A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
很久很久以前 在遥远的银河系…
STAR WARS
星球大战
Episode III
前传第三部
REVENGE OF THE SITH
西斯的复仇
War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku.
战争 共和国在残忍♥的西斯大帝和杜库伯爵的攻击下四分五裂
There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.
双方都勇士辈出 邪恶笼罩着大地
In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader,General Grievous,
一次突袭中 邪恶的机械人军队首领格里弗斯将军
has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.
攻进共和国首都 绑♥架♥了银河议院的领袖议长帕尔帕廷
As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee…
正当分离主义分子的机械人军队企图带着
the besieged capital with their valuable hostage,
这位重要的人♥质♥离开被困的首都时
two Jedi Knights lead a desperate mission…
两位绝地武士担负起这个极度危险的使命
to rescue the captive Chancellor…
去拯救被俘的议长…
Lock onto him,R2.
锁定他们 R2
Master,General Grievous’s ship is directly ahead…
师♥父♥ 格里弗斯将军的战舰就在正前面
the one crawling with vulture droids.
舰身爬满了秃鹰机械人的那艘
Oh,I see it. Oh,this is going to be easy.
我看到了 这下容易了
Oddball,do you copy? Copy,Red Leader.
怪球 听到吗 听到了 红色领队
Mark my position. Form your squad up behind me.
定位我的位置 在我身后列队…
We’re on your tail, General Kenobi.
我们紧随在你的身后 欧比王将军
Set S-foils in attack position.
摆S形攻击队列
This is where the fun begins.
好戏就此开始
Let them pass between us.
让他们从我们中间穿过
They’re all over me. Get them off my…
他们包围了我 帮我…
I’m gonna go help them out.
我去帮穆特上校
No. No,they are doing their job so we can do ours.
不 不行 各司其责
Missiles. Pull up.
导弹 拉升
They overshot us.
它们从我们头上飞过…
They’re coming around.
又绕回来了
All right, R4. No, no, no, no… No, nothing too fancy.
行了 R4 不 不 别太花哨了
Surge all power units, R2. Stand by reverse thrusters.
松开所有动力 R2 准备好反推进器
We got ’em, R2.
击中了 R2
Flying is for droids.
机械人擅长飞行
I’m hit. Anakin?
我中埋伏了 阿纳金?
I see them. Buzz droids.
我看见他们…蜂式机械人
R4, be careful. You have a…
R4 当心 你有一…
Oh, dear.
哦 老天
They’re shutting down all the controls.
他们正在关闭所有的控制器
Move to the right so I can get a clear shot at them.
移到右侧 这样我能准确地瞄准他们
The mission. Get to the command ship. Get the chancellor.
记住任务 到达旗舰 救出议长
I’m running out of tricks here.
我现在无计可施
Oh! In the name of…
看在上帝的…
Hold your fire! You’re not helping here.
不要开枪 你在这儿帮不上忙
I agree. Bad idea.
我同意 的确不是个好主意
I can’t see a thing. My cockpit’s fogging.
我看不见了 座舱被雾气笼罩
They’re all over me. Anakin!
他们都在我的上方 阿纳金
Move to the right. Hold on, Anakin.
往右移 停下来 阿纳金
You’re gonna get us both killed.
这会让我俩都送命的
Get out of here. There’s nothing more you can do.
离开这儿 你帮不上什么忙
I’m not leaving without you, Master.
我不会独自离开的 师♥父♥
Get him, R2.
干掉它 R2
Watch out.
小心
R2, hit the buzz droid’s center eye.
R2 瞄准蜂式机械人中间的眼睛
Yeah, you got him! Great, R2.
对 你击中他了 干的好 R2
The general’s command ship is dead ahead.
将军的旗舰就在正前方
Well, have you noticed the shields are still up?
你注意到防护罩仍开着吗
Sorry, Master.
对不起 师♥父♥
Oh, I have a bad feeling about this.
哦 我讨厌这样
R2, locate the chancellor.
R2 查找议长的位置
The chancellor’s signal is coming from right there…
议长的信♥号♥♥从那里传来
the observation platform at the top of that spire.
最顶部的了望台
I sense Count Dooku.
我感觉到了杜库伯爵
I sense a trap.
我感觉到了陷阱
Next move?
下一步怎么办?
