卡梅隆特纳 伙计
Cameron Turner, my man.
让我猜猜 拿铁、燕麦奶、不加糖
Let me guess. Latte, oat milk, no sugar.
没错 先生
Spot on, sir.
我要块爱可巧克力棒 如果你有的话
I’ll take an Echo bar if you’ve got any.
爱可我有得是 就这些吗?
Echo’s my middle name. Will that be all?
爱可牛奶巧克力
爱可我有得是 就这些吗?
Echo’s my middle name. Will that be all?
爱可牛奶巧克力
就这些 谢谢
That’s good, thank you.
爱可牛奶巧克力
爱可牛奶巧克力
好的 已收款 请稍候
All right. Payment taken. Order coming up.
爱可牛奶巧克力
谢谢你 老弟
Thank you, bro.
不客气 卡梅隆 很高兴跟你聊 明天见
You’re welcome, Cameron. Okay, good talk. We’ll see you tomorrow.
到站乘客请下车
Step down from the train.
听着 我了解我哥哥 好吗?他很敏感
Look, I know my brother, all right? He’s very sensitive.
爱可牛奶巧克力
喂?
Hello?
嘿 是
Hey. Yeah.
不 我们就要到站了
No. We’re pulling into the station now.
本站是山顶公园
This station is Summit Park.
我们等会见 好吗?好的
I’ll see you in a bit, okay? All right.
再见
Bye.
都归你
It’s all yours.
列车到达山顶公园
The train is now arriving at Summit Park.
下一站是体院场大道
The next station is Stadium Avenue.
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Oh, fuck.

Oh, no.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
对不起 抱歉
I’m sorry. Excuse me.
卡梅隆
Cameron.
苹果 原创 电影
出品
嗨 卡梅隆 我是斯科特医生
Hi, Cameron. Dr. Scott here.
听着 我不想再给你更多压力
Look, I don’t wanna add any more strain on you,
但是你最近的扫描显示情况在加速恶化
but with your latest scan showing an accelerating deterioration,
所以至关重要的是我们要继续…
it’s vital that we keep moving forward with–
静音
Mute.
小猪 你在外面吗?
Pig. You out here?
好乖
Good boy, now.
你们给我留饭了吗?
You guys save me some food?
是吗?你今天没把我的饭都吃掉?
Yeah? You didn’t eat all my food today?
科里的房♥间
小博士
神童还是未来的连环杀手?
Child prodigy or future serial killer?
非常期待家长会之夜
Can’t wait for parent-teacher night.
今天的
家庭作业 琼斯老师

天 鹅 挽 歌♥
欢迎来到艾拉之家 卡梅隆 很高兴见到你本人
Welcome to Arra House, Cameron. Good to meet you in person.
请进
Come in.
这是我们的主要生活区
This is our main living area.

