For what I said.
没关系
Oh, it’s all right.
你觉得人性本恶
You assume the worst in people.
说起来
Which, well…
或许我们没有那么不同
maybe we’re not so different after all.
面具下的你到底是谁?
Who are you under there?
你在隐藏什么?
What are you hiding?
你是…
Are you just…
满脸疮疤吗?
hideously scarred?
是啊
Yeah.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们若不挺身而出 就没人挺她了
If we don’t stand up for Annika, no one will.
这城市只在乎那些优越的
All anyone cares about in this place are these white,
白人混♥蛋♥
privileged assholes.
市长 警局局长 检察官
The mayor, the commissioner, the DA.
还有汤玛士和布鲁斯韦恩
Now Thomas and Bruce Wayne.
我倒觉得
I mean, as far as I’m concerned,
那神经病想杀这些人♥渣♥是对的
that psycho’s right to go after these creeps.
我以为你会站在他那一边
I think you’d be on his side.
你为何说汤玛士和布鲁斯韦恩?
What do you mean, “Thomas and Bruce Wayne”?
你是住在山洞吗?
What, do you live in a cave?
谜语人的最新目标 都跟韦恩家族有关
The Riddler’s latest. It’s all about the Waynes.
如果我能找到肯西那个混♥蛋♥
Listen, if I can find that dickbag Kenzie,
你会帮我吗?
will you help me?
求求你
Please.
拜托 复仇使者
Come on, Vengeance.
没有我别擅自行动 明白吗?
Just don’t make any moves without me, understand?
这比你想象的更危险
It’s a little more dangerous than you know…
我告诉过你 宝贝
I told you, baby.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我是汤玛士韦恩 我同意这个讯息
I’m Thomas Wayne, and I approve this message.
我的家族和马莎的阿卡汉家族
From a very young age, my family, Martha’s family, the Arkhams…
(谜语人全新影片疯传 超过一千三百万观看次数)
从小就教我们…
…instilled in both of us
…回馈社会不只是义务
that giving back is not just an obligation,
更是热情
it’s a passion.
那是我们家族的传承
That is our family’s legacy.
韦恩家族和阿卡汉家族
The Waynes and the Arkhams.
(汤玛士韦恩竞选市长)
创立了高谭市
Gotham’s founding families.
但他们真正的传承是什么?
But what is their real legacy?
(传承?)
20年前 一名记者打算揭露黑暗真♥相♥
Twenty years ago, one reporter set out to uncover the dark truth.
(爱德华艾略特)
发现了令人震惊的家族秘辛
He found shocking family secrets.
马莎小时候
How, when Martha was just a child,
她母亲就残杀她父亲
her mother brutally murdered her father,
然后自杀
then committed suicide…
阿卡汉家族运用权力和金钱掩盖事实
…and how the Arkhams used their power and money to cover it up.
马莎多年来也进出精神病院
How Martha herself was in and out of institutions for years
他们不想让任何人知道
and they didn’t want anyone to know.
汤玛士韦恩为了竞选市长
Thomas Wayne tried to force this crusading reporter
试图强迫这名新闻先锋收下封口费
into a hush-money agreement to save his mayoral campaign.
但这名记者拒绝
But when the reporter refused…
(别出声)
韦恩就向长♥期♥的秘密伙伴 卡麦法尔康求助
…Wayne turned to longtime secret associate Carmine Falcone
(禁止令)
请他杀了他
and had him murdered!
韦恩家族和阿卡汉家族
The Waynes and the Arkhams,
高谭市谎言与谋杀的传承
Gotham’s legacy of lies and murder.
(杀人凶手?)
希望你在听 布鲁斯韦恩
I hope you’re listening, Bruce Wayne.
这也是你的传承
This is your legacy too.
高谭市需要你为
And Gotham needs you to answer
你父亲的罪孽赎罪
for the sins of your father.
再见
Goodbye.
知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你是布鲁斯韦恩
You’re Bruce Wayne.
我要见卡麦法尔康
I wanna see Carmine Falcone.
看到没?
See?
不管是谁发明了撞球
Who is this guy who invented the ball, right?
一定发了大财
Must have made a fortune.
仔细想想 这概念其实很简单
If you think about it, the concept of it, right?
布里斯科 知道这件毛衣多少钱吗?
Briscoe, do you know how much this sweater cost?
不知道 老板
No, boss.
1183美元
$1,183.
知道共♥产♥主义为什么会失败吗?
You know why communism failed, right?
不知道 老板
No, boss.
缩衣节食
Austerity.
好了
All right. All right.
你们看看 一杆进洞
Look at that. Perfect.
以后不会打得这么好了
It’s never gonna be that good again.
嘿 酷小子
Hey, Johnny Slick.
你跑来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
大伙儿都下去
Give us a moment here, fellas.
走吧
Come on.
回头见 小子
See ya, champ.
来吧 甜心
Come on, sweetheart.
请坐
Have a seat.
我就知道你会来找我
I thought I might hear from you.
谜语人这混♥蛋♥
This, uh, Riddler son of a bitch is really…
搞出一大堆事
stirring things up, huh?
-是真的吗? -什么?
-Is it true? -What?
那个记者的事?
That reporter business?
孩子 你想知道什么?
What do you want to know here, kid?
你为我父亲杀了他?
Did you kill him? For my father?
听好 你父亲有麻烦
Look, your father was in trouble.
那个记者知道些八卦
This reporter had some dirt.
有些是…
Some very…
关于你母亲的隐私 她的家族史
personal stuff about your mother, her family history.
每个人都有见不得人的秘密 这很正常
Everybody’s got their dirty laundry, that’s just how it is.
但他不希望任何事曝光
But he didn’t want none of it coming out,
尤其是在选举前
not right before the election.
你父亲想付他封口费
And your father tried to pay the guy off,
但他不肯收
but he wasn’t going for it.
于是 他就来找我
So, he came to me.
我从没见过他那样
Well, I never seen him like that.
他说:“卡麦
He said, “Carmine,
我要你让这家伙心生恐惧”
I want you to put the fear of God in this guy.”
当恐惧还不够
And when fear isn’t enough…
你父亲要我处理他 我就照办
Your father wanted me to handle it, so I did.
我处理了他
I handled it.
我知道
I know.
你以为你父亲是童子军
You thought your father was a Boy Scout.
但出乎意料的是
But you’d be surprised
就连他这样的好人
what even a good man like him
被逼急了也会做出见不得人的事
is capable of in the right situation.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
不要有罪恶感
Don’t lose any sleep over it.
那个记者
This reporter
是个低级人♥渣♥
was a lowlife.
他被马龙尼收买♥♥
He was on Maroni’s payroll.
-马龙尼? -是啊
-Maroni? -Oh, yeah.
他受不了你父亲和我有交情
He could never stand your father and I had history.
我处理了那个记者以后 马龙尼就担心
And after what happened with that reporter, Maroni was worried
你父亲会被我利用
that your father would be in my pocket,
永远利用
forever.
他会不择手段
He would have done anything
阻止他成为市长
to keep him from becoming mayor.
懂了吗?
You understand?
你是说萨瓦托马龙尼杀了我父亲?
Are you saying Salvatore Maroni got my father killed?
我不能百分百确定
Do I know it for a fact?
但看起来的确是这样
I’m just saying, it sure looked that way to me.
你想知道真♥相♥
This is what you wanted, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!