Home 歌舞电影 舞出我人生2:街舞(2008)

舞出我人生2:街舞(2008)

0
舞出我人生2:街舞(2008)

All right, let’s get it started right now!
好啦 我们现在马上开始!
Whoo! oh, man! put your hands up.
伙计 举起你们的手
Put your hands up. I see you, baby!
举起你们的手 看见你了 宝贝!
Want your mama again?
还想要你妈妈?
Hey, yo, leesh. leesh, look, look, look, look.
丽施 丽施 看哪 看哪
andie’s here. where?
安迪来了 哪里?
Right there.
就在那
She shouldn’t be.
她真不该来
Yo, what you doing here, man?
你来这干嘛 伙计?
Oh, please don’t tell me that’s your new crew.
别跟我说这就是你的新团队
no. yeah, we’re her crew.
不 是的 我们是她的队员
Getting ready to battle at the streets.
我们正准备参加这场街头之战呢
What street, sesame street?
什么街 芝麻街?
what do you know about the streets? why don’t you back off?
你们对街舞了解多少? 为什么你们不让开点?
We’re just here to check a few things out.
我们来这就是要展示下我们的实力
This is how you’ve been wasting your time, with these losers?
你浪费时间 就是要和这些笨蛋跳舞?
Why don’t you do your thing? we’re gonna do ours.
又不关你的事情 我们做我们的
You got a thing that you do?
你们能做什么?
Why don’t you show us now, homeboy?
不妨现在就展示给我们看 小子
all right, let’s go. yeah, let’s go.
好 走 对 我们走
Hey, yo, dj sand! drop that beat, homey.
DJ珊德 起鼓吧
Looks like we’ve got new fish in town.
我们的小城又有新人了
Let’s clear the dance floor. see what they talking about.
大家赶快腾出舞池 看看他们怎么说
Now, you come into my house, you recognize what’s going on.
你们来到我的地盘 就要懂游戏规则
Don’t step in that circle if you ain’t got it.
没到你跳就不要踏进那个圆圈
When do we start?
我们什么时候开始?
Five. start on five when I start.
第五拍 我开始后第五拍你们就起跳
The music’s playing already. dance to the music.
音乐开始了 跟着音乐跳
That’s not how we do it here.
我们这可不是这么跳的
This ain’t high school musical.
这可不是高中音乐
That’s how you dance? your mama taught you that?
你们怎么跳的? 你妈妈教你的?
We don’t dance like that.
我们要求的不是那样跳
That’s what you learned at your special school?
这就是你们从专业学校学来的?
Boo! quit it!
下去!
That’s atrocious.
糟糕透了
that’s it. no more.
够了 别跳了
No more. what in the hell was that?
别跳了 都跳了些什么鬼东西啊
That’s how you dance? I’ll tell you what.
这就是你们的本领? 我来告诉你吧
We gonna show you how we really get down.
我们要让你们无地自容
Y’all pick up a keychain on the way out.
你们最好找个地洞钻吧
Tell your mama not to be late picking you up from work.
别忘了赶快叫妈妈来救你们啊
You guys are garbage!
你们这些垃圾!
Lets get it. four-one-oh, can we get it started?
下面有请410组合 可以开始了吗
Let’s get it started. here we go.
我们开始吧
Four-one-oh, forget them. let’s get it.
410 鄙视他们 让他们瞧瞧
That’s what I’m talking about.
这就是我要的
See how they entertaining?
看到他们多享受没?
that’s how we do it.
这才是我们想要的
You can’t learn that in school!
你们在学校永远也学不到!
Let’s just… let’s just regroup tomorrow.
那我们…我们明天重新编排
Come on.
走吧
Guys, come on. this is one performance.
伙计们 别这样 只是一次表演
Guys, come on. this is one performance.
伙计们 拜托了 这是表演
You can’t let it get you down.
不能因为这样就放弃
We didn’t work this hard to just give up.
我们这么努力不能这么快就放弃
Shouldn’t have went there in the first place.
我们不该一开始就去那
We looked like idiots.
我们像个白♥痴♥一样
Chase, the choreography wasn’t right for this.
蔡斯 编好的舞蹈动作根本和不上那音乐
no, it wasn’t.
不 不是的
I’m telling you.
我告诉你
it’s cool. I know her.
太好了 我认识她
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
Things got out of hand last night.
昨晚有点失去控制了
Yeah. thanks for your support.
是 谢谢你的支持
Look, I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
What they did to you was wrong.
