Oh, please check again.
哦,请再检查一次
Inside.
进去
May I help you, sir?
需要帮忙吗,先生?
Your champagne. Yeah, I will take it.
您点的香槟 没错,放这吧
I have 50,000. Fifty thousand.
现在出价5万,5万
Fifty thousand.
5万
One hundred, 100,000.
10万,10万
One hundred, 150.
10万,15万
I have 150.
现在出价15万
Your champagne, sir.
您的香槟,先生
Two, I have two, 250.
20万,现在出价20万,25万
May I serve?
要为您倒酒吗?
Please. I have 250.
谢谢 现在出价25万
Two-fifty.
25万
Sold for 250,000.
25万成交
The last item.
最后一件拍品
As usual, we save the best for last.
惯例,最好的留到最后
Speaks English, some French.
说英语,会一点法语
Certified pure.
绝对是处♥女♥
Sorry. Get out.
对不起 出去
The bidding will begin at 100,000.
起价为10万
One hundred.
10万
One hundred thousand.
10万
I said… I heard what you said.
我说….. 我听到了
Buy her.
买♥♥下她
I have 100.
现在出价10万
Buy her. Onefifty.
买♥♥下她 15万
Two hundred.
20万
Two-fifty, three, 350.
25万,30万,35万
Three hundred and fifty thousand.
35万
Four. Four.
40万,40万
Four-fifty, 450.
45万,45万
Four hundred and fifty thousand.
45万
Four-fifty.
45万
Five hundred. Five hundred thousand.
50万,50万
Five hundred thousand. Sold.
50万,成交
That concludes the sales for tonight. Thank you all for coming.
今晚的拍卖♥♥到此结束,谢谢各位的惠顾
You can collect your purchases directly. Move.
你可以直接领走你的商品 走
You will never get away with this. Lf you wanna live, you’ll make sure I do.
你逃不掉的 要是你想活着,你就得保证我也活着
Now, Mr?
先生?
Well, we know you’re not this man. So, what do we call you?
我们知道你不是这个人,但我们该怎么叫你?
It doesn’t matter what we call you…
我们怎么叫你不重要…
…what does matter is what you’re doing here.
…重要的是你来这干嘛
The last girl, I’m her father.
最后那女孩,我是她父亲
Oh, my. Give her to me.
哦,我的天 把她还给我
I wish I could, honestly.
说实话,我希望我能
See, I’m a father myself.
看,我也是个父亲
I have two sons and a daughter…
我有两个儿子,一个女儿…
…but let me tell you something, Mr. Whoever-You-Are.
…但是我必须告诉你,不管你叫什么
This is a business.
这是生意
This is a very unique business…
这是和特殊客户…
…with a very unique clientele. – I’ll pay.
…做的特殊生意 – 我会付钱
In this business, you have no refunds, returns…
这种生意,你不能退款,退货…
…discounts, buybacks. All sales are final.
…没有折扣,回购,一经售出便成定局
Besides discretion, it’s about the only rule we have.
除了决定权,这是我们唯一的一条规则
Kill him. Quietly. I have guests.
杀了他,安静点,我还有客人
Would you please go see which part of “quietly”…
你去看看,我让他们“安静点”…
…they did not understand? – Yes, sir.
…他们听不懂吗? – 是,先生
Okay, we can resolve this. I know how you feel.
好吧,我们可以解决的,我明白你的感受
We should talk, okay? We can work this out.
我们谈谈,怎么样?我们会找到办法的
You have no idea…
你不知道…
Where is she? Please.
她在哪? 别
Understand. Please try…
请理解,请试着…
There’s a boat by the quay.
码头那有条船
Please understand.
请你明白
It was all business, it wasn’t personal.
这都是生意,我们无冤无仇的
It was all personal to me.
现在有仇了
We can…
我们能…
Daddy. Kim.
爸爸 金米
You came for me.
你来救我了
You came for me.
你来救我了
I told you I would.
我说过我会的
May I have your attention. If you’re waiting for oversized bags…
乘客们请注意 如果各位在等你们的大号♥行李箱…
Mom.
妈妈
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
Oh, sweetie.
哦,宝贝
Oh, here, let me get that for you.
哦,来,我帮你拿
Bryan, if there’s anything you need…
布莱恩,如果你需要什么…
I’ve got everything I need.
我已经拥有了我想要的一切
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Stuart.
斯图尔特
Thank you.
谢谢
Attention, travelers. You are not required to…
请注意,游客们,你们不用…
Shall we go?
走了吗?
Sure you don’t wanna ride with us?
你确定不用载你一程?
I’ll be fine. I’ll take a cab. Thanks. All right.
没关系,我可以叫车,谢谢 好的
I love you, Dad. Love you too.
我爱你,爸爸 我也爱你
Where are we? I told you. It’s a surprise.
这是哪? 跟你说了,这是一个惊喜
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
When someone says “hi,” it’s usually polite to say “hi” back.
有人跟你说“你好”时 通常应礼貌地回应“你好”
Hi.
你好
I heard you wanna be a singer.
我听说你想当歌♥手
I do. She does.
是的 没错
Well, come on in. Let’s see what you got.
进来吧,让我们听听你唱得如何

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!