– Don’t worry, we’ll kill them, sir. – No.
可以杀那孩子 阿道克不能杀
You can kill the boy. Not Haddock.
他就是个没救的老酒鬼
What? He’s just a hopeless old soak.
早就该杀掉他了
We should’ve killed him long since.
你以为我是无意选中阿道克的船、阿道克的船员
You think it’s an accident that I chose Haddock’s ship, Haddock’s crew,
阿道克不可靠的大副吗?
Haddock’s treacherous first mate?
没有什么是意外的
Nothing is an accident.
我和阿道克船长的交情可长着呢
We go back a long way, Captain Haddock and I.
我们俩还没完呢
We’ve unfinished business.
这次 我要让他付出代价
And this time, I’m going to make him pay.
我们要去这条走廊尽头一间锁着的房♥间 这会很不容易
We have to reach a locked door at the end of this corridor. This is gonna be tricky.
你该不会和
You wouldn’t happen to be related
马林斯派克大厅的阿道克家族有关系吧?
to the Haddocks of Marlinspike Hall, would you?
问这干嘛?
Why do you ask?
我在写一个故事
It’s for a story I’ve been working on.
关于一艘从巴巴多斯岛离岸的失事船只
An old shipwreck that happened off the coast of Barbados.
是艘战舰 配有50门炮的三桅船
A man o’war. Triple masted. Fifty guns.
关于独角兽号♥ 你都知道些什么
What do you know of the Unicorn?
不太多 所以我才问你
Not a lot. That’s why I’m asking you.
那艘船的秘密只有我的家族知道!
The secret of that ship is known only to my family!
已经传了一代又一代
It’s been passed down from generation to generation.
我祖父他临死前告诉我这个故事
My granddaddy himself, with his dying breath, told me the tale.
然后呢?
And?
没了
Gone.
没了是什么意思?
What do you mean, gone?
他踢水桶时时我很生气
I was so upset when he kicked the bucket,
我只好借酒浇愁
I had no choice but to drown my sorrows.
第二天早上我醒来时就没了!什么都不记得了
When I woke up in the morning, it was gone! I’d forgotten it all.
– 什么都不记得? – 一个字都不记得
– Everything? – Every last word.
你家还有什么人吗?也许他们记得
Well, is there somebody else in your family? Maybe they would know.
弗朗西斯有三个儿子 除了我这支血脉 别的都不在了
Sir Francis had three sons. All but my bloodline failed.
我是阿道克家族最后一个人了!
I am the last of the Haddocks!
你刚说有三个儿子?
Did you say three sons?
检查下面!
Let’s check below!
有一瓶朗姆酒可以找到阿道克
There is a bottle of rum for the man who finds Haddock.
干掉那小子 但愿先找到他
And kill the boy. Hope I find him first.
什么声音?
What’s that?
你听到什么了
You’re hearing things.
安静,阿里
Quiet, Ali.
什么都没有
There’s nothing there.
我们上去吧
Let’s go up.
我知道萨卡林在找什么了
I know what Sakharine’s looking for.
– 你在嘀咕什么呢? – 纸卷上写的是
– What are you raving on about? – It was written on the scroll.
“三兄弟一同”
“Three brothers joined.
“驾驶三艘独角兽号♥航行在正午时分 太阳会告诉你”
“Three Unicorns in company sailing in the noonday sun will speak.”
真的吗?
Really?
弗朗西斯不是造了两个独角兽号♥模型
Sir Francis didn’t make two models of the Unicorn.
他造了三艘!
He made three!
三个儿子各一艘
Three ships for three sons.
厉害!
Excellent!
萨卡林在找第三艘模型
Sakharine’s after the third model ship.
藤壶!门被人锁上了!
Barnacles! Someone’s locked the door!
– 那有钥匙吗? – 钥匙?
– Well, is there a key? – A key?
问题就在这儿
Yes, now, that would be the problem.
贾格曼!
Mr. Jaggerman!
他睡在上铺 看管着钥匙
Top bunk in the centre. Keeper of the keys.
小心点 他几乎不睡觉是因为他在一场悲剧中输了眼睛
Careful, mind. He’s a restless sleeper on account of the tragic loss of his eyelids.
