Mr. Macon has moved to another division.
梅肯先生调到别的区了
I’m here for the renegotiation.
我是来重新谈的
Unless you think I’m being unreasonable, let me explain ourselves.
觉得我有道理的话,那我接着说了
Nice coffee. We have you under satellite surveillance, 24 hours a day.
咖啡不错 我们利用卫星全天24小时监视你们
We hear everything you say, we know everything you do.
你们说的每句话,做的每件事 我们都知道
Do you have any idea what it costs just to change the angle…
你知不知道 光是改变地球上空200米…
…of the lens on a satellite orbiting 200 miles above the Earth?
…轨道卫星的镜头角度 就要花多少钱?
And those costs have gone up.
而且价格还在上涨
Our costs go up, your costs go up. It’s only logical.
我们的费用上涨,随之你们的费用也得上涨 再正常不过了
By the way, which one of you is Marko?
另外,你们谁是马科?
Why do you want to know?
你问这干嘛?
I was told Marko is in charge.
我听说马科是这的老大
We are all Marko.
我们都是马科
Marko from Tropoja.
马科来自卓帕加
We are all from Tropoja.
我们都来自卓帕加
If that’s the game you want to play, the rate just went up 10 percent.
如果你们那么想玩游戏 那么费用上升10%
If you are trying to extort us because we are immigrants, we know the law.
不要以为我们是移♥民♥就可以敲诈我们 我们懂法律
I’m extorting you because you are breaking the law.
我敲诈你们是因为你们做了违法的事
Which charge would you like to be arrested for?
你们喜欢以哪项罪名被捕?
Drugs, kidnapping, prostitution? Take your pick.
贩毒,绑♥架♥,卖♥♥淫?随你们挑
You come to this country, take advantage of it…
你们来到这个国家,利用这个国家…
…and think because we are tolerant, we are weak and helpless.
…我们宽容并不代表我们懦弱无助
Your arrogance offends me.
你们的傲慢无礼激怒了我
For that, the rate went up 10 percent.
为此,费用提升10%
Now, do you want to get down to business or to keep playing?
现在,你们要谈正事还是继续玩?
How much? Twenty percent.
多少? 20%
And you have my word it’ll not go up for a year.
而且我保证一年内不会上涨
How do you say “sugar” in your language?
用你们的语言如何说“糖”?
You’ve made a very good investment, gentlemen.
你们做了明智的决定,先生们
See you in a month.
一个月后见
A friend gave this to me. It’s Albanian. You mind translating it?
一个朋友给我的 是阿尔巴尼亚语,不介意翻一下吧?
Good luck.
祝你好运
Good luck. Good luck.
祝你好运 祝你好运
Good luck. Good luck. Good luck.
祝你好运,祝你好运 祝你好运
You don’t remember me.
你不记得我了
We spoke on the phone two days ago.
两天前我们通过电♥话♥
I told you I would find you.
我告诉过你我会找到你
Kim.
金米
Amanda.
阿曼达
Wake up!
醒醒!
I need you to be focused.
我要你集中精神
Are you focused yet?
精神集中了吗?
Where is this girl?
这女孩在哪?
Where is she?
她在哪?
You know, we used to outsource this kind of thing.
你知道,我们以前会外包这种事
But what we found was the countries we outsourced to…
但我们发现,我们外包的那些国家…
…had unreliable power grids. Very Third World.
…电网都不怎么稳定,典型的第三世界
You’d turn on a switch, power wouldn’t come on…
你按了开关,却没有电…
…and then tempers would get short. People would resort to pulling fingernails.
…真是气死人,没办法,就只能拔指甲
Acid drips on bare skin.
在裸♥露♥的皮肤上洒酸溶液
The whole exercise would become counterproductive.
这些只会造成反效果
But here, the power’s stable.
但在这里,电力很稳定
Here, there’s a nice even flow.
这里的电流源源不断
Here, you can flip a switch and the power stays on all day.
轻按开关,电力就能持续一整天
Where is she?
她在哪?
Now, I don’t have any more time to waste, Marko from Tropoja.
我可没什么时间可以浪费 卓帕加的马科
Give me what I need or this switch’ll stay on…
回答我,否则这个开关会一直开着…
…till they turn power off for lack of payment on the bill.
…直到他们付不出电费而关掉
Where is my daughter?
我女儿在哪?
We don’t keep virgins, we sell them.
我们不会留着处♥女♥,我们会卖♥♥了她们
She was virgin, lot of money.
她是处♥女♥,可以卖♥♥一大笔
You sold my daughter? You sold her?
你把我女儿卖♥♥了?你把她卖♥♥了?
To who?
卖♥♥给谁了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What? SaintClair.
什么? 圣·嘉力
Saint-Clair.
