真的吗
Oh, really?
他不是那种人
It’s just not in him.
拜托
Do me a favor.
回溯三年前
Think back to three years ago.
你能想到我会当上总统吗
Could you have even dreamed back then that I would be president today?
你觉得这会发生在我身上吗
Did you think it was in me?
如果我能改变这么多 那他呢
Then if I could change that much, couldn’t he?
你来晚了 怎么回事
You’re late. What took you?
我觉得你不懂
I honestly don’t think you’d understand.
路易斯?
lois?
你是对的
You’re right.
你可以不用绳索的
You know, you didn’t need to use the wire.
-我可以带你飞 -我可不喜欢
– I could have carried you. – Between you and me, I hate that.
很快能搞定
This won’t take long.
-看到什么吗 -闻到一些东西
– See something? – Smell something.
我也闻到了
Now even I can smell it.
他们肯定以为我用热射线杀的人
They must think I did this with my heat vision.
不可能 除非你的热射线有核辐射
You couldn’t have. not unless your heat vision is radioactive.
没有 对吧
It’s not, is it?
别 走这边
No. This way.
-现在我可像罪犯了 -我也算一个
– Now I really do look like a criminal. – It’s done wonders for me.
但数据要怎么拿
But how do we get the data now?
还有一种办法
There’s one other possibility.
好了 你的朋友在哪里
Okay, where’s your friend?
对啊 那个值10亿元的家伙
Yeah. The one who’s worth a billion bucks.
你想这么玩吗 好啊
You wanna play it that way? Okay.
-超人 -现在有点忙
– Superman. – Little busy at the moment.
有空了就放热射线
When you can, bring the heat.
现在
Now!
-你没事吧 -比他们好点
– You all right? – Better than them, anyway.
女妖精晕了 你能搞定她吗
Banshee’s out. can you keep her that way?
超声波 连变种人都怕
Hypersonics. effective even on metahumans.
如果她发声
If she tries anything…
这个仪器会让尖叫反弹
…this will drive her scream right back at her.
-还有敌人吗 -谁都想要这酬金
– More? – Everyone wants that reward.
你就是个长翅膀的老鼠
All you are is a rat with wings.
要消灭老鼠 最好是淹死它
And what better way to get rid of a rat than by drowning it?
这一点也不难 我要问问那些家伙
There. That wasn’t too difficult. I’ll have to ask the joker…
为什么这么多年都没能干掉你
…why he’s had so much trouble doing this over the years.
也算没白费力气
So this isn’t a complete waste of my energies…
让我们来一窥真容吧
…let’s have a peek under that cowl.
你要那些钱干什么 蒙戈
What do you need with money, Mongul?
你所关心的是统治宇宙
All you’ve ever cared about is ruling the universe.
格伦迪觉得难受
Grundy not feel good.
你会觉得更难受的
Grundy gonna feel a lot worse.
希娃
Shiva.
你现在还要做卢瑟的走狗吗
You wanna be Luthor’s boy now?
我烦透了
I’m sick…
莱克斯·卢瑟
…of Lex Luthor.
蒙戈不似平日那么健谈
Mongul wasn’t his usual talkative self.
格伦迪的声音听上去像威廉·F·伯克利
And Grundy sounded like William F. Buckley.
他们是被人控制了心智吗
You think there’s some kind of mind control going on?
比如摄心术之类的
A telepath, or maybe a…?
有意思
Interesting.
若是能量运用得当
Even the lesser ones have some value…
就算是小人物也能实现自身价值
…when their powers are put to the proper use.
我知道这个言语模式
I know that speech pattern.
看那楼顶
Top of that building.
自然是猩猩格罗得
Grodd. Of course.
应该是摄心术 我听到猩猩的心跳了
Had to be a telepath. Heard a gorilla’s heartbeat.
使劲拉
Pull.
怎么回事
Hey. What…?
我们被包围了 我听到他们过来了
We’re surrounded. I can hear them coming.
我想劝你离开是没有用了
I suppose it’s useless to tell you to leave.
错过什么 也不能错过这件事
I wouldn’t miss this for anything.
