Or the mouse is lunch.
不然我就吃鼠肉大餐
I’ll do the dishes. You did them last night.
我来洗碗好了 昨晚就洗过了
For you, I’d do dishes every night.
为了你 我愿意 天天洗碗
That way, I don’t have to change the baby.
这样我就不必去换尿布了
She just dropped her dolly.
只是把娃娃弄掉了
I’ll just–
我只要…
Frederick! What?
爸爸 怎么了?
My ring. It’s gone. What do you mean?
我的钻戒不见了? 什么意思?
It’s gone!
它就是不见了
Are you absolutely…. Positive.
你百分之百… 我确定
Unless….
除非…
I’ll call the plumber!
我去找水电工
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Mom’s ring went down the drain. I can’t reach it.
妈的钻戒掉进去了 我拿不到
Hey! What about me?
让我来吧
I can do it. Let me go, Dad.
我做得到 爸 让我去
Go where? Down the drain.
去哪儿? 进排水管
I can bring it back up. It’s an adventure.
我可以找回钻戒 这会是场冒险
I don’t know. It’s awfully dark down there.
不好吧 排水管下面太暗了
And smelly. And cold.
而且又臭又冷
But it’s Mom’s ring. She loves that ring.
那是妈的钻戒 她最爱戴的戒指
Come on, Dad. Let me try.
好啦 让我去啦
Now, if it gets too cold, or too scary…
如果你觉得太冷 或是太害怕
…you just tell us.
就通知我们
Don’t worry, Dad. I can handle it.
爸 放心 没问题的
Or yank on the string, we’ll pull you up. Will do.
只要你一扯线 我就拉你上来 好的
How’s it so far?
情况怎么样?
Wet. There’s a lot of slimy stuff all over the walls.
好湿哦 水管壁上都是一些黏黏的东西
What does it look like? Like the inside of your nose.
看起来像什么啊? 看起来就像是你的鼻屎
Can you see the bottom yet? No, just more pipe.
你看到底部了吗? 没有 只看到水管
And everything we ate for dinner last week.
还有上星期晚餐的剩菜剩饭
And the pipe seems to go on and on.
这水管真的好长好长好长…
Well, the plumber said….
好了 水电工说…
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Is that a new top?
那是新衣服吗?
You know, you have such taste. Simple elegance is what I call it.
我…我觉得你好有品味 简单大方 优雅高贵
What’s on the other end of that string?
那根线的另一头吊了什么?
This string? Yes.
这根线吗? 没错
Well, now, don’t get excited, but someone that you and I love…
你…你听了不要生气 你跟我心爱的小宝贝
…has volunteered to go down the drain to get your ring.
自愿要到排水管里面去 找你的戒指
Stuart? Good guess, Mom.
史都华? 你猜对了 妈
You let our son go down the kitchen drain?
你让我儿子下排水管?
Now, Eleanor, don’t be upset.
好了 妈妈 不要生气
It’s been well thought out.
不会有事的
If there’s a problem, I pull on the string and….
如果有什么问题 我只要用力一扯绳子
Now you can be upset.
你可以发飙了
Are you okay? Can you hear me?
史都华 怎么样 你没事吧
Hurry! I’m slipping.
快点 我在…往下滑
Get more string. Great.
快找绳子 好
There must be string here.
应该有绳子的
There is no more. What else can we use?
已经用掉了 还能用什么代替绳子?
Spaghetti? We’re out of spaghetti.
义大利面? 吃完了
Well, do we have macaroni? That’s too short.
我们还有通心粉吗? 太短了啦
We can tie it together withNo.
我们可以接起来… 不行
Hurry!
快一点
Hang on, Stuart!
撑着点 史都华
Margalo, what are you doing?
玛歌♥萝 你做什么?
Stuart, I’m coming! Grab on!
史都华 我来了 抓住绳子
Lower! Lower!
低一点…
I got it!
抓住了
Are you all right? Are you hurt?
你没事吧? 你受伤了吗?
Don’t scare me like that.
以后不准再这样吓我了
Margalo, you’re the best friend I ever had.
玛歌♥萝 你是我最要好的朋友
What if someone had accidentally turned on the garbage disposal?
要是有人刚好打开垃圾箱 那怎么办啊?
I would not have let that happen.
我不会让那种事发生的
You let him go down the drain. He wanted to go.
可是你却让他下去 他想下去呀
If Martha wanted to go up the chimney…
如果玛莎想要爬到烟囱上
…or George wanted to go into the toilet, would you let them?
