贾巴和杰迪骑士团发生了很深的误会
There has been a grave misunderstanding
between Jabba and the Order of the Jedi.
我该怎么为你效劳,议员?
How may I serve you, Senator?
我希望你我能够解决争端
并且牵线搭桥
I was hoping you and I could resolve
this dispute and broker a treaty
让共和国与伟大的赫特族达成协议
between the Republic
and the great clan of the Hutts.
协议?协议?协议是不可能的
A treaty? A treaty?
A treaty is impossible.
我侄子贾巴的儿子被你们
共和国的杰迪人♥渣♥绑♥架♥了
My nephew Jabba’s son has been
kidnapped by your Republic Jedi scum.
但是,先生,这是误会
But, sir, there’s been a misunderstanding.
没有误会
There is no misunderstanding.
是杰迪骑士救了他儿子
如果你能帮我联♥系♥贾巴
It is the Jedi who have rescued his son.
If you can put me in touch with Jabba,
我有信心告诉他真♥相♥并说服他
I am confident
I can convince him of the truth.
不!不用再讨论了
赶她出去!
No! No more discussions.
Escort her out!
求求你,齐洛!你侄子贾巴很危险
你们被骗了
Please, Ziro! Your nephew Jabba
is in danger. You’re being deceived.
我说了,把她扔出去
I said throw her out.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
尤达大♥师♥说过,“旧恶影长”
Master Yoda has a saying.
“Old sins cast long shadows.”
你知道他是什么意思吗?
Do you know what he means by that?
他的意思是如果你放任你的过去
那么它将会毁灭你的未来
He means your past can ruin your future
if you allow it.
但你忘了,天行者大♥师♥说过
But you forget
it was Master Skywalker who said,
“我不想谈我的过去”
“I don’t want to talk about my past.”
好吧
Okay, fine.
这里还有很多可以谈的
比如这沙子
There is so much more we can talk about
out here. Like the sand.
沙漠冷酷无情,把你的一切都夺走
The desert is merciless.
It takes everything from you.
这是个开心的想法,它不会夺走我们
师♥父♥,对吧,小R2?
That’s a happy thought. It won’t
take us, Master. Right, Artooie?
你的计划要失败了,杜库伯爵!
共和国的一个议员来过这里
Your plot is coming apart, Count Dooku!
A senator from the Republic was here.
如果她发现我帮你绑♥架♥了贾巴的儿子
该怎么办?
What if she found out
I helped you kidnap Jabba’s son?
别担心,我已经让贾巴相信
杰迪骑士杀了他的儿子
Don’t worry, I have convinced Jabba
that the Jedi have murdered his son
现在正准备来杀他
and are on their way to kill him.
贾巴一看到杰迪骑士就会杀了他!
Jabba will slay the Jedi on sight!
然后强大的杰迪骑士团就会被迫
将贾巴绳之以法
Then the mighty Jedi Order will be forced
to bring Jabba to justice,
而你,我的朋友,就能
控制所有的赫特人家族了
and you, my friend, will be left
to take control of all the Hutt clans.
那么推♥翻♥我侄子贾巴的计划就成功了
Then the plot against my nephew Jabba
has succeeded.
但是那个碍事的议员怎么办?
But what about this meddling senator?
如果她继续调查
If she continues her investigation,
就让她惨死在事故之中
have her meet with an accident
with extreme prejudice.
在议会我有人可以掩盖这件事
I will have someone in the Senate
cover it up.
杜库伯爵
Count Dooku.
好啊,你这蛇蝎心肠的叛徒又
把丑陋的头抬了起来
So, the poisonous traitor
rears his ugly head once again.
我也非常高兴与你再度相识
I’m equally delighted to remake
your acquaintance, Senator
阿米达拉议员,是吗?
Amidala, isn’t it?
我正要离开
I was just leaving.
对不起,现在不行了
I’m sorry, that cannot be permitted now.
齐洛,这个议员对我们分离派联盟
非常有价值
Ziro, this particular senator is
extremely valuable to my Separatist allies.
他们会为她出很高的价格
They will pay a handsome price for her.