圣·嘉力
Saint-Clair? Saint-Clair. Is that a person, a place?
圣·嘉力?圣·嘉力 是个人,还是个地方?
Person. Patrice Saint-Clair.
是个人,帕特里斯·圣·嘉力
Patrice Saint-Clair.
帕特里斯·圣·嘉力
Where can I find him?
在哪能找到他?
I don’t know, I don’t know.
我不知道,我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.
我不知道,我不知道,我不知道
Please! I don’t know!
求求你!我真的不知道!
I don’t know! No! Please! Please.
我不知道!不!求求你!求求你
Please.
求求你
Not that. Please.
不要,求求你
I believe you.
我相信你
But it’s not gonna save you.
但我不能放过你
Look who dropped by.
看看谁来了
Bryan, what a pleasant surprise.
布莱恩,真是意外啊
Jean-Claude.
吉恩·克劳德
The children waited up for you.
孩子们在等你
If you tuck them in, maybe we can eat before everything gets cold.
快带他们去睡觉,我们还能吃顿热乎乎的
Bryan, will you do the honors?
布莱恩,来帮下忙?
Sure. I’ll be just a minute.
好的 我马上来
I was just telling Bryan how nice it’s been…
我正跟布莱恩说,你换了新工作后…
…since you left the old job for the new one.
…一切变得好多了
Home every night for dinner, get to see the kids more.
每晚回家吃饭,见到孩子们的时间也多了
Yeah, must be nice coming home every night, seeing your kids.
每晚回家,看着孩子们,一定很幸福
Bryan has been thinking about relocating.
布莱恩在考虑搬家
Really? Yes.
真的? 是的
To Paris, he’s been visiting houses.
搬到巴黎,他在看♥房♥♥子了
White or dark meat? Dark, please.
要鸡胸还鸡腿? 鸡腿,谢谢
Find anything interesting?
有看上的吗?
As a matter of fact, I did, in the 10th arrondissement on Rue Paradis.
说实话,有啊,在天堂街第十区
People there know someone that works in your office.
住那的人认识你的一个同事
A Mr. Macon. Do you know him?
一位梅肯先生,你认识吗?
Oh, Henry. I call him Mr. Nervous.
哦,亨利,我都叫他紧张先生
Always seems like he’s about to have a problem. Carrots?
总是一副会有麻烦的样子,要胡萝卜吗?
I got to the bottom of it, Jean-Claude.
我查到了,吉恩·克劳德
I know everything.
我什么都知道了
I hope you’re not involved in this shit.
我希望你没趟进这浑水
What shit? This is not the time or place, Bryan.
什么浑水? 现在不该说这些,布莱恩
Are you involved? Involved in what?
你掺合进来了? 掺合进什么?
What are you two talking about?
你们俩在说什么?
Are you? My salary is X, my expenses are Y.
是不是? 我的薪水是X,我的开支是Y
As long as my family is provided for…
只要能养家…
…I do not care where the difference comes from.
…我不在乎从哪弄钱
That is my entire involvement.
我就是那样卷进来的
What about my family? I told you…
那我的家人呢? 我告诉你…
…I would help as long as it didn’t cause trouble.
…只要不惹麻烦,我会帮你的
Who is Patrice Saint-Clair?
谁是帕特里斯·圣·嘉力?
I don’t know, I don’t care. I am driving you to the airport.
我不知道,我也不关心,我载你去机场
Jean-Claude.
吉恩·克劳德
Let’s get going. Dinner is over.
走吧,晚餐结束了
I’m not finished yet. Yes, you are.
我还没吃完 不,你吃完了
No! No, I’m not.
不! 不,我还没有
That’s what happens when you sit behind a desk. You forget things.
那就是你做文职的后果,你忘了些事
Like the weight in the hand of a gun that’s loaded.
就如你都忘了 上了弹的枪拿在手上的重量
Isabelle!
伊莎贝尔!
It’s a flesh wound.
只是皮肉伤
But if you don’t get me what I need, the last thing you’ll see…
但你再不说,就会看到你最不想看的…
…is the bullet I put between her eyes.
…我会射穿她的脑门
Now, Patrice Saint-Clair.
现在,告诉我谁是帕特里斯·圣·嘉力
You could’ve made this less painful…
你本可以少受点苦…
…if you had been more concerned about my daughter and less about your desk.
…只要你多关心点我女儿 而不是你的职位
Please apologize to your wife for me.
请替我向你妻子道歉
Can I help you? Yes, I’m here to see Mr. SaintClair.
能为您效劳吗? 我来找圣·嘉力先生
Your name, please.
请告诉我您的名字
I’m sorry, your name is not on the list.
抱歉,上面没有您的名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!