I remember the first time I saw someone move
我记起第一次看别人跳舞的时候
Like they were from another planet.
感觉他们就像外星人
I couldn’t keep my eyes away.
我无法转移视线
When I was little
在我小时候
my mom took me to watch a jam session
妈妈带我去看附近的
In the neighborhood.
爵士音乐会
It started out small, but word spread.
它刚开始的规模很小 但是消息传开之后
Soon, some of the best dancers around
一些附近最棒的舞者
were showing up
都纷纷前来献艺
To compete in something they eventually called,
一决高下
“the streets.”
他们把这种舞蹈叫做 街舞
It became the hub,
这里的人越来越多
and I got a front row seat to history.
我得到一个最前排的座位
I wanted to glide and spin and fly like they did.
我想如他们一般滑步 腾空和翻滚
But it didn’t come easy.
但是那太难了
My mom would tell me, “don’t give up, just be you,
妈妈告诉我 不要放弃 做你自己
Cause life’s too short to be anybody else.”
因为生命短暂的让你无法去做别人
She was right.
她说的对
When I was 16 my mom got sick.
我16岁的时候 妈妈病了
Within a couple of months, she was gone.
几个月后 她离开了人世
And everything changed…
一切都改变了
…including the streets.
包括街舞
Get down
卧倒
Suspects jammed it.
这些犯罪嫌疑人堵住了门
they went up the stairs. sir, are you ok?
他们上楼梯了 先生 你还好吧?
Yo, the four-one-oh killed it again, man.
410又把它干掉了
That was sick, son.
真变♥态♥
Thank you very much. I’m a genius.
谢谢 我真是个天才
If you do say so yourself. girl, get out of here.
如果你非要这样说的话 你滚蛋吧
Get that mask off.
把面具摘了
Yo, we gonna get some serious youtube play, son.
我们做成了精彩的舞蹈视频 传到youtube网
Come on, let’s go. we gotta get to the spot
快来 我们走 我们要在大家来之前
Before everybody gets there.
先到那个地点
Oh, man, we struck gold with this. look at that, d.
我们成功了 快看
This is off the chain.
这真是太成功了
Boards are gonna go crazy over this one.
车站管理所看到这个会疯的
yo, let’s upload this stat. not it. not it.
让我们上传这个 不过我不干 我也不干
Aye. why it gotta be me?
为什么要我♥干♥?
’cause you’re the youngest.
因为你最年轻
and, obviously, the slowest.
而且很明显 你也是最慢的
Girl, stop slinging that spanish at me, telemundo.
别和我说西班牙语 特拉莫德
gotcha. oh, jesus, tuck!
抓到你们了 老天呀 塔克
Oh, man, wish you could see the look on your faces.
真希望你们能看看自己脸上的表情
can the jokes, son. so what did you guys think?
别开玩笑了 你们怎么想的?
On the real?
说真的?
we killed that!
我们干的太棒了
Oh, yes!
是的
Lucky, lucky!
真走运
Streets ain’t gonna be ready for us this year.
街道今年还不适合我们表演
finally. let me see that. let me see that.
终于完了 让我看看 让我看看
give us my camera back. give me here.
还我照相机 给我
go, go, go, go.
快走 走走走
So what’s up? we going out tonight?
怎么了? 我们晚上出去吗
I don’t know. it’s just…
我不知道 只是
It’s been a crazy time, at home with sarah and all.
我在家和莎拉她们一起真是太难受了
yeah, I heard that before. yo, tuck!
是的 我听说了 塔克
Come on, man, we bouncing.
快来 伙计 动起来
we gotta go. you’re lagging. all right.
要走了 你真慢 好吧
I’ll see you at rehearsal. ok.
排练时再见 好的
This video, posted on the internet just hours ago
今日早许得到了这个
Was taken earlier today.
数小时前被发布在网络上视频
Depicts the most recent
影像中的
in a wave of public disturbances
是一股扰乱巴尔的摩
Plaguing the streets of baltimore.
街区的捣乱人群
The notoriously elusive four-one-oh
来去无踪的臭名昭著的410
Has claimed responsibility for this morning’s attack
宣称对今早损坏公共设施并
That both defaced public property and shut down
导致查尔斯中心由于安全问题暂停运行的
The charles center station over security concerns.
