– I’m weak. – We’re stranded here…
– 自私… – 没希望得救了…
– Selfish. – with no hope of rescue…
没希望了
I’m hopeless.
现在他的人已经在去巴格赫的半路上了
while Sakharine and his men are halfway to Bagghar.
可怜的,可悲的混♥蛋♥!
Poor, miserable wretch!
行了,够了够了
Yes, all right. That’s enough of that.
你看,这是他的错 弗朗西斯爵士的错
It was his fault, you see. It was Sir Francis.
告诉我,你是怎么得出这个结论的?
Tell me, how did you work that one out?
因为他曾经是英勇无畏探险的标志!
Because he was a figurehead of great courage and bold exploits.
像他那样的人之前我们家族里从来没有过
No one like him ever existed in my family.
你认为喝酒好么?
Why do you think I drink?
因为我知道,我永远不会像他那样
Because I know I’ll never be like him.
不会的 最好我现在做个了结 从这不幸中得到解脱
No, it’s far better that I end it now. Put us both out of our misery.
那是什么,白雪?
What is it, Snowy?
我要往下沉一沉
I’m gonna lower myself into the sea.
投入这冰冷深蓝的拥抱!
Into the cold embrace of the big blue!
这些是葡萄牙人的标记
Those are Portuguese markings.
– 你在听吗? – 就是卡拉布让号♥注册的那里?
– Are you even listening? – Where is the Karaboudjan registered?
我们得救了
We’re saved.
得救了!
We’re saved!
我们得救了!
It’s a sign from above!
– 穴居人! – 船长,趴下
– Troglodytes! – Captain, get down.
二道贩子!变异病鬼!
Slave-traders! Mutant malingerers!
菜鸟!
Freshwater politicians!
坏消息,船长,我们只有一发子弹了
Bad news, Captain. We’ve only got one bullet.
– 有什么新情况? – 我们还有一发子弹
– And what’s the good news? – We’ve got one bullet.
成了!
You got him!
啊! 做的好,小兄弟
Well done, my boy.
呆在那,船长
Stay here, Captain.
丁丁?
Tintin?
– 你给我盯着他们 – 快点!
– Don’t take your eyes off of them. – Hurry up!
正如我所料,点火线都被打断了
Just as I thought. The ignition lead has been cut.
够走运的!
Lucky shot!
再飞回来一次,我们就能结果了他们
One more pass, and we will finish them off.
举起手来
Put your hands in the air.
马上!
Now!
让我想想
Let’s see here.
你知道你在做什么么,丁丁?
You do know what you’re doing, eh, Tintin?
差不多吧
More or less.
好,那个是,差多少?
Well, which is it? More or less?
放松点 我曾经见过一个飞行员
Relax. I interviewed a pilot once.
去北非怎么走?
Which way to North Africa?
船长,看!
Captain, look!
我们追上了他们了
We’ve caught up with them.
真赞!
Wonderful!
但你觉得我们有希望找另一条路去北非么?
But you think we might find another way to North Africa
我们可过不去那死亡之墙
that doesn’t take us through that Wall of Death?
我们无路可退了
We can’t turn back.
现在不行
Not now.
不,船长!那些外科酒精只能医用
No, Captain! Those are surgical spirits for medicinal purposes only.
没错,小兄弟,没错
Quite right, laddie, quite right.
不不不!
No, no, no!
油箱快空了
The fuel tank! It’s almost empty!
船长,我有个计划,但听起来有点疯狂
Captain! This may sound crazy, but I’ve got a plan.
这瓶酒精应该能让我们再飞几英里
The alcohol in that bottle may give us a few more miles.
我需要你爬到飞机外面然后把这些倒进油箱
I need you to climb out of the plane and pour it into the fuel tank.
克里斯多弗·哥伦布!
Christopher Columbus!
外面的暴风真猛!
There’s a terrible storm out there.
还下着雨
And it’s raining.
你不是说自己是阿道克家族的么?
And you call yourself a Haddock?
船长?
Captain!
船长!你能听见我么?
Captain! Can you hear me?
船长!
Captain!
船长?
Captain?
你做的真棒!现在,把酒精倒进油箱里
You’re doing fine! Now, pour the bottle into the tank.
冒烟了!
We’re running on fumes.
烟!
