Everything appears to be in shipshape.
看来似乎一切就绪
But to be on the safe side, I’ll check the hull for leaks.
不过为了以防万一 我下去检查看看有没有漏水
Oh, no. Anton.
不好了 是安东
Gee, George,
天啊 乔冶
what did you do? Get that out of a cereal box?
这艘船是你吃麦谷早餐赢来的吗?
I’m glad you’re here, George.
我很高兴你能来参加比赛
Someone’s gotta finish last.
总要有人殿后嘛
I don’t like that child.
我不喜欢那孩子
All set to get under way.
都准备好了
It’s time to get those boats in the water and grab your remote.
大家赶快把船放进水里 准备好摇控器
Stuart, get the remote.
史都华 去拿摇控器
Aye-aye, captain.
遵命! 船长!
Doesn’t she look great?
这艘船不是美极了吗?
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Maybe we should go home. Why?
也许我们该回家 为什么?
I’m not wearing my lucky underwear.
我今天忘了穿幸运内♥裤♥
You don’t have lucky underwear.
你没有幸运内♥裤♥?
Maybe we should get some and then come back for another race.
也许我们该去买♥♥一条 再回来参加另一场比赛
Listen, I know how worried you are about losing, believe me.
我知道你很担心会输 相信我!
But you know what we say? The thing that matters…
但你知道他们怎么说? 最重要的就是…
…is to never stop trying. Okay?
…绝对不能放弃尝试 知道吗?
That’s the spirit.
要有这种精神才对
Everyone to your places. The race is about to start.
大家各就各位 比赛即将开始
Where’s Stuart?
史都华呢?
Look out, sir!
小心 先生
Stuart, are you hurt?
史都华 你受伤了吗?
What happened? It was my fault. I couldn’t grip it.
怎么了? 是我的错 我拿不动
Nice going, Captain Loser.
窝囊废船长 这下可好了
George, wait.
乔冶 等等
Oh, honey. Everything will be all right.
亲爱的 一切都会没事的
No, it won’t.
没事才怪呢
Maybe we could fix it. A little glue. Who’ll know?
也许我们可以把它修好 黏一黏就行了
Mom.

This is awful. Our first family outing.
真糟糕 这是咱们第一次全家出游
I ruined everything.
却被我毁了
Well, you know, Stuart…
史都华
…these things happen.
意外在所难免
But what about George?
乔冶怎么办?
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
George, you know what?
乔冶 你知道吗?
Because we can’t be in the race
虽然不能参加比赛
doesn’t mean our family outing has to be ruined.
我们还是可以开开心心的玩
All boats to your marks. Ready, and…
所有船只各就各位 预备…
And the race is on.
比赛开始
I think we should just go home.
我看咱们还是回家吧
The sails are full and…
所有的船都扬帆出发…
There’s a mouse on that boat?
怎么会有老鼠在船上?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Sailing. I hope.
我在航行 希望如此
Stuart, come back here.
史都华 快回来
I can’t. Why not?
不行 为什么?
I don’t know how!
我不知道怎么回来
The players are jockeying for position.
参赛者正极力争夺优势位置
Frederick, I don’t like this one bit.
老费 我一点都不喜欢这样
Your mother doesn’t like this.
你妈不喜欢你这样做
I’m okay, Mom!
我没事的 妈
Go, Stuart!
加油 史都华
Tighten the mainsail!
绑紧主帆
What’s a mainsail?
主帆是什么?
Move!
让开!
Come on, Stuart!
加油 史都华
Gee, George, you all done crying? Yeah.
乔冶 你哭完啦? 没错
You all done being a jerk? No.
你当混♥蛋♥当完了吗? 还没
Don’t worry, George! I won’t let you down!
别担心 乔冶 我不会让你失望的
Away those boats are sailing…
那些船乘风破浪
Frederick, what if he falls?
老费 他摔下去怎么办?
