我们在点三三十字架处
We’re at point 33, Christ on the Cross.
你遭到埋伏突击吗
You’re in an ambush, huh?
不是 这里只有几个死德国人 和一部烂坦克
Nothing here. Just a bunch of dead Krauts and a knocked-out tank.
好 我们会等你们
All right, sir, we’ll wait for you.
我们会前来支援 但你们得靠自己了
Wish we could help, sergeant, but you’re on your own.
-什么 -祝好运 完毕
-What’s that? -Good luck. Over and out.
什么
What?
遵命
Yes, sir.
该死的军官
Well, I’ll be damned. To hell with all officers.
他怕援兵上来时会迷路
He’s afraid the platoon’s gonna get lost coming up here…
所以我们得回去带路
so we gotta go back and handhold them all the way right here.
真是的
Well, I’ll be a son of a gun.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
不要惊慌 有人在监视我们
Don’t panic. Live people are watching us.
这是个埋伏
It’s a bushwhack.
我中枪了
I’m hit!
检查有没有德军伤兵
Check for wounded Krauts.
你不错嘛 强森 你应该去当医护兵的
You’re pretty good at that, Johnson, you should have been in the Medics.
是啊 我曾经当过医护兵
Yeah, I was one…
在印地安城当过
in Indiantown Gap.
-哪里 -在宾州的印地安城
-Where? -Back in Indiantown Gap, Pennsylvania.
没听过
Never heard of it.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
强森 你有没有发现 大家都不再谈家乡和女人了
Johnson, you ever notice how no one talks about home anymore, or women?
是啊
Yeah, I noticed.
快点 各位 这里面有个女人
On the double, boys. There’s a woman in there.
-她受伤了吗 -是的
-Is she wounded? -Easy.
受伤 天啊 还怀孕了
Wounded, hell, she’s pregnant.
看来她好像随时会生
Christ, she looks like she’s about to pop.
那个男的也这么说
That’s what the man said.
士官长 我们要怎么办
Jesus, sergeant, what are we gonna do?
把死德军从坦克里丢出来 把她带进去
Get the dead Krauts out of the tank and get her in it.
强森 你要接生了
Johnson, you’re gonna deliver a baby.
-谁的小孩 -她的小孩
-What baby? -Her baby.
她先生说 她阵痛间隔15分钟
Her husband said she’s got labor pains five minutes apart.
为什么找我 只有你行 走吧
-Why me? -You’re qualified. Let’s go.
她的脚要架的高一点
Hey. Her legs gotta be propped up higher.
-高一点 -高一点 并且要分开
-Higher? -Higher! And spread them apart.
给我点空间 好吗
Wide apart. Give me some room, okay?
把子弹转个方向 别对准她
Face the bullets the other way, away from her.
别紧张 好吗
Relax, would you?
好的
Okay.
动手吧
Okay. Go to work.
-我需要一些热水 -热水 你在说什么
-We need some hot water. -What are you talking about?
-我们哪有时间烧开水 -那给我一些塑胶手套
-No time for hot water. -Some rubber gloves.
葛里夫 把保险套拿出来
Hey, Griff, break out the condoms.
我还需要一个面罩 我不能让小孩受到细菌感染
I need a mask. I can’t get germs on the baby.
细菌 这个坦克里的细菌比…
There’s more germs in this tank than…
没有面罩就没有小孩
No mask, no baby.
没关系 没关系
That’s fine. That’s fine.
给我一个安全别针
Give me a diaper pin.
保险套来了
Oh, the rubbers, the rubbers.
放松
Easy, easy…
让你用用美国保险套
That’s the United States Army for you.
-别紧张好吗 -把它们放一起
-Take it easy, would you? -Put them together.
小姐
Hey, look. Lady…
我比你还怕 别紧张好吗
I’m a hell of a lot more scared than you are, okay?
放轻松
Just take it easy.
把她手拿开
Get her hands away.
好吗
Okay?
强森 注意你的狗牌
Hey, Johnson, your dog tags.
加油
Come on.
我还没看到小孩的头
I don’t see the head yet.
当然 那是因为她还没有用力
You’re never gonna see it if she don’t push.
-她要用力才行 我想吧 -你这话什么意思
-She gotta push, I think. -What do you mean?
-我是说她得用力推才行 -你是说你不知道吗
-I think she’s gotta push. -You don’t know?
