她企图炸毁一间电脑工厂
She tried to blow up a computer factory,
结果遭击伤被捕
but got shot and arrested.
真糟
No shit.
她是彻底的失败者
She’s a total loser.
走 咱们去花点钱
Come on. Let’s go spend some money.
我的眼睛
It’s like a giant strobe light…
感到一阵灼热感
burning right through my eyes.
但我似乎仍能看见
Somehow I can still see.
老天
Oh, God.
你们知道我的梦境每晚都一样
We know the dream’s the same every night.
– 何必要… – 请继续
– Why do I have to… – Please continue.
孩子们像纸一样的燃烧
Children look like burnt paper.
一片漆黑
Black.
无人幸免
Not moving.
一切东西都被烧得面目全非
And then the blast wave hits them.
像树叶般四处散落
And they fly apart like leaves.
你的梦把世界末日
Dreams of cataclysm, the end of the world…
描述地很好
are very common.
这不是梦 这场核战是真的
It’s not a dream, you moron. It’s real.
– 我知道这一切将要发生 – 你的梦很有真实感
– I know the date it happens. – I’m sure it feels real to you.
1997年8月29日那天
On August 29, 1997…
你也会有完全一样的感受
it’s gonna feel pretty fuckin’ real to you too!
没有擦几万层防晒油的人都会很惨的
Anybody not wearing two-million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day.
– 懂吗? – 别激动
– Get it? – Stop.
你们无能为力
God, you think you’re safe and alive.
你们都会死掉
You’re already dead. Everybody!
听好 你们都会死掉
Him. You. You’re dead already.
这儿的一切将消失无踪
This whole place, everything you see is gone!
做梦的人是你们 我保证 你们若再不清醒
You’re the one living in the dream, ’cause I know it happens!
就”美梦”成真了
It happens!
我现在好多了
I feel much better now.
清醒了
Clearer.
没错 你最近的态度
Yes, your attitude has been…
的确改善不少
much improved lately.
你说我的生活应该有个目标
It’s helped me to have a goal…
找件我很希望做的事
something to look forward to.
什么事?
What is that?
你说过
Well, you said…
我的病情若有改善
that if I showed improvement after six months…
你会送我到管理较松的医院
you would transfer me to the minimum security wing…
而且可以让我会客
and I could have visitors.
现在已经过去六个月了
Well, it’s been six months and…
我很想见见我儿子
I was looking forward to seeing my son.
我明白了
I see.
咱们再谈谈你提到的终结者机器
Let’s go back to what you were saying about those Terminator machines.
你现在认为它们不存在了?
Now you think they don’t exist?
它们不存在 我现在知道了
They don’t exist. I know that now.
你反覆提及砸烂过一个终结者
But you’ve told me on many occasions about how you crushed one…
那又怎么解释
in a hydraulic press.
我若做过这事 应该会有证据留下
If I had, there would have been some evidence.
他们应该会在那工厂找到残骸
They would have found something at the factory.
我懂了
I see.
你不认为电脑公♥司♥掩饰了一切?
So you don’t believe anymore that the company covered it up?
不 它们为何要如此?
No. Why would they?
– 换个位置 – 好
– Let’s try a new position right there. – Okay.
所有感应系统运作正常
对 这是新的零件
线路有点故障
戴森先生
Mr. Dyson?
材料小组准备要…
The materials team is running another…
– 戴森先生 – 怎么啦?
– Mr. Dyson. – Yes?
材料小组下午要做实验
The materials team is running another series this afternoon.
你得签字同意ue4d1
You have to sign for the… it.
– 把”它”拿出来 – 好的 我懂了
– You have to sign it out. – Okay. I’ll get it.
戴森先生
Listen, Mr. Dyson,
我知道我刚进公♥司♥
I know I haven’t been here long,
但你是否可以告诉我…
but I was wondering if you know…
告诉你什么?
Know what?
你知不知道”它”是哪儿来的?
If you know where “it” came from.
我也问过这个问题 ue4d1
I asked them the same question once.
他们的回答是
You know what they told me?
“别问”
Don’t ask.
你好 戴森先生
Good morning, Mr. Dyson.
– 还好吗? – 还好
– How’s it going? – Okay.
插入钥匙 左向 三
Insert key. Left on three.
二 一 转
Two, one, turn.
– 你老婆孩子还好吧 – 很好 谢谢
– How are the wife and kids? – Great. Thanks.
好了
Here you go.
你觉得如何 大夫?
So what do you think, Doctor?
我有进步 是吧?
Haven’t I shown improvement?
莎拉 问题是ue4d1
Well, Sarah, here’s the problem.
我知道你有多聪明
I know how smart you are.
你是挑我爱听的讲
You’re just telling me what I want to hear.
我认为你根本言不由衷
I don’t think you really believe what you’re telling me today.
你想调到管理宽松的医院 只是想逃
If I put you in minimum security, you’ll just try to escape again.
你得让我看看我儿子
You have to let me see my son.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
他有生命危险 他需要我帮助
He’s in great danger. He’s naked without me.
让我打个电♥话♥也行
If I could make a phone call…
不行 一会儿也不行
I’m afraid not. Not for a while.
我别无选择
I don’t see any choice but to recommend to the review board…
只好再关你半年
that you stay here for another six months.
我要杀了你 混♥蛋♥
I’ll kill you, you son of a bitch!
– 你这禽兽 – 抓住她
– You son of a bitch! – Get her off!
给她打镇静剂
Ten CCs of sodium amobarbital, stat!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You don’t know what you’re doing!
快拿药来
Get some restraints in here now!
死到临头了还不觉悟
You don’t know what you’re doing!
真是个模范公民
Model citizen.
“目标确认”
你刚好错过 15分钟前他们刚走
You just missed him. He was here 15 minutes ago.
– 他们好像要去加利瑞购物中心 – 对
– He was going to the galleria. – Yeah.
加利瑞?
The galleria?
– 我去换些铜板 马上回来 – 好
– I’m gonna get some quarters. I’ll be back, all right? – Cool.
– 噢 不 – 小姑娘 你们认识约翰·康纳吗?
– Oh, no! – Girls, do you know John Connor?
不认识
No.
嘿 你认识这个孩子吗?
Hey, do you know this kid?
不 我不认识他
Nah, I don’t know him.
– 约翰 – 现在不行
– John. – Not now.
有个条子在找你 快瞧
There’s this cop scoping for you. Check it out.
– 他就在那边 – 快溜
– He’s right over there. – Split, man.
– 快走 – 好
– Just go. – Yeah.
你在找的人好像往那儿…ue4d1
I saw that kid…
嘿 你不能跑到这里来
Hey! You’re not supposed to be in here!
趴下
Get down.
先生 你没事吧?
Mister, are you all right?
你没事吧?
You all right?
快啊
Come on!
该死
Goddamn!
靠到路边 停车
Okay, time-out. Stop the bike.
停下来
Time-out. Come on, stop the bike.
天啊 别会错意了
Holy shit. Now, don’t take this the wrong way.
– 你是终结者 对吧? – 对
– You are a Terminator, right? – Yes.
生化机械 模型101
Cyberdyne Systems, Model 101.
不可能吧
No.
好家伙
Holy shit.
你真像真的人
You’re really real.
我是说ue4d1
I mean…
你骨子里是机器人 对吧?
You’re like a machine underneath, right?
可外表是人形
But alive outside?
内部是机械骨架
I’m a cybernetic organism.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章终结者3
下一篇文章终结者
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!