Remember, he’s quite a fine swimmer.
别忘了 他是游泳高手
That’s cheating. You can’t do that.
你做弊! 你不能这么做!
Well, I just did.
你管我
Oh, dear.
天啊
What is he doing? I think he’s hiking out.
他在做什么? 他在平衡船身
Hope that mouse can swim.
希望那只老鼠会游泳
Wasp is taking the lead. Stuart, look out!
黄蜂号♥领先了 史都华 小心!
That can’t be good.
不妙!
Look what that stupid mouse did to my sail.
看那只笨老鼠把我的帆弄得这样
He’s not a stupid mouse.
他不是笨老鼠
You’re right. He’s a stupid rat.
没错 他是只笨耗子
Hey, come on. Get off me. Get off!
嘿 好了 放开我
Something’s wrong.
出问题了
What’s happening?
怎么了?
Who is that mouse anyway?
那只老鼠到底是何方神圣?
That’s no mouse. That’s my brother.
那不是老鼠 他是我弟弟
Little high, Little low!
理特高 理特低
Little hey, Little ho!
理特嘿 理特吼!
Frederick, look at them.
老费 你看看他们
You know what?
你们知道吗?
This calls for a picture.
我觉得这应该照相留念
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Well, it’s just…
没什么
…you four look great together.
你们四个看起来相称极了
This is the happiest moment of my life.
这是我这辈子最快乐的一刻
I feel 1 0 inches tall.
我觉得自己似乎变成十寸高了
I’ll get that.
我来开
Mr. Little. Yes?
理特先生 哪一位?
Down here.
我在下面
Very sorry to disturb you at your lovely abode.
很抱歉在这时候打扰你
I hope we’re not intruding.
希望我们不会太冒味
My name’s Reginald Stout. This is my wife, Camille.
我叫做雷诺史塔 这是我太太卡蜜儿
An extreme pleasure.
非常之幸会
We’re looking for Stuart.
我们是来找史都华的
Are you friends of his?
你们是他的朋友吗?
Well, not exactly.
不尽然
Fellow yachtsmen? Guess again.
是游艇同好吗? 再猜一次
Reggie, just tell them.
雷吉 告诉他们吧
We’re his parents.
我们是他的父母
Reggie, stop it!
雷吉 别闹了
It’s so good to see you again, Stuart.
能再看到你真高兴 史都华
There’s so much we have to catch up on.
我们有太多事要聊
Why didn’t you want me?
你们为什么不要我?
It shames me to say this, but you weren’t born into a prosperous home.
我也很羞愧 但我们家的家境实在不好
That’s right. We couldn’t feed you, dear.
没错 我们养不起你 亲爱的
Couldn’t feed him? How much could he eat?
养不起他? 他会吃多少东西?
George, please.
乔冶 别闹了
Letting you go was the toughest choice we ever made.
把你送走是我们这辈子最痛苦的抉择
It was? Yes.
是的
But now we can be a family again.
但现在我们又能相聚了
Absolutely. Are these salted?
没错 这些有加盐吗?
Dear.
亲爱的
The children.
孩子们
George, Stuart, I think we need to talk to the Stouts alone.
乔冶 史都华 请让我们和史塔夫妇单独谈谈
Don’t worry. Mom and Dad will take care of it.
别担心 爸妈会处理的
I’m afraid there’s been a mistake.
我想你们恐怕弄错了
Stuart can’t leave with you. He’s…
史都华不能跟你们走 他是…
One of the family. Exactly.
…我们家的一份子 没错
You may feel like he’s family,
你们也许这么认为
but he’ll never really be family.
但他永远不是你们家的一份子
You may not realize it, but I’m sure he does.
你们也许不了解 但他一定心知肚明
There’s something you’ll never be able to give him,
你们是人类
because you’re human.
有些东西是你们无法给他的
It’s a place that you’ll never be able to fill.
你们永远无法填补他的空虚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!