
Wow, what a beautiful dress
哇,多漂亮的裙子
Good, good, good
好,好,好
did you eat that food
你吃那个食物了吗
hey where
嘿在哪里
Who do you live with?
你跟谁住?
…just -Genki? –
…只是-元气?-
I never liked
我从来不喜欢
You do not like it
你不喜欢它
He called me by my first name
他叫我的名字
Oh how I hate this job, I have
哦,我多么讨厌这份工作,我有
other friends besides Ganki
除了Ganki之外的其他朋友
For example, who?
例如,谁?
For example, Peter, yes, you know Peter, but he’s left town for now
例如,彼得,是的,你认识彼得,但他现在离开了城镇
Oh, Gwanda, he left town too
哦,关达,他也离开了小镇
Miles, don’t worry about who you love
迈尔斯,别担心你爱谁
do you speak spanglish
你会说西班牙语吗
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe I’m not in front of you?
你有没有想过也许我不在你面前?
Am I doing normal personal work safely?
我是否安全地从事正常的个人工作?
absolutely not –
绝对不 –
I am 15 years old and I am considered an adult
我今年 15 岁,我被认为是成年人
Oh, that’s right
哦,对了
you don’t even have a driver’s license -not even mom –
你连驾照都没有——妈妈也没有——
Because we live in New York, we never plan to go
因为我们住在纽约,所以我们从不打算去
This is my life.
这就是我的生活。
This is not your life.
这不是你的生活。
This is my life, your father’s life and your grandfather’s life, whoever brought you here.
这是我的生活,你父亲的生活,你祖父的生活,不管是谁把你带到这里来的。
Okay, now anything, anything.
好的,现在任何事情,任何事情。
Up to you?
由你决定?
wow

Up to you?
由你决定?
I can say?
我可以说?
Please tell me that
请告诉我
I know you’re not allowed to go out
我知道你不准出去
What is it –
它是什么 –
While? Dad -a month –
尽管?爸爸-一个月-
Ma’am, are you serious?
女士,你是认真的吗?
Yes, we’re serious
是的,我们是认真的
1 you don’t understand
1 你不懂
You’re right, I have no
你是对的,我没有
idea what’s going on here
知道这里发生了什么
So why didn’t you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我?
just listen to me
听我说
Okay, Pahlavi, I’m listening,
好的,巴列维,我在听,
tell me to see
告诉我看看
Say whatever you want
想说什么就说什么
What do you want to tell me?
你想告诉我什么?
you know what doesn’t matter at all
你知道什么根本不重要
Very well, go

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!