等等
Wait.
那是他吗?
Is that him?
我靠
Holy shit.
(找到他了吗?那只老鼠?)
(是)
(也许吧 企鹅是有翅膀的老鼠?)
(有意思)
(你没看到大局)
什么意思?到底是不是他?
What the hell does that mean? Is he or isn’t he?
(我得给你看更多 你才会懂)
(下一个受害者是最大的谜面)
(受害者?)
(死了吗?)
(就快了)
(这是你可以找到他的线索)
“我从一粒种子长大 坚韧如野草
“I grew up from a seed, tough as a weed.
但在贫民窟的大屋子
But in a mansion, in a slum,
我永远不会知道我来自哪里
I’ll never know where I come from.
知道我是什么吗?”
Do you know what I am?”
你知道吗?
Any idea?
知道
Yeah.
他是个孤儿
It’s an orphan.
(孤儿?)
(再见)
在贫民窟的大屋子
A mansion in a slum.
-他说的是老旧孤儿院 -烧毁的那间
-He’s talking about the old orphanage. -The one that burned down?
那是韦恩家族的地♥产♥
It was part of the Wayne estate.
韦恩塔盖好就把那块地捐出去
They donated it after they built the tower.
走吧
Let’s go.
你们知道我还在吧?
You guys realize I’m still here, right?
不替我松绑
You gonna untie me?
要我怎么离开这儿?
How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?

Hey!
你们这两个混账东西
You goddamn sons of bitches!
(欢迎)
别用枪
No guns.
只有你才不用枪
Yeah, man. That’s your thing.
那是什么?
What’s that?
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
毒虫
Dropheads.
那是什么鬼?
What the hell is that?
(一切的起源)
谢谢大家 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
是不是很美?
Wasn’t that beautiful?
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you all. Thank you, uh…
谢谢大家今天的大驾光临
Thank you for coming today.
我相信高谭市
I believe in Gotham.
我相信它的潜力
I believe in its promise.
但长久以来 有太多被遗忘的弱势族群
But too many have been left behind for too long,
这就是我今天来的原因
and that’s why I’m here today.
不只是宣布我将参选市长
To announce, not only my candidacy for mayor,
也要创立高谭市更新基金
but also the creation of the Gotham Renewal Fund.
无论成功与否
Win or lose,
韦恩基金会将捐出十亿美元
the Wayne Foundation pledges a $1 billion donation
为公共建设提供善款
to start a charitable endowment for public works.
我想绕过政♥治♥对立
I want to bypass political gridlock,
把钱捐给在有急迫需要的
and get money to people and projects
(更新计划是谎言)
市民和工程上面
who need it now,
就像我身后的这群孩子
like these children behind me.
“父亲的罪孽”
“Sins of the father.”
更新计划的宗旨是成长 播下希望的种子…
Renewal is about growth. It is about planting seeds…
(父亲的罪孽)
…恢复高谭市的荣景
…and renewing Gotham’s promise.
将由儿子赎罪
Shall be visited upon the son.
天啊 他下一个目标是布鲁斯韦恩
Jesus. His next victim is Bruce Wayne.

Hey!
(拨♥打♥阿福)
(限布鲁斯韦恩拆封)
(蝙蝠侠启)
(防火)
-喂 -朵莉 快去叫阿福
-Hello? -Dory! I need to speak to Alfred!
-噢 韦恩少爷 -听我说
-Oh, Mr. Wayne… -Listen to me!
就快出事了
Something terrible is gonna happen!
已经出事了 少爷
I’m afraid it already has, sir.
大约一小时前
About an hour ago.
很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
我一直试图联♥系♥你
I’ve been trying to reach you.
那个包裹是寄给你的
The package was intended for you.
包裹里有塑料炸♥弹♥ 还发现这个
It was a C-4 explosive sent in a mailer. We found this too.
(我们在地狱见)
我们替他打了镇静剂
We’ve sedated him.
希望伤势能稳定下来
We just have to hope he stabilizes.
你应该回家 韦恩先生 回去睡一会儿
You should go home, Mr. Wayne. Get some sleep.
需要通知其他人吗?
Is there anyone else to notify?
他的家人?
Next of kin?
不用
No.
他只有我
It’s just me.
(米契尔)
(科森)
(一通电♥话♥就能找到我 接听)
(别再说谎 科森)
(萨维吉)
(我父亲的罪孽?)
(更新计划是谎言)
(高谭市更新计划)
塞琳娜
Selina?
(你在哪?)
看得到我吗?
Can you see me?
-看得到 -我得跟你谈谈
-Yeah, I can see you. -I need to talk to you.
能去哪谈?
Where can we go?
猫贼又想大干一票?
Cat burglar pulling another score?
-什么? -我没想到会再见到你
-What? -Wasn’t sure I’d see you again.
我的处境有点危险 所以…
Yeah, well, things were getting a little hot for me, so…
他们怎么能这么对她?
How could they do that to her?
那个臭警♥察♥ 肯西
That piece of shit cop, Kenzie.
她的尸体在他车上
Her body was in his car.
我要找到他 逼他付出代价 你要帮我吗?
I’m gonna find him and I’m gonna make him pay. You gonna help me?
-帮你? -对 你是复仇使者啊
-Help you? -Yeah. I thought you were “Vengeance.”
你朋友惹到不该惹的人
Your friend got involved with the wrong people.
她不知天高地厚
She didn’t know any better.
也许你应该告诉她
Maybe you should have explained it to her.
那是什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你的选择会有后果
It means your choices have consequences.
有没有搞错 选择?
Jesus Christ. “Choices”?
不管你是谁 一定是富二代
You know, whoever the hell you are, you obviously grew up rich.
-值得吗? -什么?
-Was it worth it? -What?
为了钱作贱自己?
Compromising yourself for money?
你为了干那一票必须做什么?
What did you have to do to set up that score?
你和企鹅人有多亲密?还有法尔康
How close did you have to get to Penguin? To Falcone?
你不知道自己在说什么
You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
法尔康欠我那笔钱
Falcone owes me that money.
-他欠你的? -对 不止这样
-He owes you? -Yeah, and a lot more.
是吗?为什么?
Oh, really? Why’s that?
我不想跟你说话
You know what? I can’t even talk to you.
不行 我想知道 法尔康这种人为何亏欠你
No! I want to know why a guy like Falcone would owe you anything.
因为他是我父亲
Because he’s my father!
我母亲在零下44度上班
My mother worked at the 44 Below.
就跟安妮一样
Just like Anni.
我小时候她常带我去
She used to take me there when I was a little girl.
去俱乐部?
To the club?

Yeah.
她工作时我都躲在更衣室
I hid out in the dressing room while she worked.
常常在那里见到他
Used to see him there.
他把我吓死了
He scared the shit out of me.
我也不知道他为何用那种眼神看我
And I could never understand why he looked at me the way he did.
然后有一晚我母亲跟我说他是谁
Then one night, my mother told me who he was.
我母亲在我七岁时被杀害
When I was seven, my mother was murdered.
她被勒死
Strangled.
一直没找到凶手 大概是俱乐部的变♥态♥佬
Never found out who. Probably some creep from the club.
社工把我带走时
Anyway, social services came to take me away,
他什么也没说
and he didn’t say a thing.
甚至不敢看我
Couldn’t even look at me.
他欠我那笔钱
He owes me that money.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不该那么说你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!