或是小治想要钻进马桶里 你会答应吗?
I love Stuart as much as you do.
我跟你一样 非常爱史都华
I just don’t happen to be quite as….
我只是没那么…
Emotional? Irrational? What were you going to say?
情绪化? 不够理性? 你到底想说什么?
I forget.
我忘了
I know I’m overprotective, it’s just…
我知道我过度保护他 可是…
…I can’t stand the idea of Stuart getting hurt.
我只是不希望史都华受到伤害
I’m sorry, Stuart.
对不起 史都华
What?
什么?
You people sure like your meat loaf.
你们还真爱吃肉饼
You find the ring?
找到了没有?
Everything but.
还没找到
Has anyone seen Margalo? I can’t find her anywhere.
有没有看到玛歌♥萝? 我到处都找不到他
Maybe she just went for a walk or a little flight around the neighborhood.
也许他只是出去散个步 或是在附近兜兜风
Sure, to strengthen her wing.
对啊 可以锻练翅膀
Yeah, maybe. But why’d she leave me her pin?
可是…他为什么把胸针留下?
Oh, you know, Stuart…
你知道的 史都华
…Margalo is kind of a free spirit.
玛歌♥萝他习惯了 自♥由♥自在
Maybe she just felt it was time to go.
也许他只是觉得 该离开这里了
Without even saying goodbye?
他连再见都没有说?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I think I know what happened. I think that falcon got her.
我知道出了什么事 他被猎鹰抓走
Yeah? I’m going to find her.
是吗? 我要去找他
And don’t try to talk me out of it. I’ve made up my mind.
你不用劝我 因为我下定决心了
Are you crazy? You can’t go out there.
你疯了 你不能到外面去
Because I’m too small?
就因为我个子小?
Let me tell you something, you’re as big as you feel.
我告诉你一句话 我人小志气高
Then let me come with you.
那我跟你一起去
No, I need you to stay and cover for me.
不行 我要你留在家里掩护我
Cover for you? How?
要怎么掩护你? 你说
Make something up. You’re smart.
你最聪明了 乱掰啊
Stuart, she’s just a bird.
史都华 他只是只小鸟
No, George, she’s my friend.
不 小治 他是我朋友
And when you’re friends with Stuart Little, you’re friends for life.
只要成为小史都华的朋友 一辈子都是朋友
Well, ifyou won’t let me come, at least get somebody to go with you.
好吧 如果你不让我去 那至少找别人陪你一起去
Snow!
雪铃…
The good silverware’s in the dining room.
名贵银器都放在餐厅里
Take anything, but don’t hurt me.
你想要尽管拿走 别伤害我
It’s me. Stuart.
是我 史都华
You. This better be important.
是你呀 你最好有重要的事
Margalo’s still missing.
玛歌♥萝不见了
I should’ve been more specific. I meant important to me.
你没听懂我的话 对我很重要的事
I’m going to look for her. I hoped you’d come.
我要出去找他 你陪我一起去 好不好?
Look, Stuart, do yourself a favor. Buy a parakeet and forget her.
史都华 你帮帮忙好不好 买♥♥只鹦鹉忘了他吧
I can’t forget her. She’s in terrible trouble and I have to help her.
我不能忘了他 他现在有麻烦 我必须去救他
I mean what am l, a man or a…
不然的话我还是人吗?
…mouse?
不…老鼠?
Is that a trick question?
这是脑筋急转弯吗?
It’s important. You got to help me.
拜托 这很重要 你一定要帮我
And why would I do that?
我为什么要帮你啊?
Well, because we’re family…
因为我们是一家人
…and because I’d do the same for you.
还有…还有因为… 我也会帮你
And if you don’t, and the Littles ask where I am,
要是你不帮忙 爸妈问起我在哪里
George’ll say you ate me.
小治就会说你吃了我
What?
什么?
Why you little rat!
你这个小鼠辈
You know something?
你…你知道吗?
Everybody thinks you’re so nice. You’re not so nice.
大家都觉得你很乖 其实你乖个屁呀
Come on! It’ll be fun. It’s an adventure.
好啦 会很好玩 这是一场冒险
Hey! Mario Andretti, slow down. Let’s pace ourselves.
喂 疯狂赛车手 慢一点 不要开那么快
I’ll have a heart attack.
我心脏病都快发作了
I think I’m having a thrombosis and I don’t even know what it means.
我好像得了血栓症 我根本就不晓得那是什么病
George! Stuart! Breakfast!
小治 史都华 吃早餐了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!