-安德烈舅舅 -科里 说“安德烈舅舅”?
-Uncle Andre. -Cory, can you say “Uncle Andre”?
顺便一提 那就是克隆
That is cloning, by the way.
-不 -是的
-No! -Yeah.
不 严格来说 那不是 文章说那不是
No, technically speaking, it’s not. The article said it’s not.
是…再生
It’s– It’s regeneration.
不管你叫它什么 安德烈 那还是怪怪的
It doesn’t matter what you call it, Andre. It’s still weird.
我不管他们说那项技术有多么先进
I don’t care how good they say the tech’s gonna be.
你会立刻知道那不是一个真人
You’d know it wasn’t a real person in seconds.
听着 我只是说 从理论上来说
Look, I’m just saying, hypothetically speaking,
如果那真的可能呢? 如果他们真的研究出来了呢?
what if it was actually possible? What if they did actually work it out?
不可能 安德烈 因为你无法复♥制♥一个人 你做不到
They won’t, Andre. ‘Cause you can’t copy a human being. You can’t.
-卡梅隆 -不 我不…参与这个对话
-Cameron? -No. I– No, I’m staying way out of this.
少来
Oh, come on.
再没有比一大早讨论死亡更丧的了
Nothing like a good death chat first thing in the morning.
好吧
Okay.
-好笑是吗? -对吗?太可笑了
-Is that funny? -Right? It’s ridiculous. Come on.
听着 如果妈妈可以现在 跟我们在这里坐在一起
Look, if Mom could be sitting here right now with us,
我们看不出来 她完全一模一样 那我就同意
and, like, you know, we couldn’t tell, she was indistinguishable, then yeah.
去他的伦理道德吧 我可以接受
You know, screw the ethics. I would take that.
尽管这么说
I mean, that being said,
如果他们碰巧删除了她对游艇摇滚的喜爱
if they happen to delete her fondness for yacht rock,
-我不会伤心欲绝 -对
-I would not be devastated. -Yes.
太疯狂了 学学她的嘴唇 波比 学学她的嘴唇
Going crazy. Gimme the lips, Poppy. Gimme the lips.
就是这样
There it is.
是的
Yes.
我们能见面吗?
我理解你的感受 但这里不存在谎言
I know how you’re feeling, but there is no lie.
当关于这个过程的记忆被抹去
When the memory of this process gets wiped,
他会在那一天作为卡梅隆特纳在家里醒来
he wakes up that day at home as Cameron Turner.
没有人知道 连他自己都不知道
And no one knows. Not even him.
这是唯一奏效的办法 干净彻底的交换
It’s the only way this works. A clean swap.
还有多少其他的人?我想知道
How many others are out there? I wanna know.
你是我们的第三个
You’ll be our third.
在几年之内 这将会像心脏移植手术一样平常
This will be as common as a heart transplant within a few years.
回来和他共处一周 然后你再做决定
Come back and spend a week with him before making your decision.
这不仅仅是我的决定 我妻子必须知道
This is not just my decision. My wife needs to know.
要么你决定这是你妻子所希望的 那就必须保密
Either you decide that your wife would want this, which requires secrecy,
要么你决定她不希望这样 那就告诉她你快死了
or you decide that she wouldn’t, and tell her you’re dying.
无论如何 是你在为她做决定
Either way, you’re deciding for her.
听着 你将见到的女人 根本不知道她是克隆人
Listen, the woman you’re about to meet has no idea she’s a duplicate.
凯特乔房♥地♥产♥
听着 你将见到的女人 根本不知道她是克隆人
Listen, the woman you’re about to meet has no idea she’s a duplicate.
凯特乔房♥地♥产♥
她的女儿、母亲或朋友都不知道
Neither does her daughter, her mother, or her friends.
那么有什么谎言可言呢?
So, where is the lie?
你好 你是特纳先生 对吗?
Oh, hey, there. Mr. Turner, right?
是 卡梅隆
Yeah, uh, Cameron.
想在这个区找三间卧室的房♥子?
Browsing for a three-bed in the neighborhood?
是的
Oh, yeah.
这是我的老板 萨曼莎
This is, uh, my boss, Samantha.
我是她女儿
I’m her daughter.
女儿
Daughter.
她是个严厉的老板
She runs a tight ship.
总之 请坐吧
Anyway, have a seat.
正好我今天拿到一些好房♥子
I had some good ones come in today, actually.
你给我的信息里说你有一个儿子 对吗?
