Home 冒险电影 精灵鼠小弟2(2002)

精灵鼠小弟2(2002)

0
精灵鼠小弟2(2002)

It was a promise. Brother to brother.
我跟他是兄弟 我要信守承诺
George, I understand. I have a brother.
小治 我了解 我也有兄弟
But whatever I promised, if he was in danger,
就算我们有过承诺 他有危险
that would matter more to me than the promise.
对我来说 承诺就不重要了
How would we all feel if anything happened to Stuart?
如果史都华他出了什么事 你跟我们会有什么感觉呢?
He’s at the Pishkin Building.
他应该在比西肯大楼
Dad. What?
爸 干嘛?
Am I in trouble? No, son. You’re in big trouble.
我有麻烦了吗? 不对 你有大♥麻♥烦了
Mom, Dad, I’m really sorry. You should be.
爸 妈 真的很对不起 你是应该道歉
For all we know, Stuart could be out there now, lying face down with his–
现在史都华很可能流落街头 昏倒在地上
Or, he could be fine. We don’t have to assume the worst.
也可能他很好 我们不应该太悲观
After all, it’s not the Little way.
毕竟 这不是李家的作风
Yes, you’re right.
没错 你说的对
He could be puttering home right now in his shiny little car.
他很有可能正开着拉风小跑车回家呢
Smiling and happy.
满脸的笑容
His whiskers fluttering in the breeze.
可爱的小胡须随风飘动
Mom. Yes, George.
妈 什么事啊 小治
I don’t think he’s puttering home.
他应该没有开车回家
Who would do this?
谁会做这种事?
Tiny little vandals.
可恶的迷你小贼
That miserable falcon!
可恨的臭猎鹰
From this day forward, I vow revenge.
我现在对天发誓 我要报仇
If that falcon were here right now, I’d rip his throat out.
要是猎鹰在这里 我要咬断他的喉咙
I’d scratch his face off. I’d–
把他抓成大花脸 我…
That’s him.
他来了
Don’t hurt me.
求求你不要伤害我
Kill the bird, not me.
杀他 不要杀我
I’m going to be falcon poop.
我要变成猎鹰的便便了
Well, well, well. The canary is out of her cage.
真是了不起啊 小黄莺逃出笼子了
And how nice. She’s brought a friend for dinner.
你真乖耶 带朋友回来给我吃
Too bad I don’t like canned food.
可惜我不爱吃罐头食物
Snowbell, get out!
雪铃 快出来
Can’t. Stuck. Too fat!
不行 我太胖了 卡住了
Don’t do it, Falcon. Or else!
别乱来 佛肯 你会后悔的
Do what? What’s he doing?
乱来? 他在干嘛?
Or else what?
后悔?
Or else you’ll lose this.
后悔失去了这个钻戒
Put that down, Margalo.
快把它放下 玛歌♥萝
I’m through doing what you tell me to do.
我不想再对你唯命是从了
I’m leaving you, Falcon, forever.
佛肯 我要永远离开你
Oh, and what do you think you’ll be without me?
你想想看 没有我 你会怎么样呢?
Free.
自♥由♥
Big mistake. I’ll be back for you, Fur-ball.
大错特错 待会再修理你 毛球
Don’t hurry!
慢慢来
Stuart! You’re alive! So far!
史都华 你还活着 对啊
Where’d you get the plane?
飞机是从哪里弄来的?
A garbage dump.
垃圾堆里
Sorry I asked.
当我没问
I hope we’re not too late. Keep your eyes peeled. He could be anywhere.
希望不会太迟 睁大眼睛仔细的找
Careful now. One step at a time.
小心一点 一步一步走
That’s it. You’re going to make it. Yeah!
很好 你一定会成功的
I’m alive. I’m alive.
我还活着…
Stuart! Is that you? Take me with you!
史都华 是你吗? 快来带我走
What about me? How will I get down from here?
我该怎么办? 我要怎么下去啊?
I think this is it. Turn here.
就是这里 快转弯
Okey-dokey. No problem.
你放心 看我的
Hey, look! It’s Stuart.
你们看 是史都华
Stop the car!
快停车
Stuart!
史都华
Look at that bird. He’s bigger than me.
看那只猎鹰 他比我还大
We got to save him. Come on.
我们快去救他 走
It’s the Littles. I’m saved!
是李家人 我得救了
Wait! It’s me!
等一等 是我啊
Follow that flying mouse.
跟着那只飞天小老鼠
No problem. HeyLittle, HoLittle…
你放心 李家酷 李家好
…Hoo-Little, Hey-Hottle, Ho-Wottle, Wo-Wittle.
李家赞 李家妙 李家呆 李家笨
There he is!
他在那里
If we get out of this, I’m sticking to painting and dancing.
要是能平安脱险 我一定会乖乖画画跳舞
Hey, lady! Get out of the way!
小姐 不要挡路 快让开
He’s closing in.
他追上来了
Oh, my goodness.
我的老天
Keep it running.
不要熄火
Okey-dokey. No problem.
你放心 没问题 看我的
He can’t hear you.
他听不见的
I think we lost him.
好像甩掉他了
Going up?
要上天堂吗?
Frederick, I feel so helpless.
老公 我们完全帮不了他
A mouse needs to know his limitations.
小老鼠不应该妄想当太空飞鼠
Stuart! Pull up!
史都华 快拉高
I can’t! It’s stuck!
不行 卡死了
Well, try harder!
再用力一点
Margalo! Get out! Save yourself!
玛歌♥萝 快逃 你快逃啊
No, Stuart! If we go, we go together!
不 史都华 如果坠机 要死一起死
Stuart! Pull up!
史都华 快拉高
Pull up, Stuart! Stuart, pull up!
史都华 快拉高 史都华 快拉高
You should’ve stayed in your little hole, Mouse-boy.
你应该窝在你的老鼠洞 小白鼠
Stuart, we can’t outrun him.
史都华 我们甩不掉他
Then we’ll just have to face him.
那就只好正面迎敌
It’s too dangerous. I won’t let you do it.
那样太危险了 我不能让你这么做
But I have to try. I’ll be back for you later.
我必须放手一搏 我会回来接你
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Stuart! Don’t do it!
史都华 不要去
Party’s over, Fur-face.
游戏结束 小白鼠
What’s he doing?
他在干嘛?
They’ll crash!
他们会撞机
Stuart! Turn! Run away!
史都华 回转 快逃
Bye-bye, Birdbrain!
拜拜 大笨鸟
Oh, dear.
完了
Got you.
接住你了
Can’t I get a decent meal in this city?
请赐给我一顿美味大餐吧
Thank you.
谢啦
Stuart! Are you okay?
史都华 你没事吧?
I am now. Margalo saved me.
没事啦 玛歌♥萝救了我
We saved each other.
我们救了彼此
What did you think you were doing?
你这是搞什么飞机?
You almost gave me a heart attack. I’m sorry, Mom.
你啊 害我差点心脏病发作 对不起 妈
You ran away from home. I know.
你居然离家出走 我知道
And you had George lie to us.
你还强迫小治骗我们
Yeah.

