谢谢你的李维斯
And thanks for the Levi’s.
-要翻译吗 -不要 谢谢
-Translator? -No, thank you.
搞什…
What the f…
亨克
Henk.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank goodness you’re okay.
搞…
What…
他们也搜查了我的公♥寓♥
They searched my apartment too.
但是我不明白
But I don’t get it.
我是想帮你们 为什么我会是威胁
I’m trying to help you guys. Why am I a threat?
你是一个试图购买♥♥俄♥国♥财产的外国人
You’re a foreigner attempting to buy Russian property.
对很多人来说 这等于是叛国
To many, that is tantamount to treason.
只是一个电子游戏而已
It’s just a video game.
对你来说是这样
To you, yes.
但对当权者来说 这是滑坡效应的开始
But to the men in power it is a slippery slope
从卖♥♥一款游戏 到把整个俄♥国♥卖♥♥给出价最高的人
from selling one game to selling all of Russia to the highest bidder.
亨克 别为了这个牺牲一切
Henk, don’t sacrifice everything for this.
我…
I–
我已婚
I’m married.
我没有…
I didn’t–
你还是离开吧
You gotta go.
早上好
Good Morning!
彼得和德米特里
Peter and Dmitri.
我的网球小明星们
My little tennis stars.
要去上学吗
Off to school?
你们有一个好爸爸
You have a good papa
虽然昨晚那么晚还出门 还能这么早带你们上学
For taking you so early after being out so late last night.
爸爸 他是谁
Papa, who is he?
英语
English?
厉害
Impressive.
你们的妈妈尼娜是个英语老师 对吧
Your mother Nina is an English teacher, yes?
那是一份好工作
Well, that’s a good job.
稳定的工资
Steady salary.
你们的父亲有没有讲过他父亲的遭遇
Has your father ever told you what happened to his father?
没有吗
No?
他应该讲的
Well, he should.
因为历史总是以一种奇怪的方式重演
‘Cause, you know, history has a very strange way of repeating itself.
罗杰斯先生 可以打国际电♥话♥了 你有三分钟的时间
Mr. Rogers? International phone is ready. You have three minutes.
快呀…
Come on. Come on.
快接电♥话♥…
Come on, come on, pick up.

Hello
玛雅
Maya.
我是爸爸
It’s Papa.
爸爸 你要回家了吗
Papa! Are you coming home?
学校的音乐会马上就要开演了 我们今天排练了一遍
My school concert is soon and we did a rehearsal today
老师说我听起来像个天使…
and my teacher said I sound like an angel and…
玛雅 亲爱的 我保证我会回家听你的音乐会
Maya, honey. I promise I’ll be home for your concert,
但是现在我要和你妈妈说话
but right now I need to speak to your mother.
不能和你说话真糟糕
It sucks not being able to talk to you.
玛雅 让我说
Maya let me speak.
亨克
Henk?
嗨 我需要你打电♥话♥给我们的律师
Hi. I need you to call our lawyer,
让他把我和镜报软件的合同传真给ELORG
have him fax ELORG my contract with Mirrorsoft,
并让他起草一份新的 掌机俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的合同
and have him draft up a new contract for handheld Tetris.
我会填写细节 ELORG的号♥码是+7 495 442 481
I’ll fill in the details. ELORG’s number is +7 495 442 481.
-知道了吗 -亨克
-Okay? -Henk.
一些俄♥国♥人昨天来办公室 威胁我让你回家
Some Russians came into the office, threatening me to tell you to come home.
什么
What?
明美
Akemi?
该死
Oh, shit.
-你这个混♥蛋♥
-You son of a bitch.
-德士
-Taxi!
-德士
-Taxi!
(全联盟电子设备联合会)
亨克罗杰斯怎么来了
Why is Henk Rogers here?
你是想让我们鹬蚌相争
Are you trying to play us off against each other?
因为如果你想耍我 我发誓…
‘Cause if you’re trying to screw with me, I swear–
斯坦恩先生 你看过修改后的合同了吗
Mr. Stein, have you read your revised contract?
是的
Yes.
看过了 不公平
Yes, I did. It’s not fair.
你对街机版权的要价太高了
You charge far too much for arcade rights.
再说了 我为什么 要为电脑版权签新合同
And why should I sign a new contract for the PC rights
我本来已经正大光明地拥有电脑版权了
that I already own fair and square?