-我当然知道 她要用力才行 -你确定你知道吗
-I know. She’s gotta push. -You’re sure?
-我确定 -你确定确定吗
-I’m sure. -You’re sure?
-我当然确定 -赶快动手吧
-Yeah. -Then do it.
用力推
Come on, damn it, push.

Push…
没有用 她不会用力的 我们放弃这个孩子算了
It’s no use. She ain’t gonna push. We might as well write this kid off.
-你不能帮她推吗 -不行 要她才行
-Can’t you push for her? -No, she’s gotta…
你知道推的法文怎么说吗
Look, how do you say “push” in French?
强森 你继续吧 我来跟她说
Hey, Johnson, look. You get the head, I’ll do the poussez-ing.

All right.
别紧张 小姐
Easy, lady. Hey, we all love you.
我看到小孩了 我看到小孩的头了
Hey, hey. I can see it. I can see his head.
对了对了
That’s it. That’s it.
小姐 现在别停
Don’t stop, lady. Come on. Don’t stop.
继续 你做的很好 用力
Keep it up. You’re doing great. Push.
用力推
Push. Push.
小孩出来了…出来了…
He’s coming out. Great. He’s out! He’s out!
是个男孩
It’s a boy. A boy!
快来看看
Look at that.
我们得到一大堆勋章
We got a bunch of medals…
不是因为接生 而是因为屠♥杀♥德军
not for delivering the kid, just for killing Krauts.
整个德国陆军 被我们打的落荒而逃 我们则紧追在后
The whole German army was on the run now. We were right on their heels.
比利时
1944年9月
九月时 我们过河进入比利时
In September, we slipped across the Meuse River into Belgium…
领先美军
ahead of the main American push.
罗森认为他们在这里受到阻挡
The regiment figures there’s a railway gun chopping them up.
前线观察员在这里的修道院内
Forward observers in a monastery right here.
我们为什么不轰炸这个地方
Why don’t we shell it?
对啊 丢几颗炸♥弹♥下去 就没事了
Throw a couple of bombs on it.
因为里面有一个我方的战士
There’s an underground fighter living in there.
她是个女人 是个杀手 她叫做华伦
It’s a woman, she’s a killer. Her name is Walloon.
她提出一个计划
She has a squad plan…
让我们在无声无息中消灭德军
to wipe out the Krauts without firing a shot or killing one civilian.
修道院里的女人
A woman in a monastery?
其实也不算是个修道院 而是个精神病院
It’s really not a monastery. It’s an asylum for retards and insane people.
我认为师部应该进行轰炸
I say division should bomb it.
屠♥杀♥精神病对形象没有帮助
Killing insane people is not good for public relations.
那正常人就没关系啰
Killing sane people is okay?
没错
That’s right.
走吧
Let’s go.
美国人来了
The Americans are coming
美国人来了
The Americans are coming
塔上有两个人
Two men in the tower.
小队 跟上来
Squad. Come on.
上刺刀
Bayonets.
上刺刀
Bayonets.
好极了
Beautiful…
我跟你们是一伙的 我是正常人
I am one of you. I am sane. I am sane!
德国
1944年12月
我在杀他之前想到
For a minute there before I dropped him,
说不定他说的是真的
I remembered thinking he might be right.
身处在战场中很难分清楚
Now, when you’re in a situation
哪些人是正常哪些人是不正常
where you can’t tell crazy from sane…
这会令士兵十分困惑
that’s pretty confusing for a soldier,
但对小说家来说 则是好事一件
but it’s good stuff for an aspiring novelist.
至少我是这么告诉自己的
I mean, at least that’s what I kept telling myself.
天啊
I’ll be a son of a bitch.
我妈把我的小说卖♥♥给好莱坞了
My mother sold my novel to Hollywood.
还找了大明星来主演
For Humphrey Bogart and Edward G. Robinson.
卖♥♥了多少钱
Hey, hey. For how much?
一万五千元
For 15,000 bucks.
没想到我们队上出了个大富翁
We got another Rockefeller in the company here.
你要怎么花这些钱呢
So, what you gonna do with all the moola?
首先 我要花一千元 来办个派对
Well, first, I think I’m gonna blow 1000 bucks on a squad party.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章洛克
下一篇文章告密者(2010)
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!