Fumes!
哦,不
Oh, no.
船长!我看不见了!
Captain! I can’t see!
陆地!陆地!
Land! Land!
不能着陆!我们还没到呢!
We can’t! We’re not there yet!
不,着陆!
No, land!
不不不,右转舵!右转舵!右转舵!
No, no, no, starboard! Starboard! Starboard!
坚持住,丁丁!
Hang on, Tintin!
我来了!
I’m coming!
没水的陆地
The Land of Thirst.
– 没水的陆地! – 你能不能不说了?
– The Land of Thirst. – Will you stop saying that?
你不懂,我们没水了
You don’t understand. I’ve run out.
你还真不知道这意味着什么
I’ve run out. You don’t know what that means.
船长,我们得继续走
Captain, we have to keep going.
一步一步来 加油,用脚走!倚在我身上
One step at a time. Come on, on your feet! Lean your weight on me.
没了命根(指酒),我也就到这了
A man can only hang on so long without his vitals.
船长,冷静点,这比让你酒醒更糟糕
Captain, calm down. There are worse things than sobering up.
看啊!丁丁!
Look! Tintin!
我们得救了
We’re saved.
水!水!
Water. Water!
停下!船长!
Stop! Captain!
那只是海市蜃楼!
It’s just a mirage!
刚才确实在的,我看到了
But it was here. I saw it.
那只是你脑袋里臆想出来的 因为太热了!
It was just your mind playing tricks. It’s the heat!
我得回家了
I have to go home.
– 什么? – 我得回到海上
– What? – I have to go back to the sea.
船长,你出现幻觉了
Captain, you’re hallucinating.
看那
Look.
你们看到过比这更美丽的东西么?
Did you ever see a more beautiful sight?
她随风而去 船全准备好了
She’s turning into the wind, all sails set.
三桅
Triple masted.
双甲板 50只枪
Double decks. Fifty guns.
独角兽号♥?
The Unicorn?
– 她是不是个美人? – 是的!没错!
– Isn’t she a beauty? – Yes! Yes, she is!
跟我说说,船长,你还看见了什么?
Tell me, Captain, what else can you see?
此船乘风破浪
She’s got the wind behind her.
此船开得四平八稳!
Look at the pace she’s setting!
仅仅是巴巴多斯岛很平常的一天
Barely a day out of Barbados,
满载着朗姆酒,上好的雪茄
a hold full of rum and the finest tobacco
和水手们的似箭归心
and the hearts of the sailors set for home.
红色警报
The red pennant.
船长看着信♥号♥♥旗,平静下来
The blood runs cold in every sea captain who looks upon that flag,
因为他们知道他们将会决一死战
for he knows he’s facing a fight to the death.
但弗朗西斯爵士是阿道克家族的人
But Sir Francis is a Haddock.
阿道克家族的人是不会临阵脱逃的
And Haddocks don’t flee.
全员甲板集♥合♥!枪手就位!
All hands on deck! Gunners to their stations!
我们来给这些
Let’s unload the King’s shot into these
胆小的黄胖子海盗点颜色看看!
yellow-bellied, lily-livered sea slugs!
– 准备调转船头!尼克尔斯 – 好的,好的,船长
– Prepare to bring her about, Mr. Nicholls. – Aye-aye, Captain!
准备调转船头!
Prepare to bring her about!
开火!
Fire!
左舷炮,开火!
Portside gun, fire!
勇敢点,小伙子们!
Look lively, lads!
– 尼克尔斯,去保护货仓 – 马上去,长官
– Mr. Nicholls, secure the cargo. – Right you are, sir.
准备击退登船的敌人!
Prepare to repel all boarders!
上啊!我们需要更多人手!
This way! We need more men!
后来他看到他了
And then he saw him.
像幽灵一样 从死尸中出来!
Like a phantom, rising from the dead.
谁?
Who?
船长,你看到了谁?
Captain, who did he see?
船消失了
It’s gone.
消失了是什么意思?接下来发生了什么?
What do you mean, gone? What happened next?
噢,丘比特,我长了胡子!我什么时候长的?
By Jupiter, I have a beard! Since when did I have a beard?
独角兽号♥上肯定发生了什么事
Captain, something happened on the Unicorn.
这是所有事情的关键 你必须努力想起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!