袭击活动负责任
Police have been tracking this troubling trend,
警♥察♥已经开始调查这股麻烦势力
And sources close to the investigation…
任何有助于调查的线索
not so fast, andie. get in here. andie!
别慌 安迪 过来 安迪
We’ve got to talk. I can’t believe you.
我们必须谈谈 我真不相信你
dinner was an hour ago.
晚饭是在1小时前
sorry, sarah, bus was late.
对不起 莎拉 公车晚点了
I’m here, so just chill out.
我在这呢 冷静点
Baby, you go on upstairs and go to bed.
宝贝 你上楼去睡觉吧
Ok.

I know where you been. it’s all over the news.
我知道你去哪了 在新闻上很清楚
So don’t stand here and lie to my face.
所以别站在这冲着我撒谎
You realize you could have been arrested?
你意识到你会被拘留吗
It wasn’t a big deal.
这没什么大不了的
you have no idea what you’re talking about.
你根本不知道你在说什么
You’ve got to take responsibility for your life.
你要对你的人生负责
You can’t follow the four-one-oh forever.
你不能永远都跟着410
Those people are criminals.
那些人是罪犯
I’m putting my foot down.
我要你不许再跟着他们
This has got to stop. now.
现在这必须停止
No! no,
不 不行
the four-one-oh is the only family I have left.
410是我剩下的唯一的家人
Who are you to tell me how to live my life?
你凭什么告诉我该怎么生活
Your mother was my best friend!
你妈妈是我最好的朋友
I told her that I would be your guardian.
我跟她说我是你的监护人
I promised her that I would take care of you
我向她保证我会照顾你的
So you wouldn’t have to leave your life here.
那样你就不用离开这里的生活
But you won’t let me.
但是你不让我照顾你
Instead, you skip school. you’re out all night.
取而代之的是你的逃课 夜不归宿
God only knows what you’re doing.
老天才知道你在干什么
I can’t do this.
我不能这样了
Your aunt alice and I have been talking.
你的姑姑爱丽丝和我一直在谈
you can’t live here anymore.
你不能住在这里了
you’re sending me to texas?
你要送我去德州?
Like I haven’t lost enough already?
好像我失去的还不够多似的?
You can’t do this to me!
你不能这样对我
Your mother never would’ve let you get away
你妈妈绝不会让你带走
with half the things I have.
我一半财产的
No, you have no idea what my mother would have done.
不 你根本不知道我妈妈会怎么做的
Felicia, where are you?
费力西亚 你在哪里?
I don’t know what to do. I’m going crazy.
我不知道怎么做 我要疯了
I’m done with her. please, I need a place to crash.
我和她完了 我需要一个寄宿的地方
I’m not staying there anymore. call me.
我再也不呆在那里了 给我电♥话♥
I’m heading to the dragon.
我去猛龙俱乐部
What’s poppin’? I’m the man, dj sand.
什么才是流行音乐? 我是主持人sand
Tonight it’s all about the benjamins, baby.
今晚都是全是关于本杰明的
We taking it to the streets for green.
我们为了格林而开这个街舞派对
You got money? no, you don’t.
你拿钱了吗 不 你没有
we gonna get it started.
我们发动起来
Brand new music. listen to this one.
全新的音乐 来听听这个
Yo, meazy. what’s going on?
米易 怎么样?
yo, d. what it is. how are ya?
安迪 这是什么 你好呀
you out to do some damage tonight?
你今晚要出去搞破坏吗
you want to take my bag?
你能拿一下我的包吗
Yes, yes, got it, got it. it’s crazy out there.
可以可以 那真疯狂
I know. it is. about to do your thing?
我知道 是的 你要去干♥你♥的事?
oh, I will. you know. go school them fools.
是的 去找学校那帮傻瓜吧
Look who’s all grown up now.
看看现在谁长大了?
Ty, what are you doing? oh, my god.
泰 你干什么呢? 老天呀
what’s up, little one? oh. I thought you were
小不点 怎么样? 我以为你和诺拉
in new york with nora. I am.
一起在纽约 是的
I came back to get the rest of my stuff.
我回来拿我其余的东西
guess what. what?
你猜怎么了? 怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!