但我对玩具不敢兴趣
Wasn’t interested in toys, though.
事情办得如何
Hey, guys. How did it go?
拿到了想要的东西
Got everything we needed.
再次感谢你和猎鹰侠
Thanks again for your help
还有马文队长的帮忙
With Hawkman and captain Marvel.
等等 你怎么不保护那男孩
Wait a minute. Why aren’t you with the boy?
这里就可以
I’m close enough right here.
他可不是一般的孩子
And he’s not really that much of a boy, you know?
他13岁了
He’s 13.
你们下去找他 我守在这
He’s down that way. I’ll just stay back here.
超人 蝙蝠侠 你们好
Supes, bats. Que pasta?
-希罗 都准备好了吗 -叫我玩具人
– Is it ready, Hiro? – Toyman to you.
版权所有 万事俱备
I got a copyright to protect. and, yeah, it’s ready.
只欠数据
All I need is some numerals.
你要的东西全在这了
Everything you need is in here.
太棒了
Excellent.
等我输入进去就可以发射了
I’ll input them, and then it’s blastoff time.
你们进来时看到力量女神了吗
Hey, did you guys see power girl when you came in?
如果你们再见到她
If you see her again,
告诉她透♥视♥镜♥的事我很抱歉
Tell her I’m sorry about the x- Ray goggles.
我只是在做试验而已
I was just testing them, that’s all.
现在要重做了
Now I gotta rebuild them from scratch.
希罗 玩具人 我们现在能看看火箭吗
Hiro… uh, toyman, can we please see the rocket now?
当然可以
Sure, sure.
我没有多少时间
I didn’t have a lot of time…
所以就根据7岁时画的草图做了一个
…so I based it on a design I whipped up when I was 7.
这就是为什么虽然不需要飞行员驾驶
That’s why it has manual controls
但它还是手动的
Even though it’s not going to need a pilot.
还有件事
Oh, one other thing.
我当初设计时 有英雄崇拜情节
Back when I designed it, I was way into hero worship.
你确定这行得通吗
You are absolutely sure this is going to work?
-力量女神有没有大的… -孩子专心输入数据
Does power girl have big…? – Just feed it the numbers, kid.
遵命
You got it.
是谁
Who’s there?
玩具人 能不能加快速度
Isn’t there any way to speed this up, toyman?
当然行 再去找一个智商210的孩子来
Sure, go find some other kid with a 210 IQ.
祝你好运
And good luck with that.
你好 阳光宝贝
Hello, sunshine.
接着干
Keep going.
我不喜欢早晨 因为
I can’t think of a morning…
我不愿从扼死你的美梦中醒来
…I haven’t woken up with the thought of strangling you.
你那副假圣人的面孔迷惑了所有人
That sanctimonious image of yours fooled everyone…
但骗不了我
…except me…
因为我了解邪恶是什么
…because I know evil.
就是你
It had to be you…
世界上另一个能够阻止陨石的聪明人
…the one other person in the world smart enough to stop that meteor.
是唯一一个聪明人 你已经失败了
The only person smart enough. You couldn’t do it, remember?
你在干什么 我怎么为火箭导航
What are you doing? How am I gonna guide my rocket?
用不着了
You’re not going to.
火箭永远不会发射
It’s never going to take off.
等等
Wait.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我来亲自驾驶
I’m going to fly this thing myself.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
再见
Goodbye.
你来到这个星球
You come to this planet…
宣称自己是人类的救星
…declare yourself the savior of mankind.
现在是你以死谢罪的时候了
Well, I think it’s time you died for your sins.
他是我最好的朋友
That was my best friend.
你把他逼上了死路
And you just killed him.
卢瑟 这些什么时候了结
When does it end, Luthor?
我来替你回答 一切就在今晚结束
I’ll answer for you. It ends tonight.
你没权利碰我 我们在美国的领土上
You can’t touch me. We’re on American soil now.
我是总统
And I am the president.
别妄想了
Consider yourself…
弹劾总统
…Impeached.
超人
Superman.
我恢复得慢了点 没帮上忙
Looks like I recovered a little too late.
先等等 我带来了玩具人的口信
Forget about that. I got a message from toyman.
他说蝙蝠侠有机会生还
He says that there’s still a chance.
你要干什么 别过来 住手
What are you doing? Stay back. Stop.
这是总统的命令
That’s an order from the president!
必须倾听人♥民♥的心声 我是总统
The voice of the people must be heard. I am the president!
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
上帝保佑我
God bless me.
我想我不必再为谋杀指控而担心了
I have the feeling I’m not gonna have to worry about that murder charge any more.
审讯会很有意思的
Would have been an interesting trial, though.
要再待一会儿吗 路易斯和我要…
Wanna stick around for a while? Lois and I would…
我不能待了 太晚了
I can’t. It’s late.
晚吗
“Late”?
现在还…
Come on, it’s…
很早
…early.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!