好吧…
Oh, okay, okay.
我会签的 但是签了以后 我们会讨论掌机版权的事 对吧
I’ll sign, but then we discuss the handheld rights, yes?
好了 掌机 多少钱
Okay, handheld. How much?
-我们会回来的 -不
-We’ll come back. -No.
别走…
No, no. No!
别利科夫先生 恕我直言 这到底是怎么回事
Mr. Belikov, with all due respect, what the hell is going on?
首先 你的一个亲信威胁我
First, one of your cronies threatens me,
然后你在日本威胁我妻子
then you threaten my wife in Japan,
我旅馆的房♥间被搞得一团糟
my hotel room gets trashed,
而现在我发现你在和罗伯特斯坦恩协商
and now I find out you’re negotiating with Robert Stein.
在他做了那么多背叛你的事后
After all he’s done to you?
这…太疯狂了
This, this is insane.
我是这里唯一诚实的人
I am the only honest guy here!
你们都是骗子
You’re all swindlers.
你们都是为了钱才来的
You’re all here just for the money.
你说什么 我不会说俄语 我没有翻译
What? I don’t speak Russian. I don’t have my translator.
阿列克谢哪去了
And where’s Alexey?
你们觉得我才是敌人
You guys, you think that I’m the enemy?
你们错了 这已经不是钱的问题了
You’re wrong. This isn’t about the money anymore.
而是在于给阿列克谢应得的 并向世界展示
It’s about giving Alexey his due and showing the world
苏联不仅仅有导弹和军事力量
the Soviet Union is about more than just missiles and military might.
那是什么
What is that?
你和镜报软件的合同
Your contract with Mirrorsoft.
证明我没有偷窃你们的游戏
Proving that I didn’t steal from you.
合同背后是我的新报价
And behind that is my new offer.
上面没有数字
There are no numbers on it.
预付两万五千美元购买♥♥掌机的全球版权 加上每售出一份游戏提成25美分
$25,000, up-front, for worldwide handheld rights, plus 25 cents per unit sold.
两万五千美元
$25,000?
为什么这么少
Why so little?
因为 老实说 我没钱了
Because, to be honest, I got no money left.
但我给的版税非常优厚
But the royalties I’m offering are more than fair.
你预期能卖♥♥出多少份游戏?
How many games you expect to sell?
保守估计 一百万份
Conservative estimate, a million.
我的预测是两千万
My estimate is 20 million.
这意味着你能拿到五百万美元
That means you get five million dollars.
别走啊 你们这些人 可真是制♥造♥悬念之王啊
Oh, come on. You guys are the kings of cliff-hangers!
请和我聊几句
A word, please.
我一直在关注你的谈判过程
I have been following your negotiations.
你做得很出色
You’ve done a masterful job.
这都是为了苏联 特里福诺夫同志
It’s all for the Soviet Union, Comrade Trifonov.
很好
Good.
因为国家已经决定 将俄♥罗♥斯♥方块给镜报软件
Because the state has decided that Tetris will go to Mirrorsoft.
很好
Good.
走吧
Let’s go.
别利…先生 看在…
Mr. Be– Oh, for fuck–
他来做什么
What’s he doing here?
外贸部是我管辖的部门 麦克斯韦先生
Foreign Trade is my department, Mr. Maxwell.
好吧 别利科夫先生
Okay. Mr. Belikov,
镜报软件准备向俄♥国♥ 提供价值两百万美元的
Mirrorsoft is prepared to offer the Russian publishing rights
《科利尔百科全书》的出版权
to its Collier’s Encyclopedias, worth two million dollars,
以换取掌机俄♥罗♥斯♥方块的全球版权
in exchange for worldwide handheld Tetris.
-版税呢 -老天啊 别利科夫先生
-And royalties? -Oh, for Christ’s sake, Mr. Belikov.
这可是千载难逢的好买♥♥卖♥♥
I just offered you the deal of a lifetime.
我们是打算跟你做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 麦克斯韦先生 但是时代…
We are prepared to give you deal, Mr. Maxwell, but times…
时代在变
times are changing.
我们要为自己的决定负责
We are held accountable for our decisions.
是这样 选择没有真金白银的报价看起来
You see, choosing the offer with no real money looks
很可疑
suspicious.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!