他们那样对你很不对
but you should know that I quit. what?
但是你要知道我退出了 什么
Yeah. they’re on such a power trip. I refuse.
他们总是很自以为是 我不喜欢
I thought we were supposed to be about family.
我要的是像家庭一样的感觉
And it just wasn’t the same without you.
没有了你一切都变了
But, look, I miss you. I haven’t seen you in that long.
我们很久都没有见面了 我很想你
My family’s having a barbeque this saturday.
这个周六我家有烧烤会
Why don’t you come through?
你来吗
so that’s why you came by? yeah.
这就是你来这的目的? 是的
You know, felicia is going to trip if she knows you’re here.
费力西亚如果知道你来这叫我 她一定也想去
Felicia should be the last of your worries right now.
费力西亚现在还轮不到你关心
I swear, we’re really not that bad.
我发誓 我们真的没那么糟
Really. come on.
真的 过来
Hey, you guys, this is my girl, missy.
伙计们 这是我朋友 密西
She’s here to, uh… help us out.
她来这是为了…帮助我们
Help us out? we bombed last night.
帮我们? 我们昨晚可真轰动啊
Our respect went out the window.
我们声震屋宇
sure did.
那当然
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
好了 好了 好了
What are y’all talking about, respect went out the window?
你们说什么啊 声震屋宇?
Like respect is going? you can always get it back.
声誉没有了 我们可以重新来过
What are you all thinking for the prank?
你们大家对那个潜规则有什么看法?
What’s the prank?
什么潜规则?
Yo, d, you ain’t tell them about the prank?
安迪 你没有告诉他们潜规则吗
The prank is what the crews do to show they’re competing for the streets.
潜规则就是你的团队必须按他们的音乐跳街舞
It’s a public declaration saying that you’re bringing it.
那是个公共宣言 宣告你们来参赛了
The crazier it is, the better.
越疯越好
For proof you gotta record it and post it online.
要录下来传到网上去来证明自己的实力
Then it spreads like wildfire.
它会像野火一样蔓延开来
And if you guys hit it like I know you can, y’all get your respect back.
如果你们能在那出名 才真正值得尊敬
I got an idea.
我有个主意
Watch this, watch this! oh-ho!
看这个 看这个!
Been runnin’ that ball on him all day, son.
他玩了一天那个球了 小子
That’s what I’m talkin’ about.
我正想说呢
yo, man.
伙计
Why’s my crib smell like funyuns, broccoli and ball sweat?
为什么我的床那么多菜味和汗味?
It’s your boy, crumbs. he’s been letting it loose all day.
是你儿子 克拉姆 他在那玩了一整天
It’s the coffee, bro.
那是咖啡 兄弟
Yo, tuck, come see this. you gotta come see this, bro.
塔克 过来看看这个 快过来看 兄弟们
Oh, dang!
他妈的!
relax, relax. that’s my computer, man!
放松 放松 那是我的电脑 伙计!
Man, clean this fish up!
伙计 清理掉这条鱼!
Moose, what are you doing?
慕斯 你在做什么
Maybe we should put you back in that grandma suit, huh?
也许该让你穿奶奶的衣服
who’s we?
我们是谁
Hey, what are you guys doing?
你们在做什么
hi, sophie. what’s up? rehearsing for the fundraiser.
索菲 怎么了? 为捐资会排练
Why are you here on a saturday?
你怎么连星期六也来这了?
We were gonna do the same thing, but it’s locked.
我们也是来排练 但是锁门了
we gotta roll, so we’ll see y’all. where are we going?
我们该走了 我们下次再见 我们要去哪?
To my house. my family’s having a barbecue, remember?
去我家 我家正在开烧烤会 不记得了?
yeah, yeah, barbecue. why you standing there?
对 对 烧烤 那你还站这?
Let’s be out.
走吧
Are you going with them?
你也跟他们一起去?
Uh, yeah, yeah. I’d say you should go, but…
是 是的 我该叫你一起去的 但是…
But I’m not really sure it’s your scene.
但是我不知道你会不会喜欢
I’d love to.
当然喜欢
All right.
好的
Watch your step. welcome.
小心 欢迎
look at how nice it is. thank you.
真棒啊 谢谢
Come down, hurry up. y’all taking mad long.
下来 快 你们怎么那么久
hey, mom!
妈妈!
How are you?
你好吗
We missed you. everyone is here. come in.
我们好想你 所有人都来啦 进来吧
have some food. whoa, wait.
吃点东西 等一下