Spring the trap.
跳过这个陷阱
R2, go back. I need you to stay with the ship. Here. Take this and wait for orders.
R2 回去 我要你跟飞船在一起 给 拿着这个 等待命令
What’s the situation, Captain?
现在情况怎样 船长?
Two Jedi have landed in the main hangar bay.
两个绝地武士进了主甲板
We’re tracking them.
我们正在设法捉拿他们
Just as Count Dooku predicted.
正如杜库伯爵所料
Destroyers.
毁灭者
Drop your weapons. I said drop ’em.
放下武器 快放下
Those are Jedi fighters all right.
那些是绝地武士干的 对吗
Did you press the stop button?
你按了停止键吗
No. Did you? No.
没 你按了吗 没有
Well, there’s more than one way out of here.
出路应该不止一条
We don’t want to get out. We want to get moving. R2…
我们不要停下来 我们要继续前进 R2…
activate elevator 31174.
启动 31174号♥电梯
What that?
是什么?
R2, do you copy?
R2 你收到没?
R2, activate the elevator number…31174.
R2 启动31174号♥电梯
Get back to work. That nothin’.
继续工作 没事
Always on the move.
始终有活干
R2, switch on the comlink.
R2 接通联络线
Stop. Stop. R2, we need to be going up.
停 停 R2 我们要上去
Hands up, Jedi.
举起手来 绝地武士
R2, do you copy?
R2 你收到了吗
R2, do you hear me? R2, we need to be going up, not down.
R2 你听到了吗 R2 我们要上去 不是下去
Hey, you!
嗨 你们
Now, that’s better.
现在好多了…
You stupid little astro droid.
你这傻小航♥天♥机器人
Oh, it’s you.
哦 是你…
What was that all about? Well, R2 has been…
刚才都发生了什么事? 呃 R2已经…
Uh, no loose wire jokes.
不要随便开玩笑…
Did I say anything? He’s trying.
我有说什么了吗 他一直在尽力
I didn’t say anything.
我什么也没说
Chancellor. You are all right?
议长 你没事吧?
Count Dooku.
杜库伯爵
This time we will do it together.
这次咱们一起上
I was about to say that.
我刚想这么说
Get help. You’re no match for him. He’s a Sith lord.
求援 你们不是他的对手 他是西斯大帝
Chancellor Palpatine, Sith lords are our speciality.
帕尔帕廷议长 我们就是专门对付西斯大帝的
Your swords, please. We don’t want to make a mess of things in front of the chancellor.
出剑吧 我们不想在议长面前出丑
You won’t get away this time, Dooku.
这次你跑不掉了 杜库
I’ve been looking forward to this.
我一直期待着这一战
My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.
自上次交手之后 我的能力已翻番了 伯爵
Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.
那好啊 不过跳得越高 摔得越重
I sense great fear in you, Skywalker.
我感觉得到你的极度恐惧 天行者
You have hate.
你有恨
You have anger.
你有怒
But you don’t use them.
但你却不会运用它们
Good, Anakin. Good.
好 阿纳金 不错
Kill him.
杀了他
Kill him now.
现在就杀了他
I shouldn’t.
我不应该
Do it.
快动手
You did well, Anakin.
干得好 阿纳金
He was too dangerous to be kept alive.
留着他太危险了
Yes, but he was an unarmed prisoner.
是 但他本已是徒手的战俘了
I shouldn’t have done that. It’s not the Jedi way.
我本不该这样做 那不是绝地武士的风范
It is only natural. He cut off your arm, and you wanted revenge.
这很正常 他曾砍了你的臂 你想复仇
It wasn’t the first time, Anakin.
这已经不是第一次了 阿纳金
Remember what you told me about your mother…
还记得你曾告诉我你的母亲…
and the Sand People?
和那些沙星人的事
Now we must leave before more security droids arrive.
现在我们得走了 趁其他机械人卫兵还没赶来
Anakin, there’s no time. We must get off this ship before it’s too late.
阿纳金 没时间了 我们必须离开这艘船 否则就晚了
He seems to be all right.
他看起来没大碍
Leave him, or we’ll never make it.
别管他 再不走就出不去了
His fate will be the same as ours.
我们生死与共
Prepare for attack!
准备攻击
All batteries, fire! Fire!
所有枪炮开火 开火

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!