-你的葬礼呢 -已经开过了
– Your funeral. – Already had one.
我从不相信有护卫队
I never believed in the cavalry.
原子人队长 我想谢谢你
Captain Atom, I wanna thank you…
超人 我代表联邦政♥府♥逮捕你
I have a federal warrant for your arrest, superman.
这就是护卫队
So much for the cavalry.
总统先生 您还好吧
Are you all right, Mr. President?
我没事 谢谢关心
Fine. But thank you for asking.
不必拘礼
At ease, at ease.
让我们看看导弹吧 将军
Let’s see those missiles, General.
你把自己卖♥♥给了卢瑟
You sold out to Luthor.
我在尽职责
I’m doing my duty.
这不是我的决定 是法庭作出的
Look, this isn’t my decision to make. It’s the court’s.
法庭 分明是卢瑟公报私仇
“Court’s”? This is Luthor’s vendetta.
力量女神 你怎么看
Power girl, what do you think about all this?
我们怎么看不重要 卢瑟才是总统
It doesn’t matter what any of us thinks. Luthor is the president…
他说了算
…and what he says goes.
你们跟我们回去吗
Now, are you coming or not?

Not.
你这个…
You piece of…
小心
Look out!
够了
Enough.
一些科学家
Some of our scientists were
在自己的电脑上看过了方案
Going over the scenario in their computers.
他们认为 导弹不足以
They don’t think the missiles will be enough to…
将军 我不关心科学家们怎么想
General, I don’t care what your scientists think.
导弹要成功发射
The missiles will knock out that meteor.
– 我亲自计算过 -是的 总统
– I did all the calculations myself. – Yes, sir.
原子人队长 你打来的不是时候
Captain Atom. This isn’t the best time.
抱歉 总统 但您会想听这个消息的
I’m sorry, sir, but you wanted to be kept apprised.
好吧 你抓到他们了吗
Yes. Fine. Do you have them in custody?
-没有 -怎么回事儿
– No, sir. – What happened?
-力量女神不见了 -她死了吗
– We lost power girl. – She’s dead?
-我们不清楚 -原子人队长
– We’re not sure. She… – Captain atom…
我只说三个字 抓 到 人
I have three word for you:Finish your job.
这也算超级英雄
Superheroes.
少了力量女神 任务更加艰巨
It’s not gonna be any easier without power girl.
有机会我们就该杀了他们
We should have killed them when we have chance.
我们不能杀人 明白吗
We do not kill people. Understand?
真是这样吗
Is that right?
你还好吗
You all right?
-你为什么那么做 -帮你吗
– What made you do that? – Warn you?
下意识就那么做了
It just sort of came out.
-你不相信我杀了金属电子人对吧 -我不知道
– You don’t think I killed Metallo, do you? – I don’t know.
卢瑟说是你干的
Luthor says you did.
力量女神 跟我说说
Tell me something, power girl.
现在你和卢瑟关系这么近
Now that you’ve been up close and personal with Luthor…
-你对他有什么感觉 -他是总统
– …how do you feel about him? – He’s the president.
你在他身边时有什么感觉
But how do you feel when you’re around him?

He…
他令人不寒而栗
He makes my skin crawl.
有时你要相信自己的直觉
Sometimes you have to trust your instincts.
该在什么时候相信
But how do you know when?
现在
Now.
-看啊 她是个叛徒 -是这样吗
– See? She’s a traitor. – Is that true?
-这很复杂 -不是的
– It’s complicated. – No, it isn’t.
-告诉我 -你想知道什么 可恶的家伙
– Tell me something. – What do you want, dirtbag?
金属电子人死前说过什么吗
Did Metallo say anything before he died?
他见到你惊讶吗
Was he surprised to see you?
我不知道你说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
卢瑟给了你们什么好处 钱吗
What did Luthor promise you,money?
我要钱干什么
What do I need with money?
我自己就很富有
I’m living energy.
你不要告诉我
You’re not going to tell me
你杀他是为民除害
You killed him for your country, are you?
许多人仍然坚信 国家的利益至上
Some of us still believe in putting our country first.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!