here on Coruscant?
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
在议会我有很有势力的朋友
I have powerful friends in the Senate.
我不怕…嗯?
I’m not afraid of… Huh?
有人在家吗?
Is anybody home?
3PO?
3PO?
那是什么?
What is that?
– 上,上,上!
– 狠狠地打!
– Go, go, go!
– Give it all you got.
快逃命!
Run for it!
站住,齐洛! 站在原地不许动!
Stop, Ziro! Stop right where you are!
帕德梅小姐,你还好吧?
我是不是来晚了?
Mistress Padm茅, are you all right?
Was I too late?
3PO,你来得正好
3PO. Your timing was perfect.
感谢造物主!终于松了一口气
Oh, thank the maker! I’m so relieved.
– 我们要逮捕这个赫特人吗?
– 我没有选择余地
– Should we arrest the Hutt, Senator?
– I had no choice.
杜库说如果我不帮他绑♥架♥
贾巴的儿子,他会杀了我
Dooku said he’d kill me if I didn’t help him
kidnap Jabba’s son.
你一定要相信我!
我爱那个小赫特人!
You have to believe me!
I love that Huttlet!
哦,我相信你
Oh, I believe you.
师♥父♥!这边!师♥父♥!
Master! Over here! Master!
他从不听别人的话
He never listens.
– 我的学徒在哪里?
– 请跟我来
– Where is my Padawan?
– This way.
请交出武器
Your weapon, please.
好吧,破铁皮
我把你们大卸八块,送回杜库那里
Okay, stick-tinnies, you’re going back
to Dooku in pieces.
这是杰迪骑士阿纳金·天行者
This is Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.
正如杜库伯爵所言
As Count Dooku said,
你儿子没有和他在一起
your son is not with him.
什么?你儿子不在这里?
What? Your son’s not here?
阿索卡在哪里?
Where’s Ahsoka?
你把我的学徒怎么了?
What have you done with my Padawan?
你来这里是要杀贾巴
You came here to kill Jabba.
强者贾巴,我来这里是要谈判
Mighty Jabba, I came here to negotiate.
真想不到当学徒这么难
现在送你回家吧
Being a Padawan is harder than I thought.
Let’s get you home.
你来这里是要送死
You came here to die.
住手!
Stop!
我们要立刻处死你们
You are to be executed immediately.
– 什么?
– 什么?
– What?
– What?
– 你经常遇到这种事吗?
– 不管去哪里都是这样
– Does this always happen to you?
– Everywhere I go.
你的叔叔齐洛要和我们通话
Your Uncle Ziro is contacting us.
你好,尊敬的贾巴
Greetings, honorable Jabba.
我是银河议会的阿米达拉议员
I am Senator Amidala
of the Galactic Congress.
我发现你的一个族人阴谋推♥翻♥你
I have discovered a plot against you
by one of your own.
你的叔叔已经承认
他和杜库伯爵合谋绑♥架♥了你儿子
Your uncle will admit he conspired
with Count Dooku to kidnap your son
还嫁祸给杰迪骑士
and frame the Jedi for the crime.
都是杜库伯爵搞的鬼!
It was Count Dooku!
齐洛会受到赫特族最严厉的惩罚
Ziro will be dealt with
by the Hutt family most severely.
也许现在你愿意让共和军
使用你的贸易通道
Perhaps now you will allow the Republic
to use your trade routes
我们之间的敌对状态可以终结了
and hostilities can come to an end.
贾巴同意,达成协议
Jabba agrees. A treaty is in order.
你不会后悔的,贾巴
You will not regret this, Jabba.
克隆军队现在可以通过贾巴的地盘
The clone armies
may move through Jabba’s territories.
议员,我对你真是感激不尽
Senator, you have my undying gratitude.
不,天行者大♥师♥
应该是我和共和国感谢你才对
No, Master Skywalker, it is I,
and the Republic, who owes you thanks.
如果你们把杜库带来
Jabba would be most appreciative
让他接受赫特人正义的审判
贾巴会非常感激
if you bring Dooku to justice
for his crimes against the Hutts.
你就放心吧,贾巴
You can count on it, Jabba.
真不走运,师♥父♥
It is unfortunate, Master.
杰迪的军队现在有了
通向外圈星域的补给线
The Jedi armies will now have
their supply routes to the Outer Rim.
我们的战斗将比以前困难得多
Our fight has become
far more difficult.
就让杰迪小胜一场吧,我的朋友
Allow the Jedi
their small victory, my friend,
这场战争的走向还是对我们有利的
for the engines of this war
turn in our favor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!