– 他输了眼球? – 是啊
– He lost his eyelids? – Aye.
不堪回首的纸牌游戏
Now, that was a card game to remember.
你得过去
You really had to be there.
我本可以自己去,丁丁
I’d do this myself, Tintin,
但你脚步较轻,更不容易惊醒人
but you’ve a lighter tread and less chance of waking the boys.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你不用担心
You’ve nothing to worry about.
何况他们都烂醉如泥
Provided they all stay asleep.
我是不会太靠近霍布斯现行
I wouldn’t get too close to Mr. Hobbs.
他的剃刀 耍的可厉害了
He’s very handy with a razor.
还有别碰到Kitzist
And I’d steer clear of Mr. Gitch.
他之前因在船上养宠物 被解雇
Sacked as a shepherd on account of his “animal husbandry.”
别拿三明治
Not the sandwich.
拿钥匙!
The keys!
你真勇敢 丁丁
You’re a brave lad, Tintin.
不怕跟你说 我心都提到嗓子眼了
My heart was in my mouth, I don’t mind telling you.
好吧 如果那是我的心的话
Well, that is, if it was my heart.
从胃里翻出来的东西 是什么都有可能
Judging by my stomach, it could’ve been anything, really.
快点 船长 没时间可浪费了
Hurry up, Captain! We’ve no time to lose.
好了!
Bingo!
都是些必需品
Just the necessities, of course.
去救生艇
To the lifeboats.
轻点!
Ease it in!
把眼放亮点!
Put your back into it!
保持好,稳住!
Hold her there, steady!
发现他了吗,家宝?
Any sign of him, Jumbo?
还没 你留神点
Nothing yet. Watch yourself.
老板说他不好对付
The boss says he’s a handful.
走了
Come on.
是艾伦
It’s Allan.
– 舰桥上那个? – 没错 另一边就是无线电室
– Is that the bridge? – Aye, on the other side of the radio room.
无线电室?
Radio room?
在这儿等着 船长 有人靠近就发警报
Wait here, Captain. Sound the alarm if anyone comes.
小心点 丁丁
Careful, Tintin.
我啥也看不见!
I can’t see a thing!
别发牢骚,找到那小子!
Quit your whining and find the kid!
我不是来干这个的!
I didn’t sign on for this!
继续找!
Keep searching!
– 老板刚下了命令 – 说什么了?
– Message just come through, boss. – What’s it say?
“米兰夜莺已着陆”
“The Milanese Nightingale has landed.
“只待信♥号♥♥便可展翅”
“Waiting in the wings for action.”
“米兰夜莺?”
“Milanese Nightingale”?
希望这个能让他高兴
Now pray this cheers him up.
“巴格赫”
“Bagghar.”
这是什么?
What’s this?
“巴格赫的领地”
“The Sultanate of Bagghar
“被酋长奥玛·本·萨拉德统治”
“ruled over by Sheikh Omar Ben Salaad,
他对音乐和文化的热爱只有…(能匹敌)
“whose love of music and culture is matched only by his love of…”
天呐!
Great snakes!
巴格赫
Bagghar.
巴格赫港
The Port of Bagghar.
在摩洛哥
Morocco.
丁丁!
Tintin!
嘿 举起手来!
Hey! Put your hands up!
这下给你上一课!
And let that be a lesson to you!
救命!
Help me!
这儿!在这儿!
In here! He’s in here!
这里 救生艇旁边!
Here! By the lifeboats!
让开!
Out of the way!
去追他!抓住他!
After him! Get him!
快,快,在这里!
Quick, quick, in here!
这边!
Over there!
你小子…
Why, you little…
– 他在上边! – 去!
– He’s up there! – Go!
我看不见他!
I can see him now!
别让他们跑了!
Don’t let them get away!
救命!
Help me!
– 让船掉头! – 是长官!
– Turn this ship around! – Aye, sir!
发射照明弹!
Get me a flare!
船长,趴下!趴下!
Captain, get down! Get down!
– 他在那儿! – 让开!
– There he is! – Get out of the way!
在前面!全速前进!
Now! Full ahead! Full speed!
发现你了
Got you now.
趴低

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!