Wow.
艾拉实验室 同意书
艾拉实验室 保密协议和最终同意
我知道其中一些理念会让人不舒服
I know that some of these concepts are uncomfortable.
艾拉实验室 保密协议和最终同意
我知道其中一些理念会让人不舒服
I know that some of these concepts are uncomfortable.
只要记住如果你在评估过程中的任何时刻
Just remember that if you decide not to proceed
决定不再继续下去 他就永远不会离开这里
at any point in the evaluation process, he never leaves this facility.
那么…他绝对不会有我的病?
And there’s– there’s no way he gets this thing?
正如这里所列出的 我们调整了他的相关DNA链
As outlined, we modified the relevant strands of his DNA
以防止再发生这种情况
to prevent that happening again.
如果我决定不进行 他会怎么样?他就…
And what happens to him if I decide not to do this? He just–
他会在当天晚上毫不知情地睡去 什么都不会知道
He goes to sleep that night unaware. Doesn’t know a thing.
我们暂时称他为杰克 如果你同意这个名字
We’ll be calling him Jack for now, if that name’s okay with you.
这是控制室
This is the control room.
这是道尔顿
And this is Dalton.
-欢迎你 卡梅隆 -你好
-Welcome, Cameron. -Hello.
他是一名心理学家 也是我们的首席技术员
He’s a psychologist and the head technician.
这就是我们团队
And that completes our team.
只有你们三个人?
It’s just three of you?
三个人类 我们的人工智能系统 承担大约50个人的工作
Three humans. Our AI systems do the work of about 50 people.
在我们让你进入之前
Before we let you in,
我们需要你关掉 隐形眼镜和手表中的摄像头
we’ll need you to disable the cameras in your contacts and your watch.
好吧
Oh, okay.
关闭摄像头
Disable cameras.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们进去吧?
So, shall we go in?
通过分子再生创造
Molecularly regenerated.
与你的DNA完全相同
Mapped to your DNA.
精确到分子的卡梅隆特纳
Cameron Turner to the molecule.
他在做梦吗?
Is he dreaming?
还没有
Not yet.
请吧 他不会醒来
Go ahead. He can’t wake.
我很抱歉 医生
I’m sorry, Doctor.
我不能这么做
I can’t do this.
我理解这对你是一个多么重大的决定
I know what a momentous decision this is for you.
我知道你正在经历些什么
I know what you’re going through.
短♥信♥息
斯科特医生
在线
新闻
32分钟前更新 到达时间
20分钟后 我理解这对你是
一个多么重大的决定
我知道你正在经历些什么
只是…
But just…
短♥信♥息
斯科特医生
在线
新闻
32分钟前更新 到达时间
20分钟后 我理解这对你是
一个多么重大的决定
我知道你正在经历些什么
短♥信♥息
斯科特医生
在线
新闻
32分钟前更新 到达时间
20分钟后 我理解这对你是
一个多么重大的决定
我知道你正在经历些什么
你一旦告诉你妻子你快死了
the second you tell your wife that you’re dying,
短♥信♥息
斯科特医生
在线
新闻
32分钟前更新 到达时间
20分钟后 我理解这对你是
一个多么重大的决定
我知道你正在经历些什么
你一旦告诉你妻子你快死了
the second you tell your wife that you’re dying,
你做此事的机会就消失了
your opportunity to do this is gone.
你可以告诉她
You can tell her,
或者你可以跟我们合作 让你家人的生活继续下去
or you can do this with us and let life go on for your family.
但鉴于你持续恶化的情况 我们拖延不起 卡梅隆
But given your worsening condition, we can’t afford to delay, Cameron.
请给我回电
Please call me.
斑头海番鸭
A surf scoter.
好极了 那这个呢?
Excellent. And this one?
科里?
Cory?
冠顶秋沙鸭
Hooded mergant.
牛角包

No.
能不能给我你的铅笔?
Can I have your pencils?
-你想要我的铅笔了? -嗯哼
You eyeing my pencils now?
我用了22年的那套铅笔 你想要了?
The same set I’ve had for 22 years. You’re eyeing my pencils?
反正你现在也没在使
You ain’t using ’em.
“没在使”? 我们什么时候开始这么说话了?
“Ain’t”? When did we start saying “ain’t”?
自从安德烈死了 你就不用了
You don’t use ’em since Andre died.
卡梅 你最近是怎么回事?
Cam, what’s with you lately?
听着 我知道你是艺术家 这对你来说很痛苦 我明白
Look, I know you’re an artist and this is painful for you. I get it.
可这是一种注重健康的有机茶
But this is a health-focused organic tea.
我们不是在设计什么该死的死藤水
It’s not some fucking ayahuasca brew we’re designing.
当你按照客户的要求去做 你会圆♥满♥完成任务 你明白吗?
When you follow along with what the client wants, you kill it, you know?
所以按照要求做就好 行吗?
So just play ball. Okay?
-好吧 -爱你 再见
-All right. -Love ya. Bye.
有机
散叶茶
你想吃吗?
You want one of these?
有机
散叶茶
新短♥信♥
斯科特医生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!