Forget it. I’m out of it. I’ll quit Cyberdyne tomorrow.
那还不够好
That’s not good enough.
不能让别人继续完成你的工作
No one must follow your work.
好吧
Right.
那得摧毁实验室的一切装备
All right, then we have to destroy all the stuff at the lab…
档案 磁碟机
the files, the disk drives…
所有的一切
everything here.
一切资料
Everything.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
晶片
The chip.
– 你们知道晶片吗? – 什么晶片?
– Do you know about the chip? – What chip?
他们把它锁在金库里 是跟你一样的机器人身上的
It’s at Cyberdyne. It’s from the other one like you.
第一代终结者的记忆体
The CPU from the first Terminator.
混♥蛋♥ 我就知道
Son of a bitch! I knew it!
他们不准我们问晶片是哪儿来的
They told us not to ask where they got it.
真聪明的混♥蛋♥
Those lying motherfuckers.
它很可怕 但非常先进
It’s scary stuff. Radically advanced.
它被砸烂了
It was smashed.
无法运作 但它给了我许多不可思议的灵感
It didn’t work, but it gave us ideas, took us in new directions.
前所未有
Things we would’ve never…
我的工作全是以它为基础
All my work was based on it.
必须摧毁它
It must be destroyed.
你能带我们通过警卫吗?
Can you get us in? Past security?
我想可以 什么时候去?
I think so, yeah. When?
现在?
Now?
未来对我而言已成为
The future, always so clear to me…
深夜中的一条看不见的公路
had become like a black highway at night.
而人类在未加分隔的领域中
We were in uncharted territory now…
在前进的旅程上不断创造历史
making up history as we went along.
“塞柏电脑公♥司♥”
你是卡尔吧?
Carl, right?
我一些外地朋友
Friends from out of town. I just thought I’d…
我只想带他们上楼四处瞧瞧
take ’em upstairs and show ’em around.
戴森先生 你也知道规定 带客人进实验室时
Mr. Dyson, you know the rules concerning visitors in the lab.
我需要书面许可ue4d1
I need written authorization…
我坚持
I insist.
你休想妄动
Don’t even think about it.
行了
It’s okay.
开金库要两把钥匙 而且得同时插入旋转
It takes two keys, turned simultaneously, to open the vault.
另一支在警卫室里
The other one is in a locker at the security station.
吉文
Gibbons?
吉文 老兄
Gibbons! Come on, man!
你不能擅离岗位的
You can’t leave the desk like that!
吉文
Gibbons!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我的卡片应该可以开启它
My card should access this.
什么?
What?
– 怎么回事? – 可恶
– What is it? – Damn it.
警报器已经启动
The silent alarm’s been tripped.
它使所有启动密♥码♥都失效了
It’s neutralized all the codes in the entire building.
现在到处都不通了
Nothing will open anywhere now.
我们得放弃此事
We have to abort.

No.
我们干到底
We go all the way. Okay?
你们在实验室开始行动 我能打开这个
You guys get started on the lab. I can open this.
– 是大闹商场的家伙 – 是那家伙
– I think it’s that guy from the mall. – It is.
对 是他和那女人
Yeah. It’s him and the woman.
立即总动员到这里来
Just send everything you got in the area right now.
我的私人密♥码♥可能还能通
I have a personal entry code for the lab. It may still work.
没有用
It’s no good.
试试我的法子
Let me try mine.
约翰 小心
John, fire in the hole!
且慢 现在不能进去 火焰启动了”海龙消防系统”
Wait! You can’t go in there. The fire set off the Halon system.
等几分钟 要让毒气消散
You have to wait until the gas clears.
戴防毒面具
Put this on.
来吧 开工了
All right, let’s get to work.
所有管区及可以应♥召♥的各组注意
All units in the vicinity and all units able to respond…
在克拉马街2144号♥塞柏大厦里
a 211 in progress, 2144 Kramer Street, the Cyberdyne building.
发生犯罪事件
Suspect one is white female…
嫌犯一为白种女性 莎拉·康纳
identified as last name Connor, first name Sarah.
昨晚从州立精神病院逃脱
Escaped last night from Pescadero State Hospital.
嫌犯二为白种男性
Suspect two: White male…
因1984年在警局杀害警员而遭通缉
fitting description of the individual wanted for the murder of police officers in 1984.
疑犯携带武器 极度危险
Suspects are armed and considered extreme…
好了
All right.
7-2-5-6
7-2-5-6.
赚到了
Easy money.
糟糕 不好了
Oh, shit. Not good.
进展如何?
How we doing?
已经定时
Primer cord is set.
再来一桶 再等两分钟
One more barrel, two more minutes.
– 我们如何引爆? – 遥控引爆
– How do we set them off? – Remote control.
轻而易举
Piece of cake.
– 有人来了 – 是警♥察♥?
– We got company. – Police?
– 有多少人? – 大概倾巢而出
– How many? – All of ’em, I think.
你们走 我来解决这儿
Go. I’ll finish here.
快点
Come on.
我来对付警♥察♥
I’ll take care of the police.
等一下 你发过誓
Wait! You swore!
相信我
Trust me.
窗台上的人
You at the window!
丢下武器 把双手放在头上
Drop your weapon and place your hands on top of your head!
老天
Holy shit!
是机关枪
That’s a mini-gun!
– 快走 – 天啦
– Come on! – Oh, shit!
快走
Go! Go! Go!
“死伤人数: 零”
开火
Fire!
同时向左转
Same time, to the left.
一 二 三 开始
One, two, three, go.
好了 我告诉你怎么开ue4d1
All right. In order to get that out…
我们抓住天网的命脉了
We got Skynet by the balls now.
快走吧
Come on, let’s book.
停火
Hold your fire!
– 准备好了吗? – 好了
– Ready to rock? – Ready.
该走了
Time to go.
马上
Now.
– 拿着 他们会用催泪瓦斯 – 快走
– Take this. They’ll use gas. – Come on.
快去开门 莫斯 把引爆器给我
Get started on the door. Miles, hand me the detonator.

Mom! Mom!
可恶
Shit!
她被困在清洁室了 没法出来
She’s in the clean room. There’s no way outta there.
趴下
Get down!

Here.
我不知还能抓住这玩意儿多久
I don’t know how much longer I can hold this.
是炸♥弹♥
Fall back!
大家出去
Everybody out!
炸♥弹♥ 快跑
Fall back now! Go! Go! Go!
这里已经演变成战场
We got a war zone here!
“状况预测”
眼睛闭上
Shut your eyes.
待在这儿 我马上回来
Stay here. I’ll be back.
趴在地上 面朝下
Get down on the floor! Face down!
趴在地上
On the floor now!
行啦 干掉他
Okay, drop him!
你拿着
Here, hold this.

Go!
该死
Shit!
出去
Get out.
听着
Listen.
不管怎样你都要躲好
No matter what happens, stay under these vests.
– 懂吗? – 懂
– You got it? – Yeah.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章终结者3
下一篇文章终结者
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!