Hmm.
我喜欢这句话,把她关进地牢!
I like the sound of that.
Take her to the dungeon!
你会后悔的,齐洛!
You will regret this, Ziro!
不,我觉得我会因此发财的!
No, I think I will become rich with this!
谢谢你,杜库伯爵
Thank you, Count Dooku.
这真是回报最高的联盟
This has been a most profitable alliance.
小赫特人被除掉的时候我会联♥系♥你的
I will contact you when the Huttlet
has been disposed of,
尊贵的赫特人之主
your high exalted master of the Hutts.
杜库伯爵,我们发现
三个生物体正在穿越沙漠
Count Dooku, we have picked up
three life forms crossing the desert.
其中一个是非常年幼的赫特人
One is a very young Huttlet.
天行者
Skywalker.
我们有伴了
We’re not alone.
我也感觉到了,原力的黑暗面
I sense it, too.
It’s the dark side of the Force.
无论是什么,一定是为了这个赫特人来的
该分头行动了
Whatever it is, it’s coming for the Hutt.
Time to split up.
我们一起面对它,师♥父♥
We’ll face it together, Master.
这次不行,丫头
我要给你一个非常重要的任务
Not this time, Snips. I have a far more
important mission for you.
比让你活著更重要?
More important than keeping you alive?
阿索卡,我需要你相信我这一次
Ahsoka, I need you to
trust me on this one.
这是什么?
What’s that?
别碰那个!随便你做什么,别碰它
Don’t touch that! Whatever you do,
keep away from it.
求求你
Please. I beg you.
别把它打开
Don’t turn that on.
也许有危险,我最好检查一下
Could be dangerous. I better check it out.
终于回答了!我好担心
At last, you answered!
Oh, I’ve been so worried.
等等!你是谁?你不是帕德梅小姐!
Wait! Who are you?
You’re not Mistress Padm茅!
3PO,找救兵!
我被赫特人齐洛关起来了!
3PO, get help!
I’m being held by Ziro the Hutt!
你有麻烦了!我就知道!等等,等等!
You’re in trouble! I knew it!
Wait, wait!
天行者
交出小赫特人,饶你不死
Surrender the Huttlet or die, Skywalker.
你的训练很有成效啊,小伙子
Your training has come a long way, boy.
现在我想起来了
这是你的故乡,是吗?
Now I remember.
This was your home planet, wasn’t it?
我感觉到了你的强烈感情
痛苦,失落
I sense your strong feelings.
Feelings of pain, loss.
你败了,杰迪骑士
我已经杀了贾巴的儿子
You’ve failed, Jedi.
I have just killed Jabba’s son.
你中了我的小计谋,伯爵
这里只有石头
You’ve fallen for my little trick, Count.
It’s nothing but rocks.
那个小赫特人正和我的学徒一起
安全到达贾巴的宫殿
The Huttlet is with my Padawan,
safely at Jabba’s palace.
我猜到杰迪骑士会用这一招
I expected such treachery from a Jedi.
我保证我的罗网足以抓住你那
微不足道的小学徒
I assure you my web is strong enough
to catch your insignificant little Padawan.
她比你想象的更聪明
She’s more skillful than you think.
自欺欺人!
You deceive yourself!
瞧,我有你学徒的消息
Look, I have a message
from your Padawan.
等我的机器人杀了贾巴的儿子
After my droids kill Jabba’s son,
他们会把你的学徒交给他
接受谋杀小赫特人的惩罚
they will deliver your Padawan to him
for punishment for the Huttlet’s murder.
我想他不会很仁慈
I can’t imagine he will be merciful.
R2!
R2!
3对2?
小臭,你照顾我后面!
Three against two?
Stinky, you watch my back!
我以为你喜欢玩沙子
I thought you liked to play in the sand.
这片城区绝对不适合我
This part of town is definitely
not my kind of town.
你想要求救,议员
You tried to call for help, Senator.
看来让你活著实在太危险了
I believe you are too dangerous
to be kept alive.
你要在科洛桑杀害银河议会的议员?
Killing a Galactic Senator,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!