等等
Wait.
-他有涉案? -他没有
-He’s involved in this? -No, he’s not involved.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
他是该死的私刑者 可能是嫌犯
He’s a goddamn vigilante! He could be a suspect!
你想害我吗?我们曾是搭档
What are you doin’ to me? We used to be partners.
我只是想找到关联 彼特
I’m just trying to find the connection, Pete.
他仍在说谎
He lies still.
什么?
Excuse me?
那道谜题
The riddle.
骗子死后会怎样?他仍在说谎
What does a liar do when he’s dead? He lies still.
老天爷
Oh, Jesus.
这一定是你每年最喜欢的夜晚
This must be your favorite night of the year, huh, pal?
他妈的万圣节快乐
Happy fuckin’ Halloween.
不好意思 局长
Excuse me, Commissioner.
记者准备听你发表声明
They’re ready for your statement.
把他赶出去
I want him outta here.
马上
Now!
走吧
Come on.
是啊
Yeah.
他儿子发现的
The kid found him.
你回到家后 家里有人吗?
Was there anyone else in the house when you arrived?
我们真的得走了
We really gotta go, man.
今晚 一个儿子失去父亲
Tonight, a son lost a father.
一个妻子失去丈夫
A wife lost a husband.
我也失去一个朋友
And I lost a friend.
米契尔市长为这城市贡献良多
Mayor Mitchell was a fighter for the city,
我会不眠不休逮到凶手
and I will not rest until his killer is found.
这是一起泯灭人性的罪行
This was a truly senseless crime,
我们会积极调查每一条线索
and we are actively pursuing every investigative lead we have
查出凶手身分并追捕他
in order to identify the perpetrator and hunt him down.
我和州长谈过
I’ve spoken to the governor…
真希望能说我对这里有所影响
I wish I could say I’m making a difference,
但我不确定
but I don’t know.
谋杀 抢劫 袭击
Murder, robberies, assault.
两年后犯罪率仍然飙升
Two years later, they’re all up.
现在又发生这种事
And now this.
(为真正的改变投票)
这城市在自我毁灭
The city’s eating itself.
或许已经没救了
Maybe it’s beyond saving.
但我必须尝试
But I have to try.
把自己逼到极限
Push myself.
(韦恩车站)
这些夜晚在面具后面
These nights all roll together in a rush
全都匆匆掠过
behind the mask.
有时候在早上
Sometimes in the morning,
我必须逼自己记得
I have to force myself to remember
发生的一切
everything that happened.
(10月 星期四)
(夜行动物)
(把自己逼到极限)
(高谭计划 笔记与观察 第二年10月)
令人难以置信的最新消息
Unbelievable breaking news this hour, everyone.
第四任高谭市长小唐米契尔
Again, four-term incumbent Gotham Mayor Don Mitchell, Jr.
昨晚于高级小区的家中
was found murdered last night inside his home
惨遭杀害
in the exclusive Crest Hill district.
犯罪的具体细节
Exact details of the crime
仍未公布
still have not been released,
但全面追捕行动已经展开
but a citywide manhunt is already underway
警方和联邦调查局 正在追捕胆大包天的凶手
as police and FBI search for the brazen killer.
这不是第一次
And this certainly is not the first time
一名政♥治♥人物之死震撼高谭市
Gotham has been rocked by the murder of a political figure.
这是一个诡异的巧合 20年前的这个星期
In fact, in an eerie coincidence, it was 20 years ago this week
著名的亿万富豪及慈善家
that celebrated billionaire philanthropist
汤玛士韦恩医师与其妻马莎
Dr. Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha
在韦恩的市长竞选期间遭人杀害
were slain during Wayne’s own mayoral campaign.
那起令人震惊的罪行至今仍未破案
It was a shocking crime that remains unsolved to this day.
小唐米契尔的政♥治♥生涯
Don Mitchell, Jr.’s political career
以他对毒贩宣战著称
was especially notable for his tough war on drugs
他和市警局展开重大缉毒行动
when he and city police launched a major sting operation,
导致声名狼藉的
resulting in the arrest of notorious mafia
黑道老大马龙尼被捕
rcrime figure Salvatore Maroni
至今仍是高谭市史上 规模最庞大的缉毒行动
with what, to this day, remains the biggest drug bust in GCPD history.
我猜你听说了
I assume you heard about this.
是啊
Yeah.
原来如此
Oh, I see.
全都是头流的血?
All this blood is from his head?
老天爷
Dear God.
(旋转)
还有一组密♥码♥
There’s a cipher too.
你知道什么意思吗?
Any of this mean anything to you?
凶手留下这个给蝙蝠侠
The killer left this for the Batman?
是我请他来的 彼特
I asked him to come, Pete.
显然是
Apparently.
你越来越出名了
You’re becoming quite a celebrity.
他为何要写给你?
Why is he writing to you?
是米契尔 天啊
It’s Mitchell, for chrissakes!
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
我让记者下楼
I got the press downstairs.
去洗个澡
Have a shower.
韦恩企业会计部的朋友
Our accounting friends at Wayne Enterprises
要来吃早餐
are coming for breakfast.
来这里?为什么?
Here? Why?
因为我没办法逼你去那里
Because I couldn’t get you to go there.
我没这闲工夫
I haven’t got time for this.
情况越来越严重 布鲁斯
It’s getting serious, Bruce.
再这样下去 你很快就会身无分文
If this continues, it won’t be long before you’ve nothing left.
我不在乎
I don’t care about that.
什么都不在乎
Any of that.
连家族传承也不在乎?
You don’t care about your family’s legacy?
我正在延续家族传承
What I’m doing is my family’s legacy.
我若是不能改变任何事
If I can’t change things here,
也无法造成任何影响
if I can’t have an effect,
那我就不在乎我的下场
then I don’t care what happens to me.
我就怕你这样
That’s what I’m afraid of.
阿福 别说了
Alfred, stop.
你不是我父亲
You’re not my father.
我很清楚
I’m well aware.
我们真的得走了
We really gotta go, man.
(他仍在说谎)
那里有新鲜莓果
Some fresh berries there.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
重温我在军情六处的日子
Just reminiscing about my days in the Circus.
这组密♥码♥很难破解
This is actually quite elusive.
你是怎么解出那些O?
Where’d you get those O’s?
“他仍在说谎”只是部分密钥
“He lies still” is only a partial key.
只能解出H E L I S和T
It only gives us H, E, L, I, S, and T.
我先试着找出双符号♥ 解出字母
So, I’m looking for any double symbols to start, trying letters,
再看有什么结果
see where it leads.
有意思
That’s interesting.
潘尼沃斯先生
Mr. Pennyworth?
朵莉 什么事?
Yes, Dory?
会计师来了
The accountants are here.
请他们进来 朵莉
See them in, please, Dory.
如果不是部分密钥呢?
What if it’s not a partial key?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果是全部呢?
What if this is the whole key?
忽略没有字母的符号♥
Ignore the symbols we don’t have letters for.
只用“他仍在说谎”的字母 别管其他的
Use only the letters from “He lies still” and leave the rest…
保留空白 我懂了
Blank. Yeah, I understand.
这样就无法破解大部分的密♥码♥
But that would leave most of the cipher unsolved.
我不懂这怎样能…
I don’t see how that’s gonna…
(驾驶)
真没想到
Damn.
没错 他有车
Yeah, he’s got a car.
看来当市长有很多好处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!