You said in your message you had a son, right?
是的 科里
Yeah. Cory.
他也是你家的老板?
He runs the show as well?
对 年龄越小脾气越大
Yeah. The smaller, the bossier.
-嘿-嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-怎么样? -很好
-Yeah? -Yeah.
科里在杰西家吃晚饭?
Cory at Jessie’s for dinner?
对 他8点回来
Yeah. He’s back at 8:00.
-你在休息吗? -是
-You taking a break? -Yeah.
我想我们会让赫伯特医生做超声波检查
So I think we’re gonna get Dr. Herbert for the ultrasound.
我在等他们确认 不过很有希望
I’m just waiting for them to confirm, but it’s looking good.

Yeah.
太好了 我们喜欢赫伯特
That’s good. We like Herbert.
你准备好面对性感的保龄球肚皮了吗?
Are you bracing yourself for sexy bowling ball bod?
我还是不敢相信
I still can’t believe it.
我们又要爱上一个小家伙了
We’re gonna fall in love with a new little person again.
七个月
Seven months.
怎么了 卡梅?
What’s up, Cam?
我没事 只是…
I’m good. It’s just, um…
只是…
It’s just, um…
那么我们…
So, we, um…
卡梅隆?
Cameron?
只是 一个新的小生命…
It’s just, a new little person. And…
我想我还在适应当中
I think that’s just sinking in still, you know.
熊熊
Oh, bear.
卡梅
Cam.
卡梅
Cam.
我知道我用了很长时间
I know it took me a minute,
我也知道我们的关系最近不太和谐
and I know we haven’t been us for a while,
但这个宝宝会对我们有好处
but this baby is going to be good for us.
是啊
Yeah.
我们会没事的 好吗?
We’re gonna be okay. All right?
科里
Cory.
卡梅隆
Cameron?
我改变主意了
I’ve changed my mind.
我可以坐下吗?
Mind if I sit?
嗨 我是…卡梅隆
Hi. I’m Cameron.
凯特
Kate.
你见到她了?
So, you met her?
昨天
Yesterday.
她怎么样?
How’s she doing?
挺好的 大概吧
Good. I guess.
她想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给你?
She try to sell you a house?
康斗
Condo.
那是我们的工作
It’s what we do.
一周?
A week?
客户今天突然这样要求 根本没有提前通知?
And the clients just spring this on you today, zero notice?
卡梅 发生什么事了?
What’s going on, Cam?
没事
Nothing.
他们的设计师突然病倒 他们需要一个人在现场
The designer they had got sick last minute and they needed someone here in person.
听着 我很抱歉 波 真的
Look, I’m sorry, P. I am.
我真希望我现在不必离开你 相信我
I wish I didn’t have to be away right now. Believe me.
好吧 我得过去了
All right. Well, I’d better get back here.
-我们回头再聊 好吗? -好的
-I’ll speak to you later, yeah? -All right.
好吧 卡梅隆
Okay, Cameron.
整个过程中你都会无知觉 大约需要六个小时
You’ll be out for the entire process. It’ll take about six hours.
好吧 他什么都会有?
Okay. He’ll have everything?
全部的记忆
Every single memory
一直到你在那把椅子中失去知觉的那一刻
right up to the moment you lose consciousness in that chair.
几秒钟之后你就会失去知觉
In a few moments, you’re gonna go under.
好的 我想我…
Okay. I think I–
我…
I thi–
你享受这一刻 你享受这一天
Like, you having a moment. You having a day.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么他全都有了?
So, he has everything?
甚至包括你深藏在潜意识中的记忆
Even the memories you’ve stored deep in your subconscious.
所有那些记忆 它们不仅是我的
All those memories, they’re not just mine.
它们也是我…妻子的、我儿子的
They’re my wife’s, my son’s.
而不是什么实验的一部分
Not part of some experiment.
我真希望我能跟她谈谈
I just wish I could talk to her.
当他们把我的2.0版本送回去
When they sent “me 2.0” back,
看到我妈妈注视着她的眼睛 不知道那不是我
seeing my mom look into her eyes not knowing it wasn’t me,
看到她跟我女儿说话
seeing her talking to my daughter…
我是说…
I mean…
然后当他们抹去她的记忆
And then when they wiped her…
知道她不再是这个谎言的参与者 我的内疚感很快就消失了
knowing she was no longer in on the lie, my guilt faded pretty quick.
我们有同一个肿瘤医生 你知道吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!