你现在不再是终结者 好吗?
You’re not a Terminator anymore, all right?
听懂了吗?
You got that?
你就是不能随便到处杀人
You just can’t go around killing people.
为什么?
Why?
什么意思? 反正就是不行
What do you mean, why? ‘Cause you can’t.
为什么?
Why?
因为你就是不能 好吗? 这件事你得信任我
Because you just can’t, okay? Trust me on this.
我要去救我妈
Look. I’m gonna go get my mom.
我命令你要协助我
I order you to help me.
莎拉·康纳在这里吗?
You have a Sarah Connor here?
你来迟了 是吗?
You’re runnin’ kind of late.
他们已经来了一个多小时
They’ve been in there for an hour.
等一下 我替你通知
Hold on a second. I’ll buzz you in.
你的朋友来了
Oh, here come your friends now.
– 葛兰 要咖啡吗? – 不 谢了
– Gwen, you want some coffee? – No, thanks.
– 来杯啤酒吧? – 真爱说笑
– How ’bout a beer? – Yeah, right.
– 我中奖了 – 那可真棒
– Hey, I got a full house. – That’s good, Louis.
我走运了
Must be my lucky day.
你说得没错
You’re right about number 24.
给24号♥病房♥增加药剂量吧
Increase the medication to 250 milligrams.
– 还用同一种药吗? – 对
– Same kind? – Mm-hmm.

You!
你弄断我的手臂了
You broke my arm.
人体内有215块骨头
There are 215 bones in the human body.
不过是断一根而已 不准动
That’s one. Now, don’t move.
“排水管洗洁剂 有毒”
你想干什么?
What are you going to do?
我们停下来干什么?
Why do we stop now?
你得保证绝不杀人 好吗?
You gotta promise me you’re not gonna kill anyone, right?
– 好 – 你发誓
– Right. – Swear?
什么?
What?
举手说 “我绝不杀人”
Just put up your hand and say, “I swear I won’t kill anyone.”
我发誓我不杀任何人
I swear I will not kill anyone.
好 咱们走
All right. Let’s go.
会客时间是十点到四点
Visiting hours is 10:00 to 4:00…
周一到周五ue4d1
Monday through Friday.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
王八蛋 你开枪打我
You son of a bitch! You shot me!
疯子
Crazy bastard!
别再开枪了 别杀我
Don’t shoot me again. Don’t kill me.
他死不了的
He’ll live.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch!
大家别激动
Let’s try to remain calm.
开门 否则他死定了
Open it, or he’ll be dead before he hits the floor.
你逃不了的 放开他
There’s no way, Connor. Let him go.
– 把门打开 – 否则会怎样?
– Open the door. – It ain’t gonna happen.
别紧张
Take it easy, Sarah.
行不通的 我知道你不是杀手
It won’t work. You’re no killer. I don’t believe you can do it.
反正你们都得死 索大夫 你知道我很认真
You’re already dead. Everybody dies. You know I believe it.
别跟我耍花招
So don’t fuck with me!
开门
Open the door!
快开门
Open the door!
退后
Back off!
退回去
Get back!
我会让他死翘翘 我保证
I’ll pump him full of this shit. I swear!
退后
Back!
别动
Don’t move!
丢掉木棍
Drop the shit!
照做
Do it!
让开
Get in the office.
趴在地上 脸朝下 你过来
On the floor, face down. Not you!
把门打开
Open the door.
趴下 拉好门 面对墙壁
On the floor. Hold it open. Face the wall!
抓住她
Get her!
快ue4d1打开
Hurry up! Open the door! The door’s locked!

Let’s go! Open it!
– 锁被弄坏了 – 想办法打开
– She broke it off. – Open it!
往那边 快追
Let’s go around! Come on! Move it!

No.
不ue4d1
No.
妈 等等
Mom, wait!
休想逃走
Come back here!

No.
– 救她呀 – 你别来
– Help her! – Wait here.
– 快帮忙 – 他会把我们都杀死的
– Hurry up! – He’ll kill us all!
拉住她
Hold her.
他会杀死我们的
He’ll kill us all!
妈 你没事吧 妈
Mom, are you okay? Mom!
想活命就跟我走
Come with me if you want to live.
不要紧 妈 他是来帮忙的
It’s okay, Mom. He’s here to help.
快走
Go.
它是什么东西? 这到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is it? What the fuck is going on?
趴下
Get down.

Mon.
下车
Out of the car!
立刻下车
Right now!

Go!
子弹没了
I’m out.
– 快点 – 给
– Come on. – Here.
装弹
Reload.
最后一个
Last one!
抓牢
Hang on.
好了
Ready!
约翰
John.
你来开
You, drive.
甩掉他了 后面没人
He’s not back there. There’s nobody behind us.
– 你没事吧? – 没事
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
你看的到路?
Can you see anything?
我看的一清二楚
I see everything.
“路况能见度提升”

Cool.
过来
Come here.
我说过我没事
I said I was okay.
约翰 你来找我真是愚蠢
John, it was stupid of you to go there.
你该有自知之明的
You have to be smarter than that.
你差点连命都送掉
You were almost killed.
你到底在想什么?
What were you thinking?
你不该冒险 为我也不行
You cannot risk yourself, even for me.
你的命太重要了
Do you understand? You’re too important.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
可是…
But…
我必须把你从那儿就出来 对不起
I had to get you out of that place. I’m sorry.
我不需要你协助 我自有办法
I didn’t need your help. I can take care of myself.
你的眼睛怎么了?
What’s wrong with your eyes?
没什么
Nothing.
你又是什么来头?
So, what’s your story?
你没事?
You okay?
很好
Fine.
这机车真不错
Say, that’s a nice bike.
轻点行吗? 老粗
Watch it, lug nuts.
你知道自己在干什么吗?
Listen, do you know what you’re doing?
我对人体构造非常了解
I have detailed files on human anatomy.
我想也是
I bet.
那使你更容易杀人 是吧?
Makes you a more efficient killer, right?
没错
Correct.
你被击中时会痛吗?
Does it hurt when you get shot?
我感到受损 亦可称为”疼痛”
I sense injuries. The data could be called “pain.”
约翰 帮我调整灯光
John, help me with the light.
– 会痊瘉吗? – 会的
– Will these heal up? – Yes.
那就好 你若不像人 对我们就没用
Good. If you can’t pass for human, you’re not much good to us.
你能活多久?
How long do you live? I mean, last. Whatever.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章终结者3
下一篇文章终结者
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!