Then why am I so proud of you?
奇怪的是 我怎么还会以你为傲呢?
Mrs. Little, this belongs to you.
李妈妈 这是你的东西
My ring.
我的钻戒
Yeah, I took it.
对 是我拿的
And now she’s giving it back.
现在她要还给你
I’m just happy to have all ofyou back.
我很高兴你们平安的回来了
Snowbell!
雪铃
You made it.
你还活着
Thank goodness you’re all right.
谢天谢地 你没事
Snowbell, where have you been?
雪铃 你跑去哪儿了?
You wouldn’t believe what Stuart and Margalo have been through.
你都没有看到史都华 跟玛歌♥萝的飞天特技
You should have seen it. These two were so brave.
你应该看一看 他们两个有多神勇
Let’s go home.
我们回家吧
And how about me? I played no part in this?
那…那我呢? 就算没功劳也有苦劳吧?
Well, I have had enough! I’m staying right here, folks!
我真是受够了 我要留在这里 我不回去了 各位
Oh, yeah. You’ll never see me again!
你们别想再见到我了
Snow, want some tuna when we get home?
雪铃 想不想吃鲔鱼啊?
Tuna? I love these people.
鲔鱼? 我最爱吃鲔鱼了
Wait! Wait for me!
等等我
I guess they’re flying south for the winter?
我猜他们要飞去南方